🎶🔥Anna Grace Fan Thread🔥🎶

David68

Look at Anna’s YouTube subscriptions. 👀 She’s subscribed to quite a few the Voice alums. It’s also worth noting that she used to have a YouTube playlist titled “the voice” (or something like that.) It just had a bunch of piano tutorials in it. The only one I remember is “Watermelon Sugar” being in there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Look at Anna’s YouTube subscriptions. 👀 She’s subscribed to quite a few the Voice alums. It’s also worth noting that she used to have a YouTube playlist titled “the voice” (or something like that.) It just had a bunch of piano tutorials in it. The only one I remember is “Watermelon Sugar” being in there. 

Oh yeah, she definitely follows The Voice a little. Have spotted she's subbed to The Voice (official YT channel), Brynn Cartelli, Abby Cates, Talon Cardon, Mikaela Astel, Lynnea Morrer, Allegra Miles, and Cam A. from this season. May have looked over one or two.

Edited by David68
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, David68 said:

Brynn Cartelli, Abby Cates, Talon Cardon, Mikaela Astel, Lynnea Morrer, Allegra Miles, and Cam A.

Taste! 🤩 I bet she knows Cam from “Showtime at the Apollo.” Must be cool to see him as a fellow contestant.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1