The Voice 19 ● Finale Top 5 Performances ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i really liked DeSz tonight, i guess i’m just biased🤷‍♂️ i don’t get the logic of having her finish before Blake and Gwen’s performance ??? having the only woman in the finale end at like 9:00 is certainly an interesting choice. if she finishes in 5th y’all may want to temporarily suspended my account because i may have a Marisa-level meltdown...

i think you'll be fine. we at IDF underestimated Toneisha's support last year, and while they're their own unique singers, they attract the same viewers. I think there's a core group of voters that voted for Toneisha that will also vote for DeSz and get her to 3rd.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i think you'll be fine. we at IDF underestimated Toneisha's support last year, and while they're their own unique singers, they attract the same viewers. I think there's a core group of voters that voted for Toneisha that will also vote for DeSz and get her to 3rd.

That’s true last season I didn’t think toneisha would get close to 2nd

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The problem with Desz is that she's not Team Blake unlike Toneisha.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Ryan Gallagher would have gotten second place

1 minute ago, Spongebobpatty said:

He could’ve won 😕

Was he really viewed as THE main biggst threat/competitor? I barely pay attention pre-live shows but he was someone I could have saw winning this. 😮