The Voice 19 ● Finale Top 5 Performances ● Discussion

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it were up to me it would be  Winner - Desz Runner Up - Jim Third - Carter Fourth - John H Fifth - Ian

Chloe doesn’t want to be reminded of anything she sang on the show. 

Please vote for DeSz (#TeamKelly) tonight!!! DeSz is a phenomenally talented vocalist who definitely deserves to win this season of The Voice. Kelly Clarkson deserves her 4th win!!! 🥺🙏🏾

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

This is so stupid... The most professional singers are Desz and John H. We will be giving a place in the market for people who aren't market ready. That's why I feel angry towards these kinds of competition settings sometimes. 

I gave  up worrying about who will make it in the music business from competitions years ago, very few become successful that way

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Esto es tan estúpido ... Los cantantes más profesionales son Desz y John H. Daremos un lugar en el mercado a las personas que no están preparadas para el mercado. Es por eso que a veces me enojo con este tipo de escenarios de competencia. 

If they take the RB / Soul / Classic Jazz lane I'll be there to hear them

1 minute ago, ungodlyhour said:

not to be negative but to be negattive if desz sang WALHFMF the way jim did she'd be getting called a screamer again :dead: 

Yeah but haters gonna hate, haters gonna tell what they wanna tell, and that song would have been a much nore good ending for her run on the show

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

Here's the updated order for tomorrow:

1st   Carter

2nd  Jim

3rd   Ian

4th  Desz

5th  John H

Yeah I can see the result finishing like this.

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I gave  up worrying about who will make it in the music business from competitions years ago, very few become successful that way

Very true.

1 minute ago, ungodlyhour said:

not to be negative but to be negattive if desz sang WALHFMF the way jim did she'd be getting called a screamer again :dead: 

Yeah but haters gonna hate, haters gonna tell what they wanna tell, and that song would have been a much nore good ending for her run on the show

I thought Carters first song was very good and I voted for him but he sounded off in his original song as if it was too big for him . Jims original song was sensational and his cover was too . for me 1) Jim 2) Carter 3) John 4) Ian 5) Desz . honest non biased opinion unlike a lot of you who seem to be voting more for the coach than the singer.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

I felt pretty good about the order of my top 5 before the show, but I’m only confident that Carter wins and Ian is going to finish 5th. The middle three spots are a mess. If I had to pick, I’d probably go Carter, DesZ, Jim, John, and Ian in that order.

I think John Holiday had the best performance of the season, but he just didn’t do enough these last two weeks

• Like 3

Going back to the two performances I missed - Carter's voice sounded kinda thin on some of the higher notes in his cover (which is the first time he's really had that issue this season) and the song choice could've been a tad more inventive, but I've heard worse on this show (see: Shane Q's top 10, CammWess' finale cover, John H.'s original). I'll give my thoughts on Desz in a sec.

5 minutes ago, ungodlyhour said:

not to be negative but to be negative if desz sang WALHFMF the way jim did she'd be getting called a screamer again :dead: 

him too though :giggle:

6 minutes ago, nco said:

i kinda thought that was a screamy mess tbh

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Volviendo a las dos actuaciones que me perdí, la voz de Carter sonaba un poco débil en algunas de las notas más altas de su versión (que es la primera vez que realmente ha tenido ese problema esta temporada) y la elección de la canción podría haber sido un poco más ingeniosa. pero he escuchado cosas peores en este programa (ver: el top 10 de Shane Q, la portada final de CammWess, el original de John H.). Daré mis pensamientos sobre Desz en un segundo.

I repressed that performance. Holy mother what a mess.