Jump to content

πŸ’–πŸ˜œ Lindsay Joan Fan Thread πŸ˜œπŸ’–


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sharing ~    made a digital vector artwork for this beautiful and stunning woman. really can't wait to hear her battle! ❀️  

I made this cartoon of Queen Lindsay and thought I might share!Β  Β  Β 

@Those8%

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

LindsayΒ would have liked to sing β€œLife on Mars?” by David Bowie in the lives. ❀️

She would’ve slayed obviously! She also talked about β€œGoodbye Yellow Brick Road” which would’ve been great for her as well😌

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

She would’ve slayed obviously! She also talked about β€œGoodbye Yellow Brick Road” which would’ve been great for her as well😌

Yeah, I think she mentioned the Sara Bareilles version of that, which would've been sick!Β 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

She would’ve slayed obviously! She also talked about β€œGoodbye Yellow Brick Road” which would’ve been great for her as well😌

i LOVE that song, she would have slayed

Β 

Also, I missed the story w the best part of her battle, was it good lmao

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i LOVE that song, she would have slayed

Β 

Also, I missed the story w the best part of her battle, was it good lmao

Same.Β 
Β 

Yeah, it was the really high note.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

5️⃣ MORE DAYS!!!Β 

I didn’t realize she could drop during the current season! Excited for it thoughΒ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, B-B said:

I didn’t realize she could drop during the current season! Excited for it thoughΒ 

We have to get ready for that finale guest performance. πŸ™ƒ

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

We have to get ready for that finale guest performance. πŸ™ƒ

I heard she also gonna grace the 5 finalists and duet with each one of them ✨ Never been more excited to watch a two-hour result showΒ πŸ”₯

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, Lindsay’s song is probably going to be released later than May 10th. :(Β I’m glad they’re taking the time to produceΒ something of the highest quality possible though. ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...