The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean this with love:

Y’ALL JUST WAIT UNTIL THE MAIL-IN VOTES COME IN!! DESZ CAN STILL WIN THIS!!

this is some bullshit

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Fingers crossed Blake's history with being helpful to his finalists when he can transfers to Gwen with Carter, then.

Blake doesn’t  do much of that anymore. It’s starting to become a myth that gets repeated often. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Changing topic, love that all of the other finalists went back to the stage to congralute Carter. They look their lost as adults.

My heart just broke when Carter didn't have any family with him after the announcement that he won. I thought his mom would come out but she didn't. He really looked like he needed someone to hug 😭

• Like 2
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Speaking of food references, I felt like I ate something bitter and salty (DeSz coming in 4th) and then something super sweet (Carter winning). 🥴

Yeah. DeSz/Carter Top 2 would have been EPIC!

• Like 2

Ryan could have for sure, at least beat Ian for 3rd. I could potentially see Kelsie as well, she's a mini-version of Kelly, she could have very well won tbh.(maybe that's a stretch but we'll never know with her terrible song choices) Although I don't blame Kelsie for that.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Changing topic, love that all of the other finalists went back to the stage to congralute Carter. They look their loss as adults.

This is how you're supposed to lose a competition like this, especially after coming so far and working with some extremely amazing ppl. I'm looking at you Marisa Corvo (if you're reading this) 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Someone42 said:

I think his team was full when Carter auditioned. On TV it looks like his team wasn’t full but it was 

5 hours ago, David68 said:

Yes it was

Yeah, it was.  Of the three winners for whom Blake didn't turn, two of them (Chris and Carter) were because his team was full.  Only one (Jake) was when he still had room, and he claimed that it was only because he'd thought that Kelly had blocked him.  Whether that was an honest answer or just an excuse, I'm not sure.

4 hours ago, Ptones2010 said:

I'm so over seeing Blake have someone in the top two...I really hope Gwen gets the win with Carter. The kid is really talented and it would be nice to see Gwen finally get a win.

He needs to go.  Or at least be forced to be relegated to alternating coach status.  Enough said.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Very pleased that Gwen finally got her win!

(Although Hunter > Rose >>>>>> Carter but I'll save that debate for another day)

Honestly, if Gwen couldn't win with Carter, she might not have gotten this chance again.  I'm very thankful that she finally got one!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Is it seriously too much to ask to have a season without Team Blake as the winner or runner-up??? Season 5 and season 14 were the only seasons to date where that actually happened. I was kinda expecting this season to be the third where that happened since Blake's team was by far the weakest and most boring out of all the coaches. But of course Team Minivan and the country mafia have to blindlessly vote for the generic country artists. 🙄 

I think that it might've happened again this season, too, if Ryan Gallagher hadn't gotten disqualified.  He was so popular and an exceptional singer and might've fought it out for first and second with Carter, cutting Blake out of the top two and possibly giving us Gwen vs. Kelly instead of the Gwen vs. Blake that ended up happening.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, B-B said:

Go Jim because Carter is undeserving

Girl, the salt coming off of you could feed the Pacific Ocean. Also, might be unpop opinion, but Rose Short > DesZ and if Gwen deserved to win with anyone it was her (though still ❤️ Hunter Plake & Jeffery Austin)

Still ❤️ Carter, happy for him!

Edited by Amunre
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

I still haven't watched the finale. Did the finalists get cars? Home recording studios? $100 gift card to Tower Records?

none of the above :lmao: