Rank the teen winners

Gustavo527

Rank the teen winners  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite teen winner ever?

• Danielle Bradbery
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Brynn Cartelli
    • Chevel Shepherd
    • Carter Rubin

10 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

All of these are deserving winners imo.

I agree 100%. Three of those were my favorites during the season, and two of them I made fan threads for. I didn’t watch S4, so Danielle has a disadvantage with me ranking this group. I put Carter in 5th, but he 100% deserved to win. His finale performances weren’t great, but he wasn’t the only one who stumbled a little. I actually voted for him in the semi-final week. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I agree 100%. Three of those were my favorites during the season, and two of them I made fan threads for. I didn’t watch S4, so Danielle has a disadvantage with me ranking this group. I put Carter in 5th, but he 100% deserved to win. His finale performances weren’t great, but he wasn’t the only one who stumbled a little. I actually voted for him in the semi-final week. 

Yep.  I still haven't seen the finale performances, but going of all the rest, Carter was easily the most consistent of the season.  He earned the win.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

Yep.  I still haven't seen the finale performances, but going of all the rest, Carter was easily the most consistent of the season.  He earned the win.

I believe his minor struggles in the finale were due to song choice. That does call into question his versatility (he’s a ballad singer), which is why I ranked him in 5th. Everyone above him is more versatile, especially the one I ranked #1. He also didn’t have to endure a long season, as the others did, and I have some doubts that he would have held up. 

Edited by TeamAudra

• 5 months later...

Hmm... so,

1a. Cam

1b. Sawyer

3. Danielle

4. Carter

5. Chevel

6. Brynn

1. There is no order between Cam and Sawyer, just alphabetically.

2. This is strictly based on how much I liked them on the show.

3. If this was about ranking them in terms of who is actually better then I would've put a big gap between Cam and others.

This was actually really really hard..I love to really like all of them. 

1. Sawyer

2. Danielle

3. Cam

4. Brynn

5. Carter

6. Chevel

The top 3 really were hard for me, and again..I think Cam would have ended up higher if he had more performances. Sawyer was the first Snowflake that ever won, and I’ve been watching Danielle grow as an artist for years - and she was the winner of the best season ever, IMO. So it’s nostalgia that keeps them a head of Cam for me. (But I do think Cam is the best singer of the teens, and I don’t think it’s close..which is saying something because these kids are good)

All of them are extremely talented, and I was rooting for all of them to win their season outside of Danielle (because she was competing against favorite ever snowflake, Michelle) and Chevel (I wanted Kennedy) but even then, I remember thinking Finale night that Chevel had made amazing improvement and if Kennedy didn’t win, Chevel deserved to. Me having her last is not a slight at all. And even with Michelle competing, I loved Danielle.

Also..Cam is the first teen that I think beats out Mia Z and Jacque Lee for vocal talent.

Edited by mercfan3

Cam (probably the most consistent performer since Maelyn or Rose)

Chevel (her SF, KO & BA still remain as one of my fav country performances)

Brynn/Danielle (both were decent)

Sawyer (meh...preferred Kymberyli N but she didnt make the finale)

Carter (Desz deserved to win...she was more consistent)

Chevel 

Sawyer 

Cam - He’s an adult 19 y/o while all of the others were 15/16 when they won. And he was far more experienced than any of them, even had won another singing show. 

Danielle - I didn’t watch the season or she’d probably be higher. 

Brynn 

Carter 

I like all of them, so don’t read too much into the ranking, or who’s on the bottom. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I suspect Danielle is getting hurt in the poll by the number of people who didn’t watch her season. That said in terms of pure vocal talent, very few people on the show (teen or not) come close. The chasm between her and Brynn is massive. 

(she was however very unseasoned on the show) 

• Like 1