Jump to content

🎵🎶 Zae Romeo Fan Thread 🎶🎵


Jacksonboregan
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

@Hamza Tufail Speaking of gospel music, maybe Zae should pull a Jordan or Maelyn and sing "Hallelujah"? What do you think? 🤔

That would be a great choice. And I think he has the ability to give that song a great amount of emotion that it needs.

 

Kenzie is the clear cut PV#1. I just hope Zae really delivers on the PO night and I hope the others FLOP(🤭). So Zae gets the save.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

That would be a great choice. And I think he has the ability to give that song a great amount of emotion that it needs.

 

Kenzie is the clear cut PV#1. I just hope Zae really delivers on the PO night and I hope the others FLOP(🤭). So Zae gets the save.

Minivan would go crazy for anyone singing gospel music (see Maelyn winning S16 or Todd winning S18). If he nails a gospel song like "Hallelujah", he could (a) get Kelly's save or (b) win the Wildcard Instant Save. Both Carolina and Anna Grace chose songs that were suggested in their fan threads for their KO performances. Let's see if Zae does the same thing and goes down the gospel lane. :giggle: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, disney1024 said:

Minivan would go crazy for anyone singing gospel music (see Maelyn winning S16 or Todd winning S18). If he nails a gospel song like "Hallelujah", he could (a) get Kelly's save or (b) win the Wildcard Instant Save. Both Carolina and Anna Grace chose songs that were suggested in their fan threads for their KO performances. Let's see if Zae does the same thing and goes down the gospel lane. :giggle: 

I hope so. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

There is no way zae will not get the save in his team

I hope you're right. And also Kelly did call his performance a FINALE PERFORMANCE. I still think it's unlikely but he definitely has a chance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I hope you're right. And also Kelly did call his performance a FINALE PERFORMANCE. I still think it's unlikely but he definitely has a chance.

Kelly called Carter's KO a finale performance in S19 so that isn't something that she says lightly. If Zae delivers like that during the POs, he would have a good shot at getting Kelly's save (see Cami in S19). Plus Zae obviously has experience singing live so that should help. 🤞🏾

 

Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Song suggestions for Zae

 

  Reveal hidden contents


For the playoffs --

 

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman.

 

 

 

 

 

OR "The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

 

 

 

I added the songs you suggested to the song recommendation list. Both are good options for him imo, especially since Minivan loves gospel music. I love how Zae is suddenly getting all of these gospel music recommendations out of the blue lol 😂

 

Also, welcome to Team Zae! :w00twave:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I added the songs you suggested to the song recommendation list. Both are good options for him imo, especially since Minivan loves gospel music. I love how Zae is suddenly getting all of these gospel music recommendations out of the blue lol 😂

 

Also, welcome to Team Zae! :w00twave:

 

Where's the list? 

 

Also, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope @Jacksonboregan adds me to the fan list. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the list @season1

 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Jealous" by Labrinth

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

"Raise a Hallelujah" by Bethel Music

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman

"The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Zae's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Zae. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Zae should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Jealous" by Labrinth

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

"Raise a Hallelujah" by Bethel Music

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman

"The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

@season1 This is the current list. I'm not in charge of this fan thread so it's not like I can add it to the OP. 😅

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, David68 said:

This is the list @season1

 

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Jealous" by Labrinth

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

"Raise a Hallelujah" by Bethel Music

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman

"The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

 

All great songs. I love "Jealous" and I bet Zae would sound great singing it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...