RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

I went to Starbucks today. The barista asked me what my name was for the order. I said “Elliott.” She goes, “With one or two Ts?” I said “Elliott, with two Ts” and she went “omg like the drag queen!”

Elliott may be getting cancelled every other day for acting a fool but I’m going to enjoy the benefits of people finally knowing how to spell my name!

• Haha 3
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*   Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are

The year is 2030.   Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

I finally was able to watch last weeks.  I liked the Rusical, didn't love it.

1.  Denali - love that she was finally in the Top.  Her runway was everything for me!

2.  Gottmik - Loved her runway, really stepped up the challenge, happy to see her and Denali get their recognition for it.

3.  Rose - she's growing on me, worth winner.  I loved the runway, the mask is such a nostalgic movie for me now!

4.  Tina Burner - I thought she deserved a high placement too, not a low placement.

5.  Olivia Lux - wasn't amazing for me this week.

6.  Utica Queen - i liked her verse, but shes not that memorable this week.

7.  Symone - poor performance, and didn't love this runway this time.  She deserved Bottom 2, that said she killed the lip sync and should have comfortably eliminated Kandy.  Hopefully we don't see another performance like this from her again!  Also her little shimmy near the end, hilarious.

8.  Elliott with two T's - should have been in the Bottom 3. Didn't like her performance.

9.  Kandy muse - when will you leave?

7 hours ago, Elliott said:

@*Lily

Hide contents

Symone is rumoured to be doing something with Rihanna in the finale 👀 The winner regardless if she actually wins tbh

Top-5-Phrases-You-Would-Only-Understand-

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Snatch Game is finally happening this week, right?

Allegedly, but I’ll believe it when the episode actually airs.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Yes, finally! :dead:

#Bless, finally. It feels like it's taken forever. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Allegedly, but I’ll believe it when the episode actually airs.

LMAO. :dead: 

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

#Bless, finally. It feels like it's taken forever. :dead: 

LMAO. :dead: 

Love how you reply to my posts that I didn’t tag you in while ignoring the one I did tag you in. :dead:

53 minutes ago, Elliott said:

how was Symone just safe????????

unimpressed viola davis GIF

Because the other three in the top were funnier in Snatch Game? 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Because the other three in the top were funnier in Snatch Game? 

I thought she was funnier than Denali and Rosé, personally. She had my favourite runway by far, too.

I would've just had a Top 4. :rofl:

• Like 2
  1. Rose (=) : Constantly super strong - she's my front runner and I think she'll have a case to win it all. This week, she nailed it in the snatch game - she essentially took a page from BenDeLa's book for her portrayal of Mary Queen of Scots. 
  2. Denali (=) Still in love with Denali - two weeks in a row in the top & I am so proud of her. The runway was super fun and I enjoyed the presentation. And her snatch game? AMAZING! She had all the little quirks JVN has - when they were fixing Tabitha's hair had me dying. Denali knew how to stand out even when it was not her time to answer.
  3. Symone (+1) For me, Symone was fourth in Snatch Game; she found a way to make Harriet Tubman funny without being offensive. And the runway? It was everything which is what putting her above Gottmik, this week. 
  4. Gottmik (+1) Her Paris was one of the best mainstream personality impersonation in a while; from the start when talking into normal voice to the "fake" voice. Everything was just so Paris and I was living for it. And really enjoyed the runway, this week - definitely on a strive now. 
  5. Olivia Lux (-2) Biggest let down for me was Olivia; I am normally fascinated by Olivia but the runway and snatch game performance were just me. 
  6. Tina Burner (=) Performance in Snatch Game and Runway look both fell flat. Nothing too impressive - I expected her to do better in Snatch Game. I think her time is coming up if she doesn't pick up the pace. 
  7. Utica (=) Bob Ross was a choice and a half. The runway? Absolutely loved it. And she nailed the LSFYL
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts (=)Meh, Rue should never be done on Snatch Game. Did enjoy her runway, but was lacking energy in LSFYL - not surprised they got eliminated.
  9. Kandy Muse (=) She should have played herself because she was portraying Patrick Starr portraying Kandy Muse - Patrick ain't that funny, anyway. The voice was still Kandy, the look was still Kandy, and the jokes were still Kandy. Only reason they were laughing was because is in love with Kandy's personality. And the runway? I completely loss her in that look, did love the name fascinator though. 

1200px-Patrick_Star.svg.png

Tell me why I literally spent all these months thinking this was who Kandy was doing for snatch game until they said there was a make-up artist by that name in the episode.

• Haha 1

1. Symone (+1) - I thought she did a brilliant job in Snatch Game. That with the runway.. should have been in the top. Crown her already!

