RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

14 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Miss Kandy, I am so over you. 

The fact that there was a double save last week and not this week. Ohh...I’m so f-ing frustrated. 

1. Symone: Utica put all the work into the neck up. From the neck down Utica is lucky that Symone sold the HELL out of that. Symone had one of the more difficult challenges and made Utica look very much like her drag and it was good. She's my #1 every week and I don't see that changing between now and the end of the show.

2. Gottmik: Mik probably has the easiest face to paint on somebody else just because her face is so distinctive. But I do acknowledge the work she has to do to work with a completely different bone structure. And the look was very Mik. You can tell the affection and closeness that Gottmik and Kandy have for each other. The way they both nailed each other's runways.

3. Kandy Muse: I continue to be the Kandy STAN and I stand by that. She was right that she and Gottmik had the hardest challenge because they were the only two that had to rework outfits to the degree that they did (though I think that Gottmik and Tina Burner may have been worse, at least Mik and Kandy are about the same height). I appreciate Kandy more because of Untucked frankly.

4. Rosé: LOL Rosé doesn't leave that much of an impression on me, and I'm pretty sure before Denali and Olivia kind of f*cked it up that she and Tina were going to be in the bottom just because Tina Burner's makeup is kind of ugly. But she worked Tina Burner as best she could.

(Denali: It's a bummer for Denali that Olivia kind of whiffed the challenge but at the same time, her makeup on Olivia was not good. I think it was undeniably Denali but kind of like Tina on Rosé it was...not good.)

5. Olivia Lux: Genuinely seems like a sweetheart. But I think she'd always have trouble in this challenge because I don't know what I think of when I think of "signature Olivia Lux." But I think there should have been more fun and more color and that would have given more Olivia Lux than what she sent Denali out on the runway. I genuinely like her a lot but I don't think of her when I'm thinking of the top 4 of the season. I still think she has Miss Congeniality in the bag.

6. Utica: Look at Utica moving up a spot for not f*cking up Symone's drag and getting Symone a win!

7. Tina Burner: In the words of Michelle Visage "Tina's aesthetic is questionable"

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

also so over the porkchop queens being the only ones eliminated

lol is rose the only porkchop queen left? wait. utica.

lol. that was practically a whole pandemic era ago that i didn't even remember who was "cut" and who won.

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

lol is rose the only porkchop queen left? wait. utica.

lol. that was practically a whole pandemic era ago that i didn't even remember who was "cut" and who won.

Rosé and Utica are, yeah.

LaLa’s the only winner’s circle girl that’s gone home.

Well I guess technically you could count Elliott as a Winner’s Cycle girl but I think most people still consider him a porkchop girl.

Strange episode. I liked the concept a lot but it just got messy in the judging! I understand why on paper it makes sense to judge in teams because they were really working together on their walk styles, taking on each other's personalities etc.. But it messed up Denali who essentially seemed to just be in the bottom because Olivia missed the mark on the branding.

Overall rankings:

1. Symone - She did a great job with Utica and the BAPS look. Each week I get closer to the Symone/Bimini crownings that will truly make 2021 a blessed start in the DRCU (Drag Race Cinematic Universe)

2. Rose - Well this was just a rough week, the branding was right and the looks were off. I still am consistently impressed by her, however.

3. Olivia - Not her week but I'm still really enjoying her, she served where she had to in the lip-sync!

4. Gottmik - Totally got into the challenge this week - ever since the disco challenge where I lost her, she's impressed me since.

5. Denali - Feels like she was just cast as filler and it sucks! While I admit I haven't been as big a fan these past few weeks, no doubting she is a super-talented queen and her All-Stars moment will be everything when it inevitably comes.

6. Utica - She was living the Symone fantasy this week! :giggle:A great week for her.

7. Kandy - I had a realisation this week that she reminds me of Josh from BB19 which says everything that needs to be said. I'm still underwhelmed.

8. Tina - I had higher hopes for her this season and I have just not been that wowed by anything that she has done, unfortunately.

01. Symone - Me in 2020: “omg I love the Jaida/Shea/Priyanka back-to-back win, I’m good for 2021 now”

Me in 2021: “Symone & Bimini need to win to start off the season or I’ll pop off.”

02. Rosè

Denali - Quelle surprise, the pork chop queen the judges have been sleeping on all season gets robbed because of her partner’s makeover

03. Gottmik - Default ranking

04. Utica - Default ranking

05. Olivia Lux - Default ranking

06. Tina Burner - Meh.

07. Kandy Muse - Meh.

1. Symone - She is by far my favorite queen this season. Like not even close. 

2. Gottmik - I'm still not super connected to her or super compelled by her, but she undeniably excels at (almost) every single challenge. And I'm still not over Paris Hilton.  

