T17 Performance Ranking, Predictions and Polls!

VoiceFan!

Best performance  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Best performance

• Desz
    • Madeline
    • Tanner (I swear I’ll be shocked if he has any votes)
    • Cami
    • Payge
    • Ben
    • Carter
    • Tamara
    • Taryn
    • Sid
    • Jim
    • Worth the Wait
    • Ian
    • Chloe
    • John H
  2. 2. Which team is winning this season?

• Kelly
    • Gwen
    • Legend
    • Blake
  3. 3. Which team (collectively) did the worst?

• Team KC (Ryan woulda carried tbh)
    • Team Gwen
    • Team Legend
    • Team Blake

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Great!

1. John Holiday (8.5/10) - I get this man isn't everyone's cup of tea and that's fine, but DAMN.

3. Cami Clune (8.5/10) - Strongest performance from Team Kelly. Very pleased to see that she has a legitimate chance now! That, plus both country contestants flopping, gives me hope for a Cami/DeSz top 2.

denzel washington GIF

• Like 2

Good

1. Cami (Far from perfect, but some really good moments)

2. Sid (Bad song choice, but this was solid enough)

3. Ben (lmao)

4. Payge (This was way better after watching it again)

Ok

5. Ian
6. John

7. Tamara

8. Chloe

9. Carter

Ehh

10. Desz
11. Joseph

12. Bailey
13. WTW

Yikes
14. Taryn

15. Jim

16. Madeline

At least you’re consistent
17. Tanner

18 hours ago, Daillon said:

I don’t understand how Kelly and John have more votes than Blake in the Who is winning poll. Underestimating Blake is always a fatal mistake (I voted for Gwen tho)

The fact that Taryn won the 4-way KO is something to be aware of. She did worst that night but got voted through.

Edited by Jyn Mycle

Ranking again with more time to process:

1. Cami - great song choice, great stage presence, and Cami definitely has a better-than-expected shot for the PV (thank GOD)
  2. Sid - a song I'm less familiar with but Leon's vibe reminds me of Sid's, so this worked well.
  3. Tamara - great song choice (I'm biased, it's one of my favorites), great energy, and the right combo of funk + upbeat to be in her sweet spot.
  4. Payge - I was a big fan of the arrangement and it was great to see Payge with the guitar, though I don't see Minivan rallying behind her.
  5. Desz - song choice was a tad on the cliche side, but Desz did well with it. Not quite at the level she's been all season, but solid nonetheless.
  6. Chloe - I was kinda hoping Cami'd get to do this, but Chloe's voice worked really well on this; if she doesn't advance or get the WC this was a solid note to end on.
  7. Carter - a big song choice and pageant-like in spots, but he made it through in one piece which (considering Mariah is tricky as hell to pull off at any age) is impressive
  8. Ben - really liked the song choice and the stripped-back feel, I just preferred others. Can't say it won't be warranted if he pulls off the upset and gets the PV over Carter, but I'd rather see him in the WC.
  9. John - man can Sang with a capital S but he just isn't my cup of tea. That said, he should make it through just fine.
  10. Ian - smart song choice, and it's getting a ton of love on social media, so I think he might be the surprise of the