The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Boooooooo! The other artists worked so hard to get there and Carter just gets there without working a day in his life 

lmaoooooooo dont do too much. its okay to be salty, but Carter worked his but off for that victory just as much as everyone else if not more since he was so young and this was all so new to him

• Like 4

Just now, Carlos3500 said:

lmaoooooooo dont do too much. its okay to be salty, but Carter worked his but off for that victory just as much as everyone else if not more since he was so young and this was all so new to him

The other artists have been singing as long as Carter has been alive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B-B said:

Boooooooo! The other artists worked so hard to get there and Carter just gets there without working a day in his life 

Having that pose, composure, not to mention giving great vocals almost every week required a lot of work, especially at such a young age, not to mention it can be quite stressful for a kid to do that ,as we´ve seen the past breakdowns they´ve had on the show. And he accomplished that.

It´s totally fine if you don´t like him, but don´t disminish his victory. He won and that´s it.

• Like 5

CONGRATS CARTER!!💖 I’M SO HAPPY FOR HIM! HE IS SO TALENTED AND I HAVE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED WATCHING HIM THIS SEASON! HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WINNERS. IF IT COULDN’T BE DESZ, I’M SO HAPPY IT WAS HIM! HE SEEMS LIKE SUCH A NICE BOY AND I AM VERY EXCITED FOR HIM! AFTER HE SANG YOU SAY IT BECAME CLEAR HE WOULD BE A WORTHY WINNER! AND CONGRATS TO GWEN AS WELL!!💕🥰

• Like 3