Season 21 Coach Lineup (Who Would You Choose?)

disney1024

37 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

I have multiple possible panels

(1 for each coach gone)

Option 1: (No Blake)

Kelly

Nick

Alicia

John

I think you would need a country singer to reflect country music, even if Blake is gone. The panel is meant to be diverse to reflect multiple genres of music 😌

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spongebobpatty said:

Any lineup with Kelly and without John would be ideal to me tbh lol but preferably 

Kelly, Alicia, Miley, Blake

Blake joked that he will legit DIE if Kelly and Miley are on the same panel. They are both extremely hyper, bubbly, and talkative. I would LOVE to see that dynamic, especially with the other coaches lmao 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I don't mind John but he needs a season out. Keep Kelly and Blake and sub in pretty much any other two coaches that aren't Adam or Christina and I'll be chill.

Christina will NEVER do the show again. She wanted to go out with a bang and she did. She won season 10, being the first female coach to win the show. I don't what bigger bang there possibly is on this show. As for Adam, after abruptly exiting after season 16, I don't think he'll do the show again anytime soon. 😉

Edited by disney1024

4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Blake joked that he will legit DIE if Kelly and Miley are on the same panel. They are both extremely hyper, bubbly, and talkative. I would LOVE to see that dynamic, especially with the other coaches lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Yess! It would be iconic 🤣 but I'm not sure if Miley would come back anytime soon since she seems to be focused on her music

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spongebobpatty said:

Yess! It would be iconic 🤣 but I'm not sure if Miley would come back anytime soon since she seems to be focused on her music

If Miley did eventually come back though, I'm sure she will have learned her lesson to rely on her brain and not to trust her gut feelings, lest she lets ago of another potential winner lol 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I would love to have this panel of coaches for Season 21

1. Brendon Urie - I want him to represent the male pop/rock lane

2. Kelly Clarkson - Kelly has been a consistent good coach with some questionable decisions

3. Jennifer Hudson - I would love to see her "throwing shoes" again on the show

4. Blake Shelton - The Voice will never be the same without this guy.

i would LIVE for the kelly + jennifer duo omg, they were so iconic together 🤩

i love alicia as well, so either of them would be incredible imo

• Like 1

From old coaches, I would ideally swap out Blake and Kelly, but Ima try to be realistic.

Blake-Gwen-Jennifer-Kelly would be fun.

For new coaches:

Blake-Faith Hill-Celine Dion-Kelly. We even have a country crossover singer and international icon to try to see if we can bring the views up(if they can afford her)

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

We've all seen the "three guys and a Kelly" dynamic. What about a "three girls and a Blake dynamic" instead? 🤔

i was about to say the exact same thing! i'd be fine with an all ladies panel too lmaoooo but blake is pretty hilarious, a great coach, and a viewer magnet so it's fine

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i would LIVE for the kelly + jennifer duo omg, they were so iconic together 🤩

i love alicia as well, so either of them would be incredible imo

It's probably not gonna happen but: Kelly + JHud + Alicia + Blake. That would be LEGENDARY!!! 😍🤩😍

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It's probably not gonna happen but: Kelly + JHud + Alicia + Blake. That would be LEGENDARY!!! 😍🤩😍

I can literally see this dynamic. If there was a phenomenal singer singing, Kelly would be standing up, gasping, and yelling "OH MY GOD!!! Y'ALL BETTA SING!!!". JHud would be throwing everyone's shoes at the artist. And Alicia and Blake would be calmly staring at each other, wondering what's wrong with Kelly and JHud lmao 🤣

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ammonium said:

It should be 2 men and 2 women.

Tell that to 12 out of 19 seasons of The Voice. Actually, 13 out of 20 seasons if you count season 20, whose coaches panel is already confirmed. 🙄

Edited by disney1024

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Also, I feel like a common theme with the coaches in the Voice is that they aren't really making huge waves with their new music, so I don't see people like Taylor or Gaga being a coach anytime soon.

Nick Jonas is a coach even though the Jonas Brothers made a comeback last year so a new coach could literally be anybody 🤷🏾‍♂️