🎢 π€π―πžπ«π² π‘π¨π›πžπ«π¬π¨π§ π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🎸

Bk1234

Just now, jamescasaki said:

we get to see avery perform on the voice on monday he is the last performance

Yep, was just about to post this. πŸ˜‚ I’m sure he killed his performance!!! 😊

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kelsea is our homecoming queen for stealing Avery!!!!Β πŸ₯°

Technically, Avery had already stepped off the stairs so Kelsea's steal shouldn't have counted but I'm no stickler for the rules, especially stupid ones lolΒ πŸ˜‚

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Technically, Avery had already stepped off the stairs so Kelsea's steal shouldn't have counted but I'm no stickler for the rules, especially stupid ones lolΒ πŸ˜‚

be quiet cut it out GIF

• Haha 1

Oml, I thinkΒ Avery 🌟  KILLED ITTTT 🌟 tonight, even though the song didn’t 100% cater to all of his strengths.Β 

I’m even more excitedΒ to support him now.Β 
One of my favourite things in a singer is versatility and he showed me that tonight.Β 

SomeoneΒ in another thread said that his voice and vibe reminded them of theΒ πŸ₯Ί emoji and I get that.Β 

Also, I can’t stop watching his blind now! It honestly makes me tear up.😩

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Harmat said:

Oml, I thinkΒ Avery 🌟  KILLED ITTTT 🌟 tonight, even though the song didn’t 100% cater to all of his strengths.Β 

I’m even more excitedΒ to support him now.Β 
One of my favourite things in a singer is versatility and he showed me that tonight.Β 

SomeoneΒ in another thread said that his voice and vibe reminded them of theΒ πŸ₯Ί emoji and I get that.Β 

Also, I can’t stop watching his blind now! It honestly makes me tear up.😩

Yes. I agree with all of this!!!! Would you like to be added?

• Like 1

Idk how come I never saw this thread before, but Avery was my favourite since auditions.

Β 

His battle was great and he sounded amazing (but I knew Blake would choose Ethan lol). So happy that Kelsea/Kelly saved him 😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stacey. said:

Idk how come I never saw this thread before, but Avery was my favourite since auditions.

Β 

His battle was great and he sounded amazing (but I knew Blake would choose Ethan lol). So happy that Kelsea/Kelly saved him 😍

Yes, his audition was fantastic!!! Definitely one in my Top 3 auditions of the season. I also loved his battle and am happy he was stolen! 😊 Would you like to be added? 

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, his audition was fantastic!!! Definitely one in my Top 3 auditions of the season. I also loved his battle and am happy he was stolen! 😊 Would you like to be added? 

Agreed!! And yes please, definitely!!Β 

• Like 1