RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

I think my ranking right now is:

1. Symone - She’s an icon, she’s a legend and she is the moment.

2. Rosé - There are things about Rosé I don’t like, like some of her runway choices, but overall she’s been pretty strong and consistent so she sort of lands here by default.

(Denali) - Robbed queen. I’m just gonna remind myself that when she comes back for all-stars she’ll get to change before the lip syncs and we knowww that’ll be the day.

3. Utica - Utica’s hesitancy to wear Symone’s drag was... ugh. To say the least, but I think her hearts in the right place and she did sell Symone’s look this week so. 

4. Gottmik - I like Mik’s personality a lot more than her fashion sense. I just don’t see what the judges see. Last week’s punk look was the best she’s ever looked and her Snatch Game had me in stitches, but her look on Kandy this week just didn’t do it for me.

5. Olivia - A few weeks ago, I liked Olivia more but I definitely see the shadiness that the other queen’s seem to point out. I don’t think she deliberately sabotaged Denali by any means, but that look definitely didn’t do her any favours.

6. Tina - I can’t believe I’m ranking Tina 6th instead of 7th but she actually made me laugh a few times this week and watching her and Rosé together warmed me up to her. Her runways are still ATROCIOUS but I kind of feel like she’s in on the joke at this point.

7. Kandy - I don’t hate or even dislike Kandy, I just feel like she’s very defensive for someone who... hasn’t really made a big impact on the competition so far.

Edited by sublymonal

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Am I the only one who thinks the race is between Rosé and Symone? :ph34rwave: Like yeah, Rosé only has one win, but she's been in the top group nearly every other week just like Jinkx was. :rofl:

I think this too. Symone to me feels like she has the winner’s arc, and is clear Ru loves her too. But I think Rosé is her biggest competition; I think in terms of consistency she has maybe been the strongest. Also kinda like Jinkx has the underdog story with being in the ‘B squad’.

I wasn’t sure about Gottmik’s chances early on but since the rusical/Snatch Game I think she is becoming more of a standout. So depending on how she continues I could see her having a chance too, but she’d be my third pick for now.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Am I the only one who thinks the race is between Rosé and Symone? :ph34rwave: Like yeah, Rosé only has one win, but she's been in the top group nearly every other week just like Jinkx was. :rofl:

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

I think it’s going to come down to Symone vs. Gottmik.

Yeah I think it's a mix of both of these: Symone vs. Gottmik vs. Rosé. Although I would give Gottmik the advantage over Rosé.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Me if Lauren Gottlieb's cousin wins over Symone:

Thats All Folks Reaction GIF by Super Deluxe

Lol as a Lauren fan, that's the only thing that makes me okay with a Gottmik win over Symone. :haha:  Although of course family relations doesn't matter to me and I'm rooting for Symone to win.

1 hour ago, sublymonal said:

7. Kandy - I don’t hate or even dislike Kandy, I just feel like she’s very defensive for someone who... hasn’t really made a big impact on the competition so far.

kandy-muse-hypocrisy-rupauls-drag-race-s

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*

Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are defensive with your calling me out because you’re jealous that I turn it THE F*** out every single motherf’ing week. And that’s the true tea, honey!

Ladies and gentlemen, there goes my best Kandy Musse impression. :giggle: I hope I did good there. But lol real talk, I do agree with Andrew’s comment there. But I was just picturing how Kandy would respond to that comment. :haha: 

• Haha 4

1. Rose (=): She's been consistent thus far, and I think she's a front runner. Like Elliott, I think it will be between her and Symone which I am totally fine with. 
  2. Denali (=): You all know that I absolutely love Denali & I am absolutely destroyed that she had to leave the way she had (e.g.: production, an outfit that restraint her move, an double save being used earlier on). I am here for a Denali rudemption. 
  3. Symone (=) : A star - love everything about her and I am here for her to take it all; she's just behind Denali & Rose for me.
  4. Gottmik (=): I could see Gottmik being a contender; she's been hit or miss for me in the competition but the past two weeks, she's at the top. 
  5. Utuca (+2): Putting her here cause she performed well, this week. 
  6. Olivia Lux (-1): She's losing her sparks in the competition; I had her peg as a Top 4 but I don't see her now. A disappointed showing for the 2nd week in a row too; still love her though. 
  7. Tina Burner (-2): So disappointed in her cause I had high hopes for her going in the season; she's having a trajectory similar to Brita & surprise she's still in the competition.
  8. Kandy Muse (=): Her personality is so annoying especially how she gets so defensive every time someone criticized her; she can dish it but can't take it. I think everyone been echoing my thoughts. Also I don't think her makeover of Gottmik was that remarkable... I just don't get the judges infatuation with her. 

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I thought people would be crazy if I thought/said so. :haha: But So true! LMAOO Now I need to see them both popping off on each other. :dead: 🤣

Is anyone surprised that was kind of celebrated as opposed to being viewed as the childish outburst that it was? 

