🎢 π€π―πžπ«π² π‘π¨π›πžπ«π¬π¨π§ π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🎸

Bk1234

@Bk1234 I liked his song choice much more than than what the spoilers said it would be. Please add me! 😊

Β 

Β 

Nick should've stolen Avery instead of Andrew, since he let go of Zae and he preferred Avery over Kenzie. Bad move Nick!Β πŸ˜’Β 

Β 

hide flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

Just now, disney1024 said:

@Bk1234 I liked his song choice much more than than what the spoilers said it would be. Please add me! 😊

Β 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Nick should've stolen Avery instead of Andrew, since he let go of Zae and he preferred Avery over Kenzie. Bad move Nick!Β 

πŸ˜’Β 

Β 

Yeah, it was such an emotional performance. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
Β 

Yeah, I won’t call Andrew undeserving till Knockouts air, but strategically, I think Avery would have been a better choice for his steal. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, it was such an emotional performance. πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ

Β 

Β 

I didn't call Andrew undeserving. I just said that he should've saved it for Avery, strategically speaking.Β πŸ˜‰Β 

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2

"You didn't do what people expect people to do to getΒ four-chair turns, which is wail everywhere and do all of those things.Β You kept it you, and it sounded so beautiful and intimate." ~Kelly Clarkson

Excited Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voice

• Like 2

On 12/20/2020 at 3:01 PM, Bk1234 said:

𝐌𝐒π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐬𝐞

Β 

πŸ₯‡Β Watch The Voiceβ€˜s Best 4-Chair Turn of Season 20 and See the Coaches Fight for the Country Crooner 🀠

https://www.google.com/amp/s/parade.com/1174751/paulettecohn/avery-roberson-the-voice-4-chair-turn/amp/

the-voice-avery-roberson-880x550.jpg

Added a new section titled β€œMilestones, News, and Praise” to the OP. 😊