♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH3AiSiBojP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Just a reminder that your mental health matters, regardless of your gender. You matter. This is such a touching and genuine post. 😍

Also, he flat out hints twice at something big happening to him in the next couple of months. Could it possibly be being on The Voice? 🤔😜

Damn, he went through a lot. That intro package is going to be brutal. Hopefully he has recovered well and is ready to do his thing on the Voice stage.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Damn, he went through a lot. That intro package is going to be brutal. Hopefully he has recovered well and is ready to do his thing on the Voice stage.

I just read that... it will be such a intro package 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

Oh we will surely close an episode, maybe 2

A lot of people on IDF said that TPTB will most likely pimp Team Nick in season 20 since he hasn't gotten a win yet, just like they did with Thunderstorm last season (unsuccessfully). And the only 4-chair-turn on Team Nick this season seems like the logical choice in terms of pimping. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm guessing that Zae is already one of IDF's snowflakes. This thread is the only season 20 fan thread to be labeled at "hot" lol 😂

He is mine for sure but I doubt about IDF. It's just two or three people who are posting here. IDF as whole don't pay much attention towards male singers(In the 19 seasons The only male singers that were IDF snowflakes were Matt McAndrew and Sawyer Fredericks).

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

He is mine for sure but I doubt about IDF. It's just two or three people who are posting here. IDF as whole don't pay much attention towards male singers(In the 19 seasons The only male singers that were IDF snowflakes were Matt McAndrew and Sawyer Fredericks).

I think Sid was IDF's secret snowflake

He has a great back story I hope it will help him. 😂

Since Instagram don't embedd anymore so I'm gonna put it here by copying.

-------------------------------------

few years ago, I was undervalued, I hated myself and I thought nobody would care if I left. Depression tends to make you think that way. I thought that nobody was going to look for me and that the world would be better off without me. It’s hard to see truth when your whole world is blinded by darkness. I was 16 years old and on my own in Dallas. I am thankful to have survived because it made me who I am today.

I was abused as a child and bullied and hated. It made me feel like I was never going to be enough for anyone.

I tried many times to end my life and ran away from home more than once, but geez I am thankful none of that was successful.

It’s funny because no one would have guessed I was depressed in high school. I hid it so well. It’s sad but true. The world is a messed up place.

I spent a lot of my life hating myself and making bad decisions. I 100% would go back and do it all again because it created the man I am today.

I struggled with so many things. From addiction to depression. I hid my true self from a lot of people because I felt the need to be someone the world loved and accepted. I’ve since learned that I was created for a reason and I’m starting to see that and it’s beautiful.

I say this because in the coming months, you are going to see my life look a lot different. I want the world to know where I came from. I want people to know that a few years ago I was hurt just like everybody else. I have been through so much in my life and this is just one of the things that built me and made me stronger.

In the next few months things are going to look a lot different for me. I want you to know that no matter where you are right now things are going to be so different for you in even just a few months from now. If you are in a slump or struggling to stay afloat, be patient and understand that there is a process and that God is working for you behind the scenes.

If you are depressed, know that you are good enough. Never give up. Don’t run. Live your life one day at a time and see where that takes you. I think you will be surprised.

-------------------------------------------

• Like 2