RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

On 4/8/2021 at 1:42 PM, FrogLenzen said:

I'm expecting Gottmik to win and then a Gigi/Symone showdown in a future All Stars.

Rose is probably my personal favorite. Despite her immaculate track record, I think she would have to really really exceed Symone and Gottmik in this week's episode in order for her to even be in the conversation for winner. Fortunately for Rose, that is a tangible possibility because it is a singing/dancing challenge this week.

My prediction here did not change after watching this week. It's Gottmik's to lose.

I think Rose did the best in the verse and in the Whitney lip sync, but I don't think she did SO much better than the others to change her trajectory. I think she's a distant third place for Ru, unless there's some kind of opportunity in the finale for an upset. 

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I think she's a distant third place for Ru, unless there's some kind of opportunity in the finale for an upset. 

Ru's reaction on Rosé compared to with Kandy, Symone and Gottmik was very Tayce vs Bimini/Ellie/Lawrence in the UK finale. :dead:

But yeah, I think it'll be Gottmik now. I was thinking it would be Symone vs Rosé for a while, but the edit last night seemed to lean VERY heavily into Mik. :rofl:

On 4/3/2021 at 11:08 PM, *Chris said:

Might be in the minority but I am rooting for Rose out of this Top 4 - her track record is so impressive & I believe she would be the first winner of a regular season to have the capability of selling out venues & having her own show like Bob and Bianca

Late but I'd agree. I believe she's the most well-rounded queen out of the 4. Gotta love a great singer and comedian! 

On 4/8/2021 at 1:10 PM, *Lily said:

My ranking is the same as it was last week but even so, this is mine going into top 4.

1. Symone

2. Rose

3. Gottmik

4. Kandy

Rooting for a Symone win, but would also be thrilled with Rose taking it. Gottmik would be a strong winner too.

As always, I agree with everything you said here. :haha: 

On 4/8/2021 at 2:01 PM, Elliott said:

Me looking at everyone's ages today:

54vkha.jpg

Lmaooo at this. Is this for real? Now I am curious of all of their ages. :lmao: 

3 hours ago, kebin65 said:

I miss the earlier season when they would just treat the Final 4 round like any other round and have a B2 LSFYL and cut it down to 3. At this point the Final 4 episodes have become so routine and "pointless" that I had time to watch the episode live and yet I was like "eh, meh, nah" and just waited to watch the recording; cause I didn't really care. 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I don't mind that there's no elimination at the Final 4 episode, but I wish they would just start editing it as a "victory lap" type of episode for the finalists rather than make us think there's an elimination.

There's been a F4 (or intended to be one) every season since S9. It's not a gag at this point that no one's going home.

Agreed with both of these posts. I pretty much knew there wasn't going to be an elimination.... so it's odd the show treats it as if there is going to be one. :lmao: 

This last episode was fun.  I always enjoy the Final 4 song/performance based challenge. I did think Rosé was amazing and the standout of this challenge - she always brings it with the vocals an dancing. But then adding in a rap was very cool.  I did enjoy Gottmik Kandy and Symone in their own verses too.

I am still rooting for Symone to win but not sure if she'll pull that off. She is just the most rootable for me with such a compelling story (though tht can apply to Gottmik too). But I can be fine with Gottmik or Rosé winning too. I do think Rosé is the most well rounded so would be a deserving winner.

• Like 2

Wally and I share a favorite at long last. This hasn't happened since Vonzell. #jkbutitmightbethetruth

Denali was my #1, but after she left, I'm on the Symone train. ❤️ 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Wally and I share a favorite at long last. This hasn't happened since Vonzell. #jkbutitmightbethetruth

Denali was my #1, but after she left, I'm on the Symone train. ❤️ 

Oooh wow it's been that long? 😮 

And lol yeah... with me Olivia was my #1 throughout the season but yeah I'm also on the Symone train too. :haha:

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh wow it's been that long? 😮 

And lol yeah... with me Olivia was my #1 throughout the season but yeah I'm also on the Symone train too. :haha:

Maybe not. I remember we both loved Katharine too! ❤️ Hmm, Melinda, Archie, Kris... 😍 Any similarities there? 

1. Rosé

2/3. Gottmik/Symone

4. Kandy

I like Kandy a lot more now than I did much of the season, but I still feel like she doesn’t belong in the top 4. The other three are neck and neck in terms of overall performance this season, but I think Rosé is the most well rounded and fully developed queen out of the top 4. Gottmik is my winner prediction!

Edited by #jeah

On 4/10/2021 at 10:55 PM, Drew said:

Maybe not. I remember we both loved Katharine too! ❤️ Hmm, Melinda, Archie, Kris... 😍 Any similarities there? 

Oooh yess i really like all of those people. None were my #1s but they were all amongst my 2nd or 3rd favorites of their respective seasons. :haha: :yes: 

Oh wow no one commented on the reunion episode? :haha: 

Well it was REALLY long.... didn't think a reunion show needed to be 2 hours. :dead: But the music videos from each of the eliminated queens was a fun inclusion and fun to watch. Tamisha's original song had me cracking up. :dead: But I would say my fave song and videos were from Tamisha, La La, Denali, Elliott with Two T's and Olivia. Some of the others I didn't mention were fun too.

And a really  great lip sync for charity battle from Denali and Lala. Both gave great performances. I agreed with the winner of that.

Loved the Golden Boot and Tamisha's video and the NSYNC video and Denali ice skating and Denali winning the battle. But missed seeing any actual reunion between the girls and wish they did Miss Congeniality if the show was going to be this long.

• Like 1

I enjoyed the LaLa Ri experience a lot! The reunion on the other hand..

It was a fun thing to include music videos from each of the queens. Although I beg Tina Burner not to perform that if she gets on All-Stars because she's getting eliminated at the talent show.

(Also I'm feeling conflicted about the fact that "Be My Lover" by La Bouche was finally used as a lip-sync song, which I've been waiting on for seasons, but it had to be on a Zoom lip-sync. Denali and LaLa both killed it though!)

Finished the reunion.  Denali owning that lip sync and finally beating Lala Ri.  I mean she should have won week 1 too, but at least this ones official!  Otherwise pretty lackluster show.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Elliott said:

I mean... does it even count as a reunion?

LMAOO I guess not. :dead: Well the final 4 had a reunion at least.

I assume this means the elimination queens won't be at the finale event then? :( 

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I assume this means the elimination queens won't be at the finale event then? :( 

No, just the final 4 and Jaida as Ru's co-host.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:43 PM, Elliott said:

No, just the final 4 and Jaida as Ru's co-host.

Awww that's disappointing but understanding under these times. :( Thanks for this info!

35 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The way that @*Lily didn’t acknowledge this. :ermm:

:dead: