Jump to content

The voice Australia season 10


thevoiceisthetop
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lmao of course the first time I try to watch a full season of the show it gets geolocked, that’s some BS. Protecting the content and acting like the show is for “Australian viewers ONLY” really hurts the artists, especially since Australia’s version has become well-known for being ridiculously full of talent.

 

Hopefully, this changes, but I’m not optimistic about that happening.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Lmao of course the first time I try to watch a full season of the show it gets geolocked, that’s some BS. Protecting the content and acting like the show is for “Australian viewers ONLY” really hurts the artists, especially since Australia’s version has become well-known for being ridiculously full of talent.

 

Hopefully, this changes, but I’m not optimistic about that happening.


It’s especially insulting considering an American made the finale last season and an Armenian made the semifinals

 

I know they got new Australian judges and removed Boy George and Kelly, but that’s still no excuse to exclude other countries from viewing their content. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone knows if it was confirmed that the audios from the sneak peeks are from the blind auditions? Cause the voice of the girl singing The Voice Within really sounds like Bella, maybe it could be her performing on The Cuts (?). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Someone knows if it was confirmed that the audios from the sneak peeks are from the blind auditions? Cause the voice of the girl singing The Voice Within really sounds like Bella, maybe it could be her performing on The Cuts (?). 


Yeah I was gonna comment on this but I forgot. I don't think the voices we heard in the preseason promos are gonna be from the blinds. My main suspect for the voice behind the Somewhere Only We Know clip was Arlo Sim, but in the most recent promo he's clearly singing a different song.

I also thought the Voice Within clip voice sounded close to Bella, but I'm not too sure. 

If those clips were from the Cuts, that's a real weird move from TVAU.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Yeah I was gonna comment on this but I forgot. I don't think the voices we heard in the preseason promos are gonna be from the blinds. My main suspect for the voice behind the Somewhere Only We Know clip was Arlo Sim, but in the most recent promo he's clearly singing a different song.

EXACTLY I also think that the male voice sounds really close to Arlo's voice, and he's singing My mind - YEBBA on his audition, wich I loved

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ella Monnery's a 4 chair turn based on the preview, and she sang Little Things of Jess. I feel like she would be the closer tomorrow

 

Arlo's tonight and he's probably the closer

 

 

Edited by sydneysam
Link to comment
Share on other sites

G-Nation was insanely good!!! Too bad I probably won’t be able to loop it on YouTube. :/ I’m glad they picked Rita. She seemed really invested in them! 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

G-Nation was insanely good!!! Too bad I probably won’t be able to loop it on YouTube. :/ I’m glad they picked Rita. She seemed really invested in them! 

 

RIGHT?! One of my favorite auditions so far. They are all so vocally solid and in sync with each other  :wub:

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2021 at 2:44 AM, Teraginn said:

MONDAY, August 23
Cullen Porthill
Ella Monnery
Izrael
Jessica Stokes
Legend the Rapper
Lily Bergqvist
Projected Twin
Tiffany Dell

And Brad Myers, it looks like there'll be a lot of auditions tomorrow night. I hope they don't do the montages with people who actually turned chairs.

And isn't it strange that reveal day didn't reveal anyone but Penelope Pettigrew from tuesday episode?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

If this is true, I'm super excited!! Although the format is rough (and maybe that too will change), I'd definitely enjoy having Delta as a coach on the show.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

If this is true, I'm super excited!! Although the format is rough (and maybe that too will change), I'd definitely enjoy having Delta as a coach on the show.


Delta is a great coach and has coached some of my favorite artists in the franchise, so that sounds great

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...