AI19 Premiere Countdown: Sunday, February 14th (Valentine's Day)

2 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

In Season 1, I preferred Tamyra.  In Season 4, I actually preferred Nadia at first and then went for Vonzell after Nadia was eliminated.  And Season 6, I first voted for Melinda.

All good choices and I respect your opinions.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHY IS BOBBY BONES STILL THERE?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

WHY IS BOBBY BONES STILL THERE? :whut:

I know, I was hoping he would skip this one out due to scheduling conflicts and then the trend would stick. 😕

2 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

What's wrong with Cher?

Nothing, I love her. It's an expression. Here.  Has to do with her longevity and being able to weather many storms throughout the decades. 

1 hour ago, Idol Maniac said:

24 days!

You wouldn't happen to have any Hollywood Week spoilers for the American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad thread, which is separate from this thread would you?

Edited by anticoronaperson
26 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

You wouldn't happen to have any Hollywood Week spoilers for the American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad thread, which is separate from this thread would you?

If they had spoilers they would post them..... be patient and greatful since its hard to get spoilers in the first place. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, m1key said:

If they had spoilers they would post them..... be patient and greatful since its hard to get spoilers in the first place. 

Agreed. At least we have a list of possible people. Better than nothing

1 hour ago, m1key said:

I only asked because someone said the other day said something along the lines that Idol Maniac would still be able to get the American Idol spoilers easily because he has connections. I said to that person I don't think it's possible for that to happen with the COVID pandemic. They still insist though that Idol Maniac would be able to do it with no problem at all.

18 hours ago, Blirel said:

Agreed. At least we have a list of possible people. Better than nothing

It is better than nothing. I was just telling the other people, someone said the other day basically that Idol Maniac would easily be able to get the spoilers even though we have a pandemic going on because he has connections.

Edited by anticoronaperson