Ciana Pelekai Fan ThreadπŸŽ΅πŸŽ€πŸŽΉπŸŒŸπŸ‘‘πŸ’•βœŒ

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree 1000% CIANA GONNA SLAY IN KNOCKOUTS I FEEL IT!!!!

I agree with @Bk1234Β here she need to sing a powerful soulful song. john betta not make a mistake and if he doesn the coaches betta notπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ βœŒ!!!!!Β 

When Ciana (rightfully) wins her KO, I want to be like: Β 

• 4 weeks later...

Just sharing, agaaain ~

Β 

made a digital vector art for Ciana's battle round photo! Still can't believe they've got montaged :( they sounded so good though!

Β 

Untitled9-20210413234146.png

Β 

• Like 1
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing, agaaain ~

Β 

made a digital vector art for Ciana's battle round photo! Still can't believe they've got montaged :( they sounded so good though!

Β 

Β 

Literally obsessed with her outfit in this one!!! ✨

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just sharing, agaaain ~

Β 

Β 

Β 

This isΒ soΒ good.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, Ciana was eliminated... 😒 Her Voice journey ended on a high note though.Β :thumbsup: Can’t wait to see what original music she releases in the future! 😊

• Like 1

https://tvline.com/2021/04/19/the-voice-recap-ethan-lively-dana-monique-knockouts/
CianaΒ Pelekai performing β€œCuz I Love You” (Grade: A-) |Β When Pia’s competitor ran through her rendition of Lizzo, wow β€”Β she wasΒ notΒ gonna go down without a fight. And she had Snoop to advise her on adding melody to the rap bits! Come showtime, whoa β€” Ciana came outΒ swingin’! Kid has a voice and a half, personality plus and a cool ability to spin notes like they were so many plates in the air. And that run toward the end β€” I don’t know how it didn’t leave her winded; it did me, and hell, I was just listening!Β 
Β 

Looks like Charlie really liked Ciana’s performance as well!!!!Β ^_^

• Like 1