♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Holy Lord that sounded incredible! I'm calling it now. Zae could win the whole thing! His tone is so much like Thunderstorm with a bigger range. Let's bring him in the finale. He's my number 1 fave so far.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, season1 said:

Zae's backstory is very sad. oMWemxm.gif His audition is really good. It's definitely the best audition tonight, and in the top 3 for the week.

💔

Loved his audition, look forward to hearing more from him

• Like 2

On 3/2/2021 at 10:40 PM, season1 said:

Zae got 87% on the app, the highest app percentage this season to date. :thumbs:

Hopefully that translates to votes during the lives (if he makes it that far). 🤞🏾

Kimmy Schmidt Good Luck GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4

Loved what Charlie said about him,

Credit where it’s due: This 21-year-old Texan legit gave me chills with his rendition of Harry Styles’ “Falling.” Every note sounded like it carried upon it another tear. And he was so emotionally open, it felt like I was using his broken heart for headphones. Kelly dinged him on technical imperfections that she chalked up to lack of air — guess I was too swept away to notice? — but even she was blown away. He’s a four-chair turn that wasn’t a five- only because there weren’t any more seats to swive

• Like 1

I watched The ToZae Show earlier today. Zae said that his #1 pick for his audition was actually Kelly but he ended up going with Nick after Nick correctly guessed his musical influences (e.g. Labrinth). Zae felt that Nick had a better understanding of his voice. 😊

But I guess things happen for a reason since he ended up on Team Kelly lol 😂

Zae, welcome to Team Kelly!!! :clap:

The Voice Hello GIF by NBCthe voice happy dance GIF by NBC

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1