The Voice 19 ● Finale Top 5 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

Just now, pauwis said:

I repressed that performance. Holy mother what a mess.

I get that TPTB wanted him to leave, but literally not a single soul in competitive singing shows deserved to crash and burn that badly.

As for tonight, here's my guesses on the final order tomorrow:

1. Carter

2. Jim 

3/4. Ian

3/4. Desz

5. John

I'm hoping Desz can beat out Ian for third, but I'm not expecting it to happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Watched Desz's original. Desz is a queen, as always, and I like how this fits her as a song/general vibe. I don't think she's getting past third but I really hope it's a Desz/Carter top 2. We'll see.

I have watched Chloe Kohanski renditon of Landslide on youtube more than any other song on the Voice ever. Desz sounded so pale and screechy in comparison I cant like it . Maybe if I had not heard Chloes version I might have liked it but it sounded off.

• Like 1

Please vote for DeSz (#TeamKelly) on Monday night!!! DeSz is a phenomenally talented vocalist who definitely deserves to win this season of The Voice. Kelly Clarkson deserves her 4th win!!! 🥺🙏🏾

If you don't live in the United States and you want to vote for DeSz on Monday night, you can still do so by using Hotspot Shield VPN. This is a free app that can be found in the App Store and on Google Play. After downloading and activating the app, you should be able to vote on both the Voice app and online. Google Assistant voting should also work when the VPN is activated. 😉

• Like 1

Just now, vikitaru said:

I have watched Chloe Kohanski renditon of Landslide on youtube more than any other song on the Voice ever. Desz sounded so pale and screechy in comparison I cant like it . Maybe if I had not heard Chloes version I might have liked it but it sounded off.

I agree that Chloe's version of Landslide was better - but that's not the song I'm talking about.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I get that TPTB wanted him to leave, but literally not a single soul in competitive singing shows deserved to crash and burn that badly.

As for tonight, here's my guesses on the final order tomorrow:

1. Carter

2. Jim 

3/4. Ian

3/4. Desz

5. John

I'm hoping Desz can beat out Ian for third, but I'm not expecting it to happen.

I can see that being the final, it's sad, I thought she would be 1st or 2nd before tonight 

13 minutes ago, istersay said:

I gave  up worrying about who will make it in the music business from competitions years ago, very few become successful that way

Who ever in a million years would have predicted that Morgan Wallen of all people would end up being the most successful alum from the Voice lol   

• Haha 3

Just now, pepperman said:

Who ever in a million years would have predicted that Morgan Wallen of all people would end up being the most successful alum from the Voice lol   

no me, and I liked him on his season, happy for him though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WillisCurtis96 said:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&geo=US&q=DesZ,Jim Ranger,Carter Rubin,%2Fm%2F012ngj9s,Ian Flanigan

Carter Rubin Outrended by Jim Ranger!!!!!! Are we headed for an upset????? CMON JIM WIN THIS!

Carter's peaks are both higher than Jim's though - so I don't think it's gonna be an upset. Jim's probably got runner-up on lock, though (which is likely better for him given he won't be locked into the tragic winner's record contract but he still got some publicity from the show).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blakesho said:

Y'all didn't believe me when I told Jim had the most votes all along!!! You will see tomorrow

Ian literally had more votes then him in the elimination to top 9, which is why Blake had to save Jim

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blakesho said:

What? Both made semifinals, you don't know Ian got more votes

They literally announced the leading vote getter from each team as safe. That was Ian. Then each coach made a pick, Blake picked Jim. What on earth are you talking about?

• Like 3

Just now, seak05 said:

They literally announced the leading vote getter from each team as safe. That was Ian. Then each coach made a pick, Blake picked Jim. What on earth are you talking about?

I don't recall it happening like that, spoiler alert because it didn't

• Haha 1