Ciana Pelekai Fan Thread🎵🎤🎹🌟💕

istersay

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Wow, she SLAYED this!!!! :clap: This would be a perfect song for the show. :thumbs:

She should totally sing this either during the KOs or during the live shows! 🤩

The only criticism I would give Ciana is that I wasn't really feeling the emotion of the song, the way Selena (or even Marybeth in S17) conveys it. Ciana's cover lacked the heartbreak/vulnerability that I was craving. However, in terms of singing ability, she was really good. 🧐

• Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The only criticism I would give Ciana is that I wasn't really feeling the emotion of the song, the way Selena (or even Marybeth in S17) conveys it. Ciana's cover lacked the heartbreak/vulnerability that I was craving. However, in terms of singing ability, she was really good. 🧐

She could definitely work on the emotional delivery, but I thought it was still there though not as prevalent as it should be.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She could definitely work on the emotional delivery, but I thought it was still there though not as prevalent as it should be.

I might just be more picky because that's one of my favourite songs but I felt emotionally disconnected from her performance (kinda like two puzzle pieces that don't fit). But then again, emotional delivery is something that can easily be worked on. The song definitely does suit her tone and her singing style. 😅

Season 3 Puzzle GIF by The Simpsons

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I might just be more picky because that's one of my favourite songs but I felt emotionally disconnected from her performance (kinda like two puzzle pieces that don't fit). But then again, emotional delivery is something that can easily be worked on. The song definitely does suit her tone and her singing style. 😅

Season 3 Puzzle GIF by The Simpsons

No, I get what you mean. We usually look for something really specific when people cover our favorite songs. 😅 I think she can definitely improve on the emotional delivery and hopefully John will help her do just that. 😁

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ciana beating a three-chair turn in her battle honI AGRestly gives me hope that she is one of John’s “obsessions” this seaEE son. That alone could be enough to take her to the lives. 😃

I agree 1000% CIANA GONNA SLAY IN KNOCKOUTS I FEEL IT!!!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Randompersonhere said:

Reveal hidden contents

this was her blind audition song and honestly I'm obsessed with this version of dance monkey

😍

Yes, I love this rendition and I’m sure she slayed her Voice performance of it. 😄👏

On 2/15/2021 at 8:42 PM, Bk1234 said:

Go Ciana!

On 2/21/2021 at 6:36 PM, BigMac454 said:

Has anyone heard anything on ciana and any other artists????

What wanna know?

• istersay changed the title to Ciana Pelekai Fan Thread🎵🎤🎹🌟💕