2. Rose (-1) - Another great week and an inspired Snatch Game choice.

3. Gottmik (+1) - Loved her Paris. Really impressed, a deserved win.

4. Olivia Lux (-1) - Not her week but she's been consistently strong otherwise.

5. Denali (=) - Her JVN was fun but I wouldn't have had her in the top.

6. Utica (=) - Umm her killing the lip-sync was a great shock and made up for that terrible Snatch Game.

7. Tina Burner (=) - Another forgettable performance from her. Feeling like she's the latest in a group of great queens that struggle with the show format.

8. Kandy Muse (+1) - Another challenge where she played herself.

9. Elliott with Two Ts (-1) - Insane to me that she was in 9 episodes, this season is tiring!

wow i decided to get on a computer to delete all my emails so i guess i will do this.

1. Symone: should have gotten a top rank this week. Maybe not the win but she did such a high risk character and pulled it off. It takes A LOT of balls to do Harriet Tubman and pull it off. (Already better than Cyntha "I didn't know she was a lesbian" Erivo). Combined with her stellar runway look. Well that should have earned a top placement. 

2. Gottmik: Sometimes you just have to take the softball choices because you can knock them out of the park. This was exactly that case and it was to great results. Could have skated by on the voice and mannerisms alone but it was clear that Gottmik knows Paris Hilton because this was just fantastic and fun. A deserving winner for the week. 

3. Kandy: I am perfectly fine with being the only Kandy Muse stan. I don't care that Kandy played Kandy. In a weaker season (like season 11) that's a winner. Loved her fascinator look. The "MUSE" in feathers was fantastic. Deserved to be safe but was clearly the #5 of the week. And I think that's really a testament to how pretty good this Snatch Game was!

4. Denali: I like Denali. But I'm not constantly wow'd by Denali. This week I thought she was hilarious as Jonathan Van Ness and was certainly my #3. Was not really a fan of the runway look. The fascinator was clever. But the outfit was costume and the figure skating move of putting the tights over the roller skates was GOD AWFUL. They like stopped doing that in Figure Skating and it's the best thing that's happened to the sport in the last decade that isn't named Yu-Na Kim. 

5. Rose: Gotta say that her Snatch Game was underwhelming. My #4 of the week. I thought Harriet Tubman was the more exciting, riskier, and funnier historical figure. This was good but our Tudor heads know that Mary Queen of Scots was raised in FRANCE. (A Scottish accent is certainly funnier though). This is something that wins on a weaker season. Thought her runway was one of her better ones but at some point she's gonna have to break out of the ruffles and tulle because it does nothing for her. 

6. Olivia: Olivia is getting lost for me which is a shame. I still think she has Miss Congeniality wrapped up. And I think if you are doing a social media star that isn't yourself (see: Kandy Muse) but I also think that Tabitha is what Olivia wants to portray (very nice) which unfortunately isn't very funny. Her runway look was fine. They should have done a three-way lip sync but I think her runway saved her. 

7. Tina: RED AND ORANGE SHE MANAGED IT SOMEHOW. A fine performance. Probably bottom 4.

8. Utica: So bad. Like. Utica comes off as somebody who is very very careful with how they are portrayed and is so afraid of being "cancelled" that she doesn't want to do anything. Okay fine. But if you are so afraid about wearing an afro...why do Bob Ross? Which, because I'm cynical, makes me think that she didn't really care and she did a squirrel wig because she thought it would be funny. Which just say that! Because of all this it didn't come as a surprise to me when Rosé was like "You come across one way on cameras and another way when they are off." Because Utica feels performative, like she watched Crystal Methyd last season and was like "I can be that for season 13."

(9. Elliott: I could have done a better Rue McClanahan. I mean. I've watched more episodes of Golden Girls than Elliott and also like. Elliott just thought she could skate by on mediocrity like she's done every single week.)

Edited by totes4totes

I didn't mind Elliott most weeks, but she felt really... uh overdue this episode. Like whoops! she's still here. She had an amazing run for someone almost eliminated first. I liked a lot of her runways and her lip sync win was deserved against Lala. This week though, it was tired and she needed to go.

I guess I'll have to start paying attention to Gottmik now. Her ball win was whatever, but this Snatch Game was far and away the best and most deserved win. 

Utica... wow that was one of the worst of all time. At least she saved herself in the lip sync but she took herself completely out of the running this week, and that's too bad.

Overall, they should have waited until Top 8 or Top 7 to do Snatch Game. 9 is just too many to keep track of and there's not enough airtime to really focus on people.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Elliott said:

Love how you reply to my posts that I didn’t tag you in while ignoring the one I did tag you in. :dead:

Oh wait? Which posts did you tag me in? :dead: 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

I thought she was funnier than Denali and Rosé, personally. She had my favourite runway by far, too.

I would've just had a Top 4. :rofl:

That would have been a good idea to do. :haha: And yeah Symone's runway look was really amazing. Loved the statement she made with it. ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

1200px-Patrick_Star.svg.png

Tell me why I literally spent all these months thinking this was who Kandy was doing for snatch game until they said there was a make-up artist by that name in the episode.

LMAOOO I thought of Patrick Starr from Spongebob when Kandy said her celeb. I never heard of Patrick Starr the make-up artist before. :dead: 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

I didn't mind Elliott most weeks, but she felt really... uh overdue this episode. Like whoops! she's still here. She had an amazing run for someone almost eliminated first. I liked a lot of her runways and her lip sync win was deserved against Lala. This week though, it was tired and she needed to go.

I guess I'll have to start paying attention to Gottmik now. Her ball win was whatever, but this Snatch Game was far and away the best and most deserved win. 

Utica... wow that was one of the worst of all time. At least she saved herself in the lip sync but she took herself completely out of the running this week, and that's too bad.

Overall, they should have waited until Top 8 or Top 7 to do Snatch Game. 9 is just too many to keep track of and there's not enough airtime to really focus on people.

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. Although the last part I didnt mind there being 9 Queens for Snatch Game. But thinking about it now, it is a lot.

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

9. Elliott with Two Ts (-1) - Insane to me that she was in 9 episodes, this season is tiring!

LOL totally agree with this. :dead: I don't mind Elliott with Two Ts but Elliott lasting 9 episodes is insane and so much longer than I expected. :dead:  Just proof how long this season is, because Elliott with Two Ts seems like a contestant that would last 5, maybe 6 episodes.

Ugh this season is making me regret watching it in live time. 🙈

My Ranking of the Top 9 (with some thoughts from this week): 

1. Olivia Lux (=)- Her first underwhelming week and I was disappointed with her Snatch Game performance. :broken: Guess she can’t do everything but that’s okay. So glad she didn’t B3. But still remains my favorite. 
  2. Symone (=) - Impressed me with her Harriet Tubman and did much better than I expected there, and her runway look was amazing! That look was strong enough to place her in the Top 3, imo.
  3. Rosé (=) - Proving to be extremely consistent in this competition. I just connect and more invested in Olivia and Symone more.
  4. Denali (=) - Did great with JVN and had a fun runway look. Although I kinda agree with Lily I might have pushed her down to 4th best this week.
  5. Gottmik (+2) - This was my favorite week of Gottmik. Loved the Paris impression, which was amazing. And great runway look. Finally a GM win I can agree with. Slowly growing on me now….. and now claims my 5th spot atm.
  6. Kandy Muse (+3) - lmao I don’t know who Patrick Starr is soo lmao I do get how it was Kandy being herself. She wsas funny at least so there’s that.
  7. Utica Queen (-2) - I’m at a cross with how I feel about Utica. I like Utica’s personality but the challenge performances have been inconsistent. Her Bob Ross was really bad and unfunny. Her lip sync was really fun. My overall interest is waning thin.
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts (=) - Underwhelming Rue impression and sadly wasn’t funny. Runway look was fine/good. Lip sync was surprisingly underwhleming. I’m sad Elliott never found her footing to have a week to do well. She had the makings of a rootable underdog but didn’t get there.
  9. Tina Burner (-3) - The Richard Simmons was fine. Don’t ever care for her runway looks. Overall she seems underwhelming for her skill level and I’m not into Tina as a whole.

My Top 4 remains consistent, while the rest changes depending on the week.

1.  Gottmik - I continue to stan, and now with a Snatchgame win to back it up.  One of the best in many seasons of the regular show in my opinion.  I have enjoyed the majority of her runways!

2.  Rose - killed that snatch game, cute runway

3.  Symone - i lliked her harriet tubman, but hot damn that runway.  

4.  Denali - mostly here because I don\t really know her snatch game character, but she gave me a couple laughs.  Still in my Top 3 of the season though <3.

5.  Tina Burneer - here by default.

6.  Olivia Lux - Ugh, that was a stumble.

7.  Utica Queen - I am over Utica.  She can go anytime.  Props for a interesting lip sync though, I guess.

8.  Elliott with two t's - bye, won't miss you!  Meh snatch game, meh runway.

9.  Kandy muse - Go away.

Edited by Solaris