RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*   Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are

The year is 2030.   Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

I’m torn between disappointed that we didn’t get a disco lipsync song and also thrilled because “Hit Em Up Style” has been on my lipsync wishlist forEVER

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’m torn between disappointed that we didn’t get a disco lipsync song and also thrilled because “Hit Em Up Style” has been on my lipsync wishlist forEVER

And also pressed Tamisha got eliminated.

• Like 1

1. Tamisha Iman

2. Symoné

3. Rosé

4. Elliott With Two Ts

5. Denali Foxx

6. Olivia Lux

7. Utica

8. LaLaRi

9. Gottmik

10. Tina Burner

11. Kandy Muse

1. Tamisha Iman - I'm so excited for her All-Stars domination.

2. Symone - Continuing to kill the runways

3. Rosé - Consistently performing very well.

4. Olivia Lux - An excellent week for her!

5. Denali - She did great this week, even if the look kinda took away from the disco feel.

6. Utica - I liked her runway concept a lot, and still enjoying her.

7. LaLa Ri - A great showing from her this time after two not-great weeks.

8. Elliott With Two Ts - I was too focused on how Tamisha did that I legitimately forgot about her in the performance. But good for her placing in the top!

9. Tina Burner - I thought she did a good job this week, but still not really a fan.

10. Gottmik - Should have been in the bottom. 🤷‍♀️

11. Kandy Muse - Glad she and Tamisha made amends, but I'm still just not really enjoying her.

Edited by *Lily
10 hours ago, *Lily said:

Yesss to all of this. :yes: Well.... HEUS wasn't really ever on my wishlist but I do really love that song and am glad it was used to be performed to!

• Like 1

Superr glad and happy that Olivia really slayed it this week and got that win! :spaz: I was waiting for her to have that breakthrough moment and so glad it happened. 😄 I hope she will continue to have more breakthrough moments as I fear she could fade a bit into the background.

Sad to see Tamisha go. :( I'm not as big on her as rest of the forum as I wasn't super impressed with her performing but her runways were mostly strong. But i do love her positive attitude and how real and honest she was. She was always so positive, real and funny all in one. And certainly inspiring after all she went through. ❤️ Loved how well she took the elimination and is already planning for All-Stars.

Lmao kinda (except fully) agree that I am surprised that Gottmik didn't land in the bottom. I found their Disco performance very lackluster. 🙈 But I guess their runway look helped them. Ooh and I find the Mean Girls clique annoying (I tend to feel this way with cliques on this show), which is strange because Gottmik comes off very nice & friendly and doesn't really seem to belong in there.

Ranking of the Top 11

1. Olivia Lux

2. Symone

3. Denali

4. Tamisha Iman

5. Rosé

6. LaLa Ri

7. Utica Queen

8. Elliott with 2 Ts

9. Gottmik

10. Kandy Muse

11. Tina Burner

I still feel certain on my Top 3, though #2s and #3s could change depending on the week. Tamisha and Rose are tricky to rank - I felt more invested in Tamisha as a person but think Rose is a stronger competitor. I just find myself underdog rooting for LaLa, as I do find her personality fun and hilarious - even though I know she isn't as strong as the other queens. Hmmm, I do feel bad placing Tina last because I do think she had a great week but as a whole, don't really care for her. I do find myself more into Kandy's rollercoaster of a journey, which places her a bit higher.

I love 1-7 and it’s very hard to rank them because they seem to change week-to-week. I like 8-9, but I haven’t liked Gottmik the last two weeks.

Kandy and Tina just aren’t my thing. I think Kandy did great in the lip sync, but her runway was a mess.

1. Tamisha Iman 😭

2. Symone

3. Olivia Lux

4. Utica

5. Elliott with Two T’s

6. Rosé

7. Denali Foxx 

8. Lala Ri

9. Gottmik

10. Kandy Muse

11. Rhonda McDonald Tina Burner

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Gottmik comes off very nice & friendly and doesn't really seem to belong in there.

Not surprised considering some of their friends and who their cousin is :giggle:

The episode was kinda mediocre. I would have preferred a lipsync along with the dancing for the main-challenge; If they didn't want to use a disco song for the LSFYL, they could have given us a disco song for the queens to lipsync to during the challenges.  The LSFYL was decent - I personally preferred Tamisha in it over Kandy.

And for the clique, I am so over them - I do still like Tina's drag but their persona on RPDR is annoying me; they remind me too much of Rolaskatox in some way. 

1. Denali (=) : Still my favourite - I thought they did good in the challenge; I figure their look in the performance may have cost her a top placement? Anyway, the top placement was a choice. 
  2. Rosé  (=):  Constantly consistent and I am here for it; I feel her runway look may have prevented her from the top placement because she wore TULE again. 
  3. Olivia Lux (=) Finally had her moment - couldn't take my eyes of her. I was nervous that her runway look was going to be more criticized and may cost her the win, but not like she had competition in the top. 
  4. Tamisha Iman (+1) : A LEGEND!  Sad to see her go - ready for her to come back. 
  5. Symone (+1) : Loved her runway look, and did fine in the performance. 
  6. Utica (-2) : She was enjoyable - I do understand the judges. I did love their runway look!
  7. Elliott with 2 Ts (+2) : Really surprised me, this week. And their look gave me some Real Housewives realness.
  8. Tina Burner (=) : Good performance, mediocre runway look - not sure how they loved that. And her clique personality is annoying me.
  9. LaLa Ri (+3) : A good performance in the challenge, but her looks are leaving wanting more.
  10. Gottmik (-3) : Honestly, they're giving me nothing - comes across as a follower. Their runway look was okay but not groundbreaking. Their performance in the challenge was weak. 
  11. Kandy Muse (=) : Her runway look was deja-vu; it reminded me of Aja's look on her season. Performance was meh, the lipsync was good but preferred Tamisha over her. 
Edited by *Chris

Every competition, you don't have to win. Sometimes you just have to show up. And this is part of my legacy. This gave me the drive and determination I needed to return back to the art form that I love. Going home is not a bad thing, 'cause I can go home and actually heal to get ready for All Stars. And I'm'a start working tomorrow, so whenever the call come, I'm ready.

• Like 5

This weeks overall standings

1.  Olivia Lux - star-like, star-esque.  Star power!

2.  Denali - I love Denali, though she was stunning in that runway, should have been in the Top imo.

3.  Tamisha Iman - Legend, im finally on board.  Such a classy way to go out.  I thoguht she killed that lip sync

4.  Gottmik - I found her flailing in the dance comical, and she did something different with her runway which I can respect.

5.  Utica - the bit wit hthe fabric was funny, i am enjoying her more and more.

6.  Symone - Loved her runway, challenge performance was meh

7.  Rose - consistently good, but she just isn't standing out for me.

8.  Tina Burner - Don't really know why she was high this week.  

9.  Elliott with two T's - performed well in the challenges, and her commentary was alright.  Not loving her though.  

10.  Lala Ri - bringing me nothing, continuously.

11.  Kandy Muse - yea.

Edited by Solaris

1. Utica 
2. Tamisha Iman

3. Denali

4. Rosé

5. Olivia Lux

6. Symone

7. Elliott with Two T’s

8. LaLa Ri 

9. Gottmik

10. Kandy Muse