The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, OSMC said:

Desz looked pissed when they announced it. Even SHE knew this was some bullshit.

People of color underachieving on this show is a pattern. Unfortunately, a lot of the audience of this show will see any black woman as screaming, and are turned off by gay men too. In hindsight, I don’t think this is shocking. Seems to happen almost every season

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

I'm so over seeing Blake have someone in the top two...I really hope Gwen gets the win with Carter. The kid is really talented and it would be nice to see Gwen finally get a win.

it's his show m0533.gif

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

I'm so over seeing Blake have someone in the top two...I really hope Gwen gets the win with Carter. The kid is really talented and it would be nice to see Gwen finally get a win.

Agreed completely.

1 minute ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Im still worried about Jim pulling this off

Stop this. :dead: 

• Like 1

Just now, RedFury said:

People of color underachieving on this show is a pattern. Unfortunately, a lot of the audience of this show will see any black woman as screaming, and are turned off by gay men too. In hindsight, I don’t think this is shocking. Seems to happen almost every season

Honestly I'm numb to it at this point. Kennedy getting fourth will never not piss me off.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RedFury said:

Pretty much

• Like 1