The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I think the voting will happen live. People from Australia can vote? Or no? I haven't really read their mechanics for this season

no, i read in an article that everything was recorded even the final vote, it was the audience in the room that chose the winner of this season and they recorded several different winners so that no spoils were possible

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

no, i read in an article that everything was recorded even the final vote, it was the audience in the room that chose the winner of this season and they recorded several different winners so that no spoils were possible

Now, now. That's messy 💀. It sucks that the season turned out this way with such amazing talents

• Like 1

Listened to the studios

GNATION! definitely wasn’t as good as their audition, but I’m still happy they made it. Hopefully their next performance captures the magic of their audition if they make the finale  

Siann surprised me, since I thought “oh no” when I saw the song choice, but she really changed it up

Edited by Cookie73

Semifinale promo is up on IG.

Song choices:
Mick Harrington - Superman (Five For Fighting) - HOLY S*** SOMEONE IS FINALLY SINGING THIS SONG ON THE VOICE ❤️ 
G-NAT!ON - 7 Rings (Ariana Grande)
Siann Fuller - driver's license (Olivia Rodrigo)
Bella Taylor Smith - I don't recognize the song, she just sang the word "sometimes", maybe one of y'all can recognize what it was?
Arlo Sim - Somewhere Only We Know (Keane) - we finally confirmed him as the guy in the male centric promo!

As much as I hate the last two rounds and how brutal they were.... this is shaping up to be a great Semifinals night.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Semifinale promo is up on IG.

Song choices:
Mick Harrington - Superman (Five For Fighting) - HOLY S*** SOMEONE IS FINALLY SINGING THIS SONG ON THE VOICE ❤️ 
G-NAT!ON - 7 Rings (Ariana Grande)
Siann Fuller - driver's license (Olivia Rodrigo)
Bella Taylor Smith - I don't recognize the song, she just sang the word "sometimes", maybe one of y'all can recognize what it was?
Arlo Sim - Somewhere Only We Know (Keane) - we finally confirmed him as the guy in the male centric promo!

As much as I hate the last two rounds and how brutal they were.... this is shaping up to be a great Semifinals night.

In Season One at Australia, Cam Tapp did Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fightning in the Blinds, he was on Team Keith

On 9/1/2021 at 5:16 AM, MateusSa said:

In Season One at Australia, Cam Tapp did Superman (It's Not Easy) by Five for Fightning in the Blinds, he was on Team Keith

Oops, you're right. Either way, love to see that song pop up now and then on the show.