The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

I listened to Sian earlier today, and for some reason, the performance wasn't quite doing it for me. I still prefer Drew and Bella, both gave stunning performances (brb gonna go listen to Bella again, as well as Katherine from TVUSA).

New episode tonight!

New Reveal Day names in bolded. Italics are newfound names.

SUNDAY, August 15
Adrian Jemale
Halimah Kyrgios
Kelly Matejcic
Mick Harrington

Pete Murphy
Tori Darke

MONDAY, August 16
Chantel C.
Irena Lysiuk
JediAEL
Kala Gare
Maddie Grace
Michael Kay
Paris Marie
Seb Szabo

TUESDAY, August 17
Brodie Pollard
Milina Mihic
Zeke Cameron

Just caught up with all of the blind auditions aired on the youtube channel.

Pretty strong year.

My favourites so far are Bella, Janaki, Drew and Cassie in that order.

Also I noticed a lot of people saying this years talent is the best, but I feel like that was said about season 9 and 8 as well.

10 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Just caught up with all of the blind auditions aired on the youtube channel.

Pretty strong year.

My favourites so far are Bella, Janaki, Drew and Cassie in that order.

Also I noticed a lot of people saying this years talent is the best, but I feel like that was said about season 9 and 8 as well.

I think Seasons 8-9 are a vast improvement over Seasons 3-7 in terms of the overall cast. And while we still got a long way to go, I don't see why Season 10 can't match the level of talent from the past two seasons, much less surpass it.

It's just a shame that they have the worst elimination format across the international franchises.

• Like 1

JediAEL: Weird song choice for her vocal style. Glad she went with a coach who's willing to be straight with her.

Halimah Kyrgios: we love trying to distance from your brother by talking about him 80% of the time during our preaudition package! I don't watch sports but I'm so OVER this backstory already. Halimah can sing at least. She's no Tina Arena, but it's passable.

Edited by Teraginn

Pete Murphy: Um..... that song choice was, well, a choice. I can tell that he has a great skilled voice, but it's not ever gonna work on an Olivia Rodrigo song. I like him much better than the previous two singers at least.

Tori Darke: oof, that was rough. I think she would have done better on a lowkey, acoustic-driven song.

Additional note: I had a theory that TPTB does the whole CGI stage effects thing on contestants that made it far on the competition..... this audition complete destroys that theory. 

Teams[edit]

Colour key

• ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Winner
  • ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Finalist
  • ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Eliminated in the Semifinal
  • ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Eliminated in the Knockouts
  • ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Eliminated in the Cut
  • ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†Eliminated in the Battles

The changes in Wikipedia is so confusing, I think its better to wait and see what actually happened after blinds.

Edited by Sid Dean