πŸ’–πŸ˜œ Lindsay Joan Fan Thread πŸ˜œπŸ’–

Bk1234

From Instagram...

Β 

146667581_249294110061157_31239266208966

spent the last three days bingingΒ @rupaulsdragraceΒ and calling my mom every 20 minutes . . . .Β #unsignedartistΒ #losangelesΒ #newyorkcityΒ #nyc#vintageΒ #pinkhairΒ #singerΒ #singersongwriterΒ #actor

Β 

First of all, Lindsay looks GORGEOUS here! 🀩 Second of all, welcome to Lindsay’s hotel room. πŸ‘€

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

Sounds like she's bored. Wonder why................................................................................................................................................................

It certainly wouldn’t have anything to do with the battle tapings getting moved.Β :lmao:

35 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

She seems like a versatile artist. I wonder if she goes down the road of her audition song, or if she shifts into a different lane (but still pop)

Yeah, there’s so much versatility there. I’m curious to see what direction she takes on the show. πŸ€”Β 

Here’s Lindsay’s reveal post! 😁🎢❀️

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKXBo3jVdQ/

HI FRIENDS!!!!!πŸ’œ I am so excited to finally announce that I am going to be on this season ofΒ @nbcthevoice!!! It’s been a wild journey, but we are finally here. I look back at when I was 6 years old rocking out in my bedroom, imagining myself on a big stage, performing on TV. And now it’s really happening! I am so grateful for this moment, this opportunity. It really is trueβ€”after a storm there is always a rainbow🌈πŸ₯° Thank you to my mom for being my greatest supporter since the very beginning. You taught me to lead with kindness and a good heart, to inspire positivity and perseverance, and follow my dreams so that I can inspire others. All of this is for you. Thank you to my big brother for always encouraging me to pursue music and singing. You instilled in me the value of hard work and big dreams, and I am so grateful for that. Thank you to ALL my friends and family, both in San Diego and New York City. I love you all so very much and I hope I can make you proud. Tune in March 1st on NBC to see what happens!!!⭐️ . . . .

4 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

She feels like one of the few artists that seem genuine and humble. I loved her video ❀️

Yeah, the video was so heartfelt. ❀️
Β 

3 minutes ago, Mehhew said:

I hope they don’t try and make her country just because she can do that style of music, like how they did with Madeline ConsoerΒ 

Yeah, I hope she doesn’t go country. πŸ˜…Β (a little off-topic, but I think Madeline wanted to go pop/country.)Β 

Just wanted to wish Lindsay good luck in her battle. :thumbsup:Β She has a crazy range, so I’m sure Nick will recognize that and put her through. If not, Kelly did promise that she’d steal, so I’d say Lindsay is pretty safe. 😊 Lindsay also seems to really want this, so I’m sure that determination and hard work will pay off in her battle.Β :yes:

• Like 1

From Instagram...

Β 

149231550_437815914086818_39862000050148

Thank all SO MUCH for your kind words and support! I am so lucky❀️ Words can’t express how excited I am for y’all to see this incredible journey. LET’S GO SEASON 20!!!🀘
Β 

Wishing Lindsay the best of luck in her battle! πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ž

N: Zae RomeoΒ vs. Lindsay Joan - Rewrite the Stars (Zac Efron & Zendaya)Β 

Β 

Words cannot express my sadness for this queen. She REALLY wanted this and I can’t believe her journey ended so soon. 😭 Lindsay was ROBBED, even the hype man sad so. ☹️ Good luck on your music career Lindsay! ☺️ You are a STAR who did phenomenal and deserved a steal. Good luck in the music industry and never give up! 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1