32 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Gigi Goode seeing everyone say two off weeks will affect Olivia’s chances at making F4: 👁💋👁

Ah okay this makes me hopeful. I sure hope Olivia can make Top 4 as I still believe in her. Plus there's still Kandy, Tina and Utica that she could hopefully outlast. :haha: :shiver:

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Is anyone surprised that was kind of celebrated as opposed to being viewed as the childish outburst that it was? 

Oooh when it comes to Kandy Muse, we really shouldn't be surprised. :haha:  But I'm sure if it was anyone else, they would have been criticized for it.

Me thinking of how I can’t be happy Symone got a fourth win because I’m superstitious about four wins now...

Episode ranking:

1. Jaida Essence Hall - Scene stealer. She was in the episode so she gets my #1. I know @*Lily will back me up on this.

2. Symone - Her runway looked like Crash Bandicoot. Thought the commercial was hilarious but that’s expected. I get the Alyssa vibe from her where she has such a way of saying everything that you can’t but laugh.

3. Rosè - Look I’m a Symone stan but Rosè easily should’ve won that solo. But I’m not complaining.
4. Utica?????? - Look I don’t even know anymore.

5. Gottmik - O.o
6. Olivia Lux - default placement.
7. Tina Burner - They had all season to complain about her looks and then decided to do it episode 12? In a branding challenge?
8. Kandy Muse - Terrible runway and commercial. Top three??? I don’t think.

Gottmik & Olivia should’ve been the B2 imo.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

1. Jaida Essence Hall - Scene stealer. She was in the episode so she gets my #1. I know @*Lily will back me up on this.

Between Jaida this week and Heidi next week, I'm living for the icons of Season 12 appearing :wub:

Posted (edited)

1. Symone - Another brilliant performance. Not sure if I'd have given the win but also not complaining! 
2. Rose - Excellent this week, loved the runway and thought she had the best commercial. Consistently performing at such a high standard each and every week.

3. Olivia Lux - Commercial was a little weird, I thought the concept was one of the better ones but she didn't play into it as well.

4. Gottmik - I'm not sure what that commercial was about at all and I don't think she did either. I thought it was funny at times but I'm not sure if the humorous moments were even intentional, it was more confused humor. :dead:

5. Utica - The way you could have told me literally a couple weeks ago that "Utica will slay a lip-sync to Black Eyed Peas' My Humps" and I'd think you were a troll.

6. Tina Burner - I wasn't big on the commercial but they did combine two of Tina's signature 'brands' and I thought it made more sense than some of the others.

7. Kandy Muse - She would be my choice to go home next but I get the feeling they're going to live for her in a roast.

Edited by *Lily

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

Me thinking of how I can’t be happy Symone got a fourth win because I’m superstitious about four wins now...

Episode ranking:

2. Symone - Her runway looked like Crash Bandicoot.

:haha: 

Is this a bad thing though? 🙈

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

Also, why was Dr. Phil randomly live tweeting last night's episode

omgg I never thought i would have seen this in my life. :dead: 

My Ranking of the Top 7: 

1. Olivia Lux (=)
  2. Symone (=)
  3. Rosé (=) 
  4. Gottmik (+1) 
  5. Kandy Muse (+2) 
  6. Utica Queen (=) 
  7. Tina Burner (+1) 

- Symone and Rosé definitely slayed it all around this week. Very pleased with them both getting the winner of the week honor as I felt both deserved it. Loved both of their commercials and runway looks.

- I can’t help but keep Olivia as my favorite even though I know and think the other two are slaying it more and more consistent. I just relate much more to Olivia’s personality in so many ways, which makes me root for her. Her commercial had a good idea but lacked variation and proper branding but her runway look was one of my favorites.

- Gottmik had a bad week with their commercial but I did find it funny despite it not making any sense.

- Enjoyed Kandy's commercial this week and did think it was 3rd best, but her runway was a funny hot mess. :dead:

- Lol now I’m back to being over Utica. She did surprise me on the lip sync but I was also hoping for a double elimination, as this season is dragging and I feel I’ve seen the best of Utica already which I know is rich coming from an Olivia fan, lol. Her commercial was all over the place. And I was SO disappointed with her runway look. I felt it was a good look and very pretty but with how quirky and out there she is with her drag, I felt she didn’t bring that at all with this theme (like Rose and Olivia per se).

- Lol the weeks i like/enjoy Tina are the weeks she’s in the Bottom or goes. I thought she had good branding with her commercial but I do agree that it’s gotten stale and predictable, but I felt this way for weeks now. I did feel her commercial was about middle of the road but not B2. I was surprised she was sent home as I thought she delivered a strong lip sync here but I’m fine with her going.

Posted (edited)

1. Symone - Not a good roast, but still love her and everything she's bringing.

2. Rose - Another super strong performance, continuing her consistently strong run.

3. Gottmik - Did a great job this week and honestly wouldn't have been mad if she got the win!

4. Olivia Lux - Such a shame that these last few weeks she's been on the downturn. Not her best.

5. Utica Queen - I... what a wild couple minutes that roast was.

6. Kandy Muse - Good for her, she did a good job this week and looked great, but the one I'm hoping will go next.

Edited by *Lily