🎵🎶 Zae Romeo Fan Thread 🎶🎵

Jacksonboregan

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

The battles will be taped on 25-26 January. I hope our guy make it past the battles. Btw what do you guys think about his Battle partner? Who will he be facing in the battles? Any thoughts?

Taking my guesses now:

I could feasibly see Lindsay, Jose, and Bradley being paired against him given their song selection in the blinds also leaned pop-ish like Zae's did (albeit different flavors of pop). Nick's pairings last time all made sense on paper except one (Tate and Anders) so I expect the majority of his pairings to not be super "out there" musically. Zae does have a more "soulful" edge to him as evidenced by his covers of WIWYM, How Deep Is Your Love, and River, so I think of the three I listed Jose or Bradley are more likely than Lindsay.

That said, as long as Nick doesn't do a Dana vs. Zae pair-up I'll be fine (and I don't expect that to happen given they're musically different enough it wouldn't gel as well as either of them would with others on the team).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Nick's pairings last time all made sense on paper except one (Tate and Anders) so I expect the majority of his pairings to not be super "out there" musically. 

To be fair, because his other pairs all made sense, he was left with Tate and Anders. Even he admitted after the battle that that pairing was awful musically. And I really don't think that anyone on Nick's team in S18 would've complemented Anders' unique voice. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Just now, disney1024 said:

To be fair, because his other pairs all made sense, he was left with Tate and Anders. Even he admitted after the battle that this pairing was awful musically 😅

I know, and given the rest of the pair-ups it's not like there was much of an option otherwise for either Tate or Anders.

Back to Zae - I think it's more likely he ends up with Bradley than Jose (by a hair) since I'm having a harder time finding matchups overall for Bradley than Jose when I try to put the rest of Team Nick against each other.

When he posted this on Instagram, he mentions that Michael and Queen Allegra sang this song on The Voice and that this is one of his favourite duets. He also tags them. I hate to be a tinfoil hatter but is Zae going to be on The Voice in an upcoming season? Is he going to be on Team Nick? 🧐😜

Chicago Pd Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

Last night, Zae posted a cover on Instagram and said that that cover will be his last cover for a while, probably because he's going to start getting busy with the show (i.e. battles, KOs, etc.). I can't wait for the battles spoilers to come out!!! 😆

excited nickelodeon GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope he goes far on the show I think he will he defenetly has the voice and the back story of his life

I expect Zae to receive some serious TPTB pimpage throughout the season tbh since he's Nick's only 4-chair-turn, just like they (unsuccessfully) did with Thunderstorm in S18. TPTB probably wants Nick to win S20 and I would love that personally, especially if it's with Zae. 😌

Wave Hello GIF by Nick Jonas

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1