RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

1.  Gottmik - my favorite in the roast last week, and she absolutely killed it again this week, I think its a toss up between her and rose who did it better this week, but I did marginally preferred Gottmik.  Her play on "pocket watch" was my favorite runway of the week.  So much good runway this season between her, and Symone!

2.  Rose - great challenge performance this way, lots of memorable lines and facial expressions.  I liked the 60's outfit.  Like I said previously, I don't love her like I do Gottmik, Olivia or Symone, but she's incredible.

3.  Symone - Comfortable in the middle challenge wise, but my second favorite outfit of the night.  I loved the paramore influenced hair!

4. Olivia - not a great week, but I think she turned that lip sync. I wish she had picked a different character.  There was also nothing pockets about her outfit, it was a bow.

5. Kandy Muse - broken record, but hopefully you're comfortably 4th place.  Can't believe we had to endure an entire season of Kandy.  The outfit was Lala Ri levels of bad outfit.  

Edited by Solaris
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The year is 2030.   Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*   Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are

On 4/3/2021 at 9:13 PM, Solaris said:

thats not awful, that are both in my Top 2.  Olivia/Symone at 3/4,  There is something about Rose.  Shes had an amazing season, but i feel like theres a lack of sincerity or something.  I just don't find her rootable.  

Ahhh I seee. This is interesting on your view regarding Rosé. 😮 

On 4/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Elliott said:

Still can’t believe they used it when they did when these were the double crownings we deserved:

e6aa7d77c73199b5801ccc6e57424dd3.png
6e0334b45900fe8418f700ad9a5d6f41.jpg
(I still legit believe Vh1 was intending for this to actually happen to kick off their era of Drag Race but then the rose petals came out)
drag-race-shea-coulee-jujubee.jpg

And our bonus triple crowning:

3ur3caot52y11.jpg
:giggle:

LOL You are too much with all of this. :dead: 

Is the format for the rest of the season the same as previous seasons?

- The Final 4 episode with the song/performance challenge.

- Reunion episode

- Finale (with multipe lip syncs) that determines the winner.

So do we have 3 more episodes until the season ends and a winner is determined? :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Is the format for the rest of the season the same as previous seasons?

- The Final 4 episode with the song/performance challenge.

- Reunion episode

- Finale (with multipe lip syncs) that determines the winner.

So do we have 3 more episodes until the season ends and a winner is determined? :dead: 

Yeah, the finale is April 23. We don’t quite know what the finale / reunion is going to consist of yet, though.

• Thanks 1
  1. Rosé - Amazing! Absolutely in love with her ❤️ 
  2. Symone - Still impressive but feel a bit deja-vu for me.
  3. Gottmik - Good but not that impressed with her.
  4. Kandy - enough said. 

We're just ranking the Top 4 at this point?

1.  Gottmik - stanned ever since the promo, hasn't disappointed me over the whole season

2.  Symone - stunning, probably the most predictable winner ever

3.  Rose-  amazing journey, just haven't loved her

4.  Kandy - 🙂 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Solaris said:

We're just ranking the Top 4 at this point?

1.  Gottmik - stanned ever since the promo, hasn't disappointed me over the whole season

2.  Symone - stunning, probably the most predictable winner ever

3.  Rose-  amazing journey, just haven't loved her

4.  Kandy - 🙂 

completely agree with you!

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yeah, the finale is April 23. We don’t quite know what the finale / reunion is going to consist of yet, though.

Thank you. My goodness, this season is taking FOREVER. :dead:  

Oh I don't think i posted my Top 4 rankings but this is actually super easy to figure out.

1. Symone

2. Rosé

3. Gottmik

4. Kandy Muse

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you. My goodness, this season is taking FOREVER. :dead:  

And you still have to watch UK2 (which has finished) before *deep breathe* AS6, Australia, Canada S2, Holland S2, Spain and International All Stars air this year.

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And you still have to watch UK2 (which has finished) before *deep breathe* AS6, Australia, Canada S2, Holland S2, Spain and International All Stars air this year.

giphy.gif

Oh dear, this is all so much. :lmao: But wait.... what's this International All Stars? :dead:  And.. there's an Australia version? I don't think I heard of that one either.

My ranking is the same as it was last week but even so, this is mine going into top 4.

1. Symone

2. Rose

3. Gottmik

4. Kandy

Rooting for a Symone win, but would also be thrilled with Rose taking it. Gottmik would be a strong winner too.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Rooting for a Symone win, but would also be thrilled with Rose taking it. Gottmik would be a strong winner too.

Kandy: 👁️👄👁️

• Haha 1

I'm expecting Gottmik to win and then a Gigi/Symone showdown in a future All Stars.

Rose is probably my personal favorite. Despite her immaculate track record, I think she would have to really really exceed Symone and Gottmik in this week's episode in order for her to even be in the conversation for winner. Fortunately for Rose, that is a tangible possibility because it is a singing/dancing challenge this week.

12 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm expecting Gottmik to win and then a Gigi/Symone showdown in a future All Stars.

Rose is probably my personal favorite. Despite her immaculate track record, I think she would have to really really exceed Symone and Gottmik in this week's episode in order for her to even be in the conversation for winner. Fortunately for Rose, that is a tangible possibility because it is a singing/dancing challenge this week.

Gigi, Symone and Brooklyn Hytes for all stars please!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

That was... legitimately a fun final performance? I love the RuMixes usually but it's exciting to see something kinda different in the vibe and performance. I thought all four did a great job, Gottmik and Rose had my favorite verses but then I thought Kandy and Symone both really sold their performances.

My overall rankings haven't changed but Symone/Rose are a very close #1 and #2 for me. Have to stick with Symone as I have done all season but Rose has been truly exceptional! Gottmik is also fantastic and would be deserving. Still not crazy about Kandy but I did enjoy her last night.

Edited by *Lily

So my thoughts on tonights episode:

1. Rose - killed her verse and had the best choreo.  I think her final runway was the best.

2. Gottmik - I loved her verse and thought she did so well.  I loved the final runway, but I thought her choreo was slightly under Rose.

3. Symone - she was completely stunning on that runway.  Her verse was single handedly the worst of the night, and thats extremely disappointing.

4.  Kandy - Her verse was better then symone, but her runway was awful and I don't like her.

I think Rose and Symone will be the Top 2.  I think I am the only vocal Gottmik stan here.  I would love for her to win, as it would be something totally different.  I think she will get 3rd though. Symone to me is the most obvious winner, and is my second favorite of this final 4.

Edited by Solaris

I miss the earlier season when they would just treat the Final 4 round like any other round and have a B2 LSFYL and cut it down to 3. At this point the Final 4 episodes have become so routine and "pointless" that I had time to watch the episode live and yet I was like "eh, meh, nah" and just waited to watch the recording; cause I didn't really care. 

I want Symone to win 100%. However I would not mind Gottmik winning, who's undeniably done an amazing job.

I know Rose's track record puts her easily in the Top 2, but I've truly failed to connect to her throughout this entire season, even when she up'd her game. She is my solid 3rd. 

And good job Kandy. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

I miss the earlier season when they would just treat the Final 4 round like any other round and have a B2 LSFYL and cut it down to 3. At this point the Final 4 episodes have become so routine and "pointless" that I had time to watch the episode live and yet I was like "eh, meh, nah" and just waited to watch the recording; cause I didn't really care. 

I don't mind that there's no elimination at the Final 4 episode, but I wish they would just start editing it as a "victory lap" type of episode for the finalists rather than make us think there's an elimination.

There's been a F4 (or intended to be one) every season since S9. It's not a gag at this point that no one's going home.

• Like 1