The Voice 19 ● Finale Recap & Winner Chosen ● Discussion

istersay

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If only the Voice hyped up their own contestant, Lauren Duski, instead of an Idol alum. :/ 

has Morgan Wallen performed on The Voice since he got all successful?   he's def the biggest success story from The Voice by far but I can't recall if he's been back to perform at any result shows or not.  

• Like 2

Just now, pepperman said:

has Morgan Wallen performed on The Voice since he got all successful?   he's def the biggest success story from The Voice by far but I can't recall if he's been back to perform at any result shows or not.  

No, and he shouldn’t. 

• Like 2

I don't think so. 

Don't believe so.

1 minute ago, pepperman said:

No, he hasn't been on, yet Kane Brown has been on so many times.  They don't support their own artists

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nco said:

oooo i wish desz had sung this last night 

OMG I was literally gonna say the same thing. :dead: She should have brought this fire last night. 😢 

Really amazing duet from Desz and Kelly. They TORE THAT UP. :omg: 

• Like 2