The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean this with love:

Y’ALL JUST WAIT UNTIL THE MAIL-IN VOTES COME IN!! DESZ CAN STILL WIN THIS!!

this is some bullshit

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, B-B said:

Congrats Jermaine and Craig! You’re no longer the worst winners of the voice

Jermaine and Craig will always be the worst winners...but, they have some competition from Jake Hoot and a few others over the years. Carter is one of the more deserving winners in past seasons.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

lmaoooooooo dont do too much. its okay to be salty, but Carter worked his but off for that victory just as much as everyone else if not more since he was so young and this was all so new to him

cheersgirl.gif

Carter Rubin of Long Island, New York, auditioned for The Voice Season 19

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Jermaine and Craig will always be the worst winners...but, they have some competition from Jake Hoot and a few others over the years. Carter is one of the more deserving winners in past seasons.

yes. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

Wonder if Gwen will help Carter out of that contract. 

was hoping more like help him in his career, the way some other coaches do

• Like 1

DESZ IS A VOCAL BEAST AND A QUEEN FOREVER

CARTER IS AN ICONIC LEGEND AND A GREAT WINNER

JIM HAS GIVEN SOME INCREDIBLE AND AMAZING PERFORMANCES

IAN HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND IS A GORGEOUS MAN

JOHN HAS A STUNNING VOICE AND HAS AN OUT OF THIS WORLD TALENT

BUT MARISA CORVO OUTSOLD THEM ALL THOUGH AND THAT’S ON PERIOD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Is it seriously too much to ask to have a season without Team Blake as the winner or runner-up??? Season 5 and season 14 were the only seasons to date where that actually happened. I was kinda expecting this season to be the third where that happened since Blake's team was by far the weakest and most boring out of all the coaches. But of course Team Minivan and the country mafia have to blindlessly vote for the generic country artists. 🙄 

DESZ WAS ROBBED!!! 😤🤬😭

At least Carter won so I have some satisfaction 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

~You know who you are~

Jim and Ian aren’t generic, that’s just an excuse to make your favorite look good. It’s your fault for thinking DeSz would pass two country males, when all signs were saying she wasn’t going to. It’s your fault for ignoring Jim’s success last night. It’s also your fault for making a fool out of yourself and insulting a teenage boy just because he won over your favorite. 

hide GIF

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

~You know who you are~

Jim and Ian aren’t generic, that’s just an excuse to make your favorite look good. It’s your fault for thinking DeSz would pass two country males, when all signs were saying she wasn’t going to. It’s your fault for ignoring Jim’s success last night. It’s also your fault for making a fool out of yourself and insulting a teenage boy just because he won over your favorite. 

hide GIF

teaaaa

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

~You know who you are~

hide GIF

What

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

~You know who you are~

If you're talking about me, I never insulted Carter. I'm in fact quite happy he won and you of all ppl here know very well that I've been pushing ppl to vote for Carter on YouTube. Also, if u read my post, I said that DeSz should've come in 2nd. Emphasis on the word "2nd" since I was fine with Carter winning. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

If you're talking about me, I never insulted Carter. I'm in fact quite happy he won and you of all ppl here know very well that I've been pushing ppl to vote for Carter on YouTube. Also, if u read my post, I said that DeSz should've come in 2nd. Emphasis on the word "2nd" since I was fine with Carter winning. 😌

Hence why I wasn’t talking about you. 😅

• Like 1