🎢 π€π―πžπ«π² π‘π¨π›πžπ«π¬π¨π§ π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🎸

Bk1234

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

James Otto shared Avery and Ethan’s battle!!!Β :thumbsup:Β 

Avery, if you're reading this (:giggle:), congratulations!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

Sorry, I just wanted to make the pun after making one for Carolina.Β πŸ€ͺ

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Avery, if you're reading this (:giggle:), congratulations!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

Sorry, I just wanted to make the pun after making one for Carolina.Β πŸ€ͺ

I love that one.Β :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

Just droppin' it here

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for my favorite male country artist this season!! Fun fact, this is the first artwork I've done for the battles. I really cannot wait to hear his ko performance πŸ’–

Β 

Untitled114-20210405005445.png

Β 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just droppin' it here

Β 

I've made a digital vector art for my favorite male country artist this season!! Fun fact, this is the first artwork I've done for the battles. I really cannot wait to hear his ko performance πŸ’–

Β 

Untitled114-20210405005445.png

Β 

KING! πŸ™Œ You got the details on the guitar strap too.Β :thumbs:

Edited by Bk1234

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Avery will be singing β€œTomorrow” by Chris Young in his knockout against Kenzie. This looks like it will be an emotional performance. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Β 

To pass the time, here’s Avery’s Instagram cover of β€œTomorrow”...

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHo2F-ohUUA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Β 

YESSS rooting for this man right here. This is like my favorite country song :P ik he'll kill itt ❀️

• Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Β 

YESSS rooting for this man right here. This is like my favorite country song :P ik he'll kill itt ❀️

Definitely one of my favorite country songs. I’m excited to hear his tone on the song. This is definitely going to be an emotional one for various reasons...Β :unsure:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Definitely one of my favorite country songs. I’m excited to hear his tone on the song. This is definitely going to be an emotional one for various reasons...Β :unsure:

Β 

Reaction GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jamescasaki said:

i cant wait to here his performance the only, sad news is i love both the same saw i will be upset if either of them goesΒ 

I’m sure his performance alone will be enough to get me emotional. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Another one of my pre-show faves is gone :( But I love his performances and will definitely re-watch it!! I'm so proud of how far he has come on this show. I really love his knockout, it's so beautiful. Will definitely support this man too off-show ❀️ 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Another one of my pre-show faves is gone :( But I love his performances and will definitely re-watch it!! I'm so proud of how far he has come on this show. I really love his knockout, it's so beautiful. Will definitely support this man too off-show ❀️ 

Yeah, he conveyed so much emotion. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ Will definitely keep following him after the show! 😊

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s his performance from tonight. ❀️

Β 

I mean.. Kenzie's really strong here but I feel like I preferred Avery due to some reason. I really love how he conveyed the emotion, I wasn't aiming for perfection, vocally tbh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

I mean.. Kenzie's really strong here but I feel like I preferred Avery due to some reason. I really love how he conveyed the emotion, I wasn't aiming for perfection, vocally tbh

It’s a tough choice for me. I keep coming back to Avery’s for the emotion though. πŸ₯Ί

• Like 1