Denali - I'm a little annoyed that we were robbed of another epic Denali lipsync because she has to lipsync in a long & restricting dress that Olivia put her in. And then she had to exit looking not like herself but instead like some sad and busted Robbie Turner + Brooke Lynn Hytes hybrid. Denali truly got screwed over in this episode! But I will note that it wasn't Olivia's fault entirely; Denali's MUG on Oliva did look very crusty and also the challenge itself gave some pairs advantages and some severe disadvantages. 

3. Utica - I hope she takes some tips from this challenge, because her walking like a fierce ass b*tch instead of strutting like Gollum was a refreshing change for her.

4. Rosè - I don't have a strong opinion about her; she's kinda here by default.

5. Oliva - I've never really gushed over her like the rest of the fandom; she's never really wow'd me tbh.

6. Kandy - She's had her moments. I think Mik did a great job on her look. But I she's run her course imo. 

7. Tina - Other than maybe the Rusical challenge, I haven't been impressed by anything she's done.

Edited by kebin65

52 minutes ago, kebin65 said:

1. Symone - She is by far my favorite queen this season. Like not even close. 

Symone is the only acceptable winner at this point, the only one left I feel even a little bit connected to. I'm so upset still. This season... 

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Symone is the only acceptable winner at this point, the only one left I feel even a little bit connected to. I'm so upset still. This season... 

I'd be ok with Gottmik logistically, but otherwise yes; I'd only be thrilled with Symone at this point. 

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

7. Kandy - I had a realisation this week that she reminds me of Josh from BB19 which says everything that needs to be said. I'm still underwhelmed.

OMGG YESSS LILY @ saying this. I meant to say this WEEKS ago but either forgot to do so or was afraid to do so. But yess Kandy  totally reminds me of Josh from  BB 19/The Challenge, especially when Kandy pops off on people. :dead: My bad for not drawing you to that conclusion earlier. :haha:  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG YESSS LILY @ saying this. I meant to say this WEEKS ago but either forgot to do so or was afraid to do so. But yess Kandy  totally reminds me of Josh from  BB 19/The Challenge, especially when Kandy pops off on people. :dead: My bad for not drawing you to that conclusion earlier. :haha:  

:dead: I'm glad you see it too and it's not just me! Lmao exactly that, some of her dramatic moments have really reminded me of Josh's. :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

:dead: I'm glad you see it too and it's not just me! Lmao exactly that, some of her dramatic moments have really reminded me of Josh's. :lmao:

LOL I thought people would be crazy if I thought/said so. :haha: But So true! LMAOO Now I need to see them both popping off on each other. :dead: 🤣

• Haha 1

My Ranking of the Top 8: 

1. Olivia Lux (=)
  2. Symone (=)
  3. Rosé (=) 
  4. Gottmik (+1) 
  5. Denali (-1) 
  6. Utica Queen (+1) 
  7. Kandy Muse (-1) 
  8. Tina Burner (+1) 

- I still am a big fan of Olivia  although gah Olivia having two bad weeks in a row really worries me. :( I still got to stay loyal to Olivia as i am still invested in her time on the show. I just really hope she can turn it around. I’m not sure if she can make the finals like I want/hope for, but if not, she better get Miss Congeniality.

- While Symone is my 2nd fave, she is my winner’s pick so I am with everyone on that. She continues to slay nearly everything thrown at her and is always such a highlight.

- Rosé remains consistently strong. She cracked me up as Tina Burner this week, lol.

- Gottmik is really growing on me, which is totally surprising me. Just enjoying GM more as a competitor and person now. Utica also won me back over this week as I was starting to get over her.

- Ugh I know people were saying one of Rose or Denali would get robbed and go early, and we were feeling like it would be Denali, and ugh. Really felt she had a Jan moment this season - of being an underdog and raising towards the end (just missing out of a win) and then gets eliminated out of nowhere. It was….. such a rough challenge that I felt was unfair on Denali.

- Really good week for Kandy and she really rose to the challenge. Also I felt this wsas one of the few times i felt she really channeled someone else rather than “Kandy Muse trying to play someone else.”

- I feel either meh or “just fine” by Tina. Like Kebin said, outside of the Rusical episode, she hasn’t done much for me. Also feeling Tina is the only one I don’t care for at all (whereas people like Utica, Kandy, Gottmik - I have high and low moments on).

29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Am I the only one who thinks the race is between Rosé and Symone? :ph34rwave: Like yeah, Rosé only has one win, but she's been in the top group nearly every other week just like Jinkx was. :rofl:

I think it’s going to come down to Symone vs. Gottmik.