Ciana Pelekai Fan Thread๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽน๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’•โœŒ

3 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

No mean things

You misunderstood the joke lolย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

You said to say anything about Ciana to be added. So I literally wrote "Anything about Ciana" lolย ๐Ÿ˜œ

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You misunderstood the joke lolย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

You said to say anything about Ciana to be added. So I literally wrote "Anything about Ciana" lolย ๐Ÿ˜œ

LMAO๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I really want Ciana to sing (and nail ๐Ÿ˜‰) "Driver's License" for her KO performance. That kind of song is right up her alley imo.ย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

ย 

ย 

No, just no... :no:ย This song should be saved for Annaย or Ryleigh, and them only. Ciana needs a big, soulful song in order to really impress in the Knockouts. I think โ€œOne Last Cryโ€ by Brian McKnight could work well for her.ย 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

No, just no... :no:ย This song should be saved for Annaย or Ryleigh, and them only. Ciana needs a big, soulful song in order to really impress in the Knockouts. I think โ€œOne Last Cryโ€ by Brian McKnight could work well for her.ย 

That's true. I could definitely see that song being sung byย Anna or Ryleighย ๐Ÿค”

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I agree with @Bk1234ย here she need to sing a powerful soulful song. john betta not make a mistake and if he doesn the coaches betta not๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ โœŒ!!!!!ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1