Dan + Shay Fan Thread

miss denise

On 1/6/2021 at 12:44 PM, miss denise said:

I mean... I don't want to put a private conversation on blast, but I backtracked and found last year where not only did I say I love them, but we talked about being fans since 19 You + Me AND how I posted that song on here back before anyone knew them. :dead: So, it was definitely more than a mention. :giggle::kissbye:  I love them too!! ❤️ 

I REMEMBER THIS! Only because I will never not love 19 You + Me. ❤️ It has a special place in my heart. But yes, I adore them. ❤️ 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:16 PM, miss denise said:

This is interesting and impressive!

I love that they do these behind the scenes things that most artists don't do. It's super cool. 

On 2/1/2021 at 11:02 PM, miss denise said:

I just love this! :dead: 

Looks like they'll be advisors on The Voice.

And most importantly... 😮 

NEW SONG ALERT. !!!!!!!

On 2/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, DJF8 said:

I REMEMBER THIS! Only because I will never not love 19 You + Me. ❤️ It has a special place in my heart. But yes, I adore them. ❤️ 

I love that they do these behind the scenes things that most artists don't do. It's super cool. 

Well I'm glad you remember it now, whatever the reason is. :haha:  All their songs are so good and the first one is definitely extra special. ❤️ 

It is cool and they're just so talented!

I think your last response ended up in my quote? :lmao:But the new song is here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...