The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

After listening to everyone on the confirmed list, I think Jordan Fuller is my favorite going into this thing. I actually like a lot more male contestants than I expected to. 💀 

Also, how do non-Australians watch this thing? :haha:

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Jess' face though 💀 poor girl. She would've been a good coach for Bella lol

I am hoping she picks Keith 🤞🏻 (since it seems like he's well-loved off season) or even Rita. Just not Guy- jk 😂

Honestly, was it Guy who blocked her? Ugh, don’t give me another reason to dislike him… 😒

Looks like we’re in the same boat. 🙃

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Honestly, was it Guy who blocked her? Ugh, don’t give me another reason to dislike him… 😒

Looks like we’re in the same boat. 🙃

It looks like Guy's hand, and Keith was standing even before Jess was blocked. Guy just stood after blocking Jess 🙃

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

It looks like Guy's hand, and Keith was standing even before Jess was blocked. Guy just stood after blocking Jess 🙃

Oh yeah, it was him. 😒 The only block options on that chair were Keith, Jess, and Rita. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

After listening to everyone on the confirmed list, I think Jordan Fuller is my favorite going into this thing. I actually like a lot more male contestants than I expected to. 💀 

Also, how do non-Australians watch this thing? :haha:

I used VK.com to watch full episodes the last few seasons. Don’t know if that will still work with the network change

• Thanks 1

So I noticed several contestants included specific air dates in their Reveal Day announcements, so I took note and made this list of the probable breakdown of the first three blind audition episodes. This is not an exhaustive list, and is subject to error, since I had a feeling some of the announcements were copy-pasted and might not be indicative of the actual airing order.

SUNDAY - August 8
Sofia Watt
Olivia Clare Vasquez
Darren Constable

Byron Garn

Bella Taylor Smith
Drew Walker

MONDAY - August 9
Jordan & Siann Fuller
Adrian Hood
Evile Laloata
Janaki Easwar

TUESDAY - August 10
Baylie Carson
Abbey Rose Green
Dan Eade

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 2

Only two days left till the Season 10 premiere! 

Do not screw this up, Channel 7!

Anyway I updated the artist airing list. Tanya George confirmed that she'll be airing on Tuesday.

SUNDAY - August 8
Bella Taylor Smith
Byron Garn
Darren Constable
Drew Walker
Olivia Clare Vasquez
Sofia Watt

MONDAY - August 9
Adrian Hood
Evile Laloata
Janaki Easwar
Jordan & Siann Fuller

TUESDAY - August 10
Abbey Rose Green
Baylie Carson
Dan Eade
Tanya George

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Jvrotiv said:

Some notes:

- I spotted three new unidentified 4 chair turners.... all female, one with a block to Rita, one of a girl in blue jeans and a white blouse who Keith blocked Rita for (I thought it was Siann for a minute but there was another female that fits the outfit I saw, so still unsure about that), and one of a red-haired female that has a thunderstorm edited in the stage for some reason (I kinda don't know how to feel about these CGI effects all over the stage, especially since they're only reserved for certain auditioners.... seems a little unfair).

- I spotted a female contestant with what seems to be a looping setup on stage. Based on an article I've read, I think it's Tanya George.

- a super girl group was featured prominently on the promo, with six members in it. I have yet to identify any single one of them, nor had I seen a girl group on the following lists. I will have to look into those lists again soon.

- Dan Eade definitely turned Keith's chair.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2