AI19 Premiere Countdown: Sunday, February 14th (Valentine's Day)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY IS BOBBY BONES STILL THERE?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, anticoronaperson said:

Wow you're really obsessed. But I learned from a teacher that I had when I was younger that everyone has a bit of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Also, some obsessions are worth having.

This is a little off-topic, but just because someone shows symptoms of OCD doesn’t mean they have the disorder. The degree of those symptoms is what makes it a disorder. *End of rant*

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This is a little off-topic, but just because someone shows symptoms of OCD doesn’t mean they have the disorder. The degree of those symptoms is what makes it a disorder. *End of rant*

@Bk1234 You're right actually. Then what I meant to say is everyone has a little OCD tendencies. I was just saying that's what it stands for, but yes it doesn't mean everyone has the disorder. But we will end that conversation now.

Edited by anticoronaperson
11 hours ago, Idol Maniac said:

13 days!

image.jpeg.40642dbf37b600d48893dc09118e10f3.jpeg

My first season!!!! :wub:

My first Idol favorite!!! ❤️ 

Edited by KelseyW
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, KelseyW said:

Gotta give Blake some love as well! 😄

I found this to be one of the most overrated Idol performances ever. :stealth:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1
Just now, Bk1234 said:

I found this to be one of the most overrated Idol performances ever. :stealth:

It's cool. I think he's a good artist now himself. One of the few I've followed post-Idol. 🎵

But yeah it's like when Kris Allen did "Heartless" and David Cook did "Billie Jean..." They weren't exactly reinventing the wheel but it worked out for them in the end! lol :P 

33 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

But yeah it's like when Kris Allen did "Heartless" and David Cook did "Billie Jean..." They weren't exactly reinventing the wheel but it worked out for them in the end! lol :P 

Yeah, hence why I never got the hype behind Alejandro Aranda lol. :/:haha:

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

12 days!

image.jpeg.444a49e98d6c3f604fd4b70e153fb23d.jpeg

Ugh, this was such a great season! So many favorites and great performances. I’ve chosen to focus on Archie (my favorite Idol contestant of all-time), Syesha, Carly, and Michael (rip 😢) as they were my Top 4 of the season. :wub: 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, hence why I never got the hype behind Alejandro Aranda lol. :/:haha:

Alejandro was more of a musician, performance artist with an edgy street creed.  He had fans like Ben Harper, who probably would never have agreed to come on Idol.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Alejandro was more of a musician, performance artist with an edgy street creed.  He had fans like Ben Harper, who probably would never have agreed to come on Idol.

Not the best vocalist either, but I like him! 🙂

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Not the best vocalist either, but I like him! 🙂

Alejandro, like Arthur isn't a big voice ballad queen - which is an IDF favorite.  But that's always been my least favorite type of contestant.  I don't know how original anyone can be covering a Whitney power ballad.  It's been done so many times.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mytake1 said:

Alejandro, like Arthur isn't a big voice ballad queen - which is an IDF favorite.  But that's always been my least favorite type of contestant.  I don't know how original anyone can be covering a Whitney power ballad.  It's been done so many times.

A good chunk IDF values vocals over artistry, which is interesting because it seems as if ever since the reboot, the producers are pushing singers who have more to offer artistically than vocally. I personally prefer vocalists but Im open minded to those who are more so artists. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, m1key said:

A good chunk IDF values vocals over artistry, which is interesting because it seems as if ever since the reboot, the producers are pushing singers who have more to offer artistically than vocally. I personally prefer vocalists but Im open minded to those who are more so artists. 

I have favorites from both categories. :giggle:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I have favorites from both categories. :giggle:

SAME.

Like I love Haley Reinhart AND Kris Allen. Both can SANG but in different ways? :wub: