RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

1. Olivia Lux - Was smart pushing for the Cheryl character and slayed, also a cute runway! She stays my #1 for now.
  2. Symone - Shades of Jaida - great composure/considence and consistent challenges and runways. She'll probably win.
  3. Rosé - Great challenge and runway look and definitely one of the more consistent all-around. 
  4. Utica - Her challenge was not as good as I expected but her runway look was one of my faves and I'm still rooting for her!
  5. Denali  - Still solid but like Chris and Elliott I feel she will get robbed soon. 
  6. Gottmik - She was decent-ish this week but the library challenge beign hilarious lnds her here.
  7. Tina Burner -  First time I remember her for a while. Great challenge, good heart-to-heart with Elliott but eh runway. 
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts - Slayed in the lipsync as well as on the runway (and heart-to-heart with Tina was great) but if you flop in the reading mini-challenge then I'm going to be side-eyeing you. 
  9. Kandy Muse - Great runway look, didn't hate her in the challenge but don't understand why she was in the top for it either. 
  10. LaLa Ri - An ok challenge and better runway look this week but last week was going to be hard to recover from.
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*   Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are

The year is 2030.   Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Less double shantays, more double sashays.

Yes!

I was cheering then Ru decided to announce that she was safe.... that ain’t it, ru!

1. Rose - I have to move her to the top this week because damn.. girl is killing it every week. Absolutely the star of the rusical.

2. Symone - Not her week unfortunately, not sure what happened. Hope she can bounce back from this (I'm already on edge waiting for her Snatch Game :dead:)

3. Olivia Lux - Another great week for her!

4. Gottmik  - I'm doing a complete 180 on her these last couple weeks. She did a great job in the rusical!

5. Denali - Rose to the occasion for this one, I was really impressed.

6. Utica Queen - Glad she stuck to her guns on keeping her role. Still enjoying her.

7. Tina Burner - I actually thought they were too harsh on her this week. I thought the majority of the rusical she performed well, and they came down too hard on that one moment at the end.

8. Elliott with Two Ts - Meh, a non-entity at this point for me.

9. Kandy Muse - Over it. 🤷‍♀️

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

That's why I'm on edge :dead: A bold choice but I feel like she can bring it!

Someone on Reddit joked that she should comment on Raven’s, uh, “tan” by inviting her on the Underground Railroad and I lost it. :dead:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Someone on Reddit joked that she should comment on Raven’s, uh, “tan” by inviting her on the Underground Railroad and I lost it. :dead:

The way I thought Raven was Jaida at first 👁️ 👄 👁️

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, *Lily said:

The way I thought Raven was Jaida at first 👁️ 👄 👁️

Me thinking it was Envy despite Holland and S13 being filmed at the same time. And - you know - travel restrictions. :dead:

A non elimination week? Chilee....

giphy.gif

Although actually not surprised about it as I couldn't have seen Kandy Muse going home this soon. :haha:  But ugh this season is long enough as it is - and we're still not halfway through. We need a double elimination somewhere. :dead: 

On 2/19/2021 at 9:48 PM, Elliott said:

The year is 2030.

Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

:dead: 

This season is going by SO slow. :lmao: 

13 hours ago, *Lily said:

7. Tina Burner - I actually thought they were too harsh on her this week. I thought the majority of the rusical she performed well, and they came down too hard on that one moment at the end.

I completely agree with you on this, and this is coming from someone who doesn't care about Tina Burner. But I thought she did a really good job as the narrator throughout and I was surprised she was in the Bottom 3. Before her comments came out, I thought she was in the Top 3. 🙈

My Ranking of the Top 9

1. Olivia Lux
  2. Symone
  3. Rosé
  4. Denali
  5. Utica Queen
  6. Tina Burner
  7. Gottmik
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts
  9. Kandy Muse

- Olivia and Symone are still my certain Top 2. Olivia did a great job once again and is proving she can do it all. Symone had her first misstep this week but I am hoping that was a fluke. She was fun in the lip sync. So glad she didn’t go. 

- Very happy for Rosé to have had her shining week. She was such a standout and really shone in that Rusical!

- Denali did a great job too. Happy she finally managed to be in the Top 3. Also loving the Rose & Denali friendship too.

- Utica had a better week and was fun in the challenge.

- I actually enjoyed Tina in the Rusical and don’t think she should have been in the Bottom 3. 

- I finally liked Gottmik in a performance based challenge. She was fun with her character. Still not too huge on GM overall.

- I like Elliott as an underdog but at the same time, she isn’t doing much for me to make me want to root for her.

- I don’t dislike Kandy as much as most of the forum but she seems to really struggle on these performance based challenges. I did really enjoy her performance in the lip sync battle. Wasn’t surprised she stayed as I couldn’t see her going this soon.

So I feel like my To 4 are pretty much locked in incase something really jarring happens. My Bottom 5 seems to change on a weekly basis.

1. Rosé (+1) : Amazing week for Rosé who killed it during the rusical and I really enjoyed her runway despite the criticism as it's was fun to see her do a bit camp/
  2. Denali (-1) : Denali & Rosé are neck and neck for me - I thought she was amazing this week and glad Anne Hathaway helped her.  Her runway was not my faovurite of hers but she nailed the Rusical, it was nice to see her get critics. 
  3. Olivia Lux (=)She did decent enough in the Rusical but a tad bit forgetable. She looked very good on the runway, but one of the less memorable look of the week. 
  4. Symone (-2) : The performance was not her best, but she constantly kill it on the runway so I cannot bring her any lower than this. And she nailed the LSFYL too. 
  5. Gottmik (=) : Excellent performance and runway look; Not sure how long they will stay in this spot as I go back and forth on their drag and their placement in the competition.
  6. Tina Burner (=) : Loved her runway look and thought she did a good enough job in the challenge - I do get the criticism as the death scene is normally one of the most memorable and she only went to 45 instead of 100. 
  7. Utica (-3) Not her best week, both on the runway and challenge - her runway looked a bit unfinished for me. 
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts (=) : Quite forgettable but the runway look was excellent. 
  9. Kandy Muse (-2) : Double Shantay, really? Her performance was mediocre. Her LSFYL was meh. The runway look was good but it could have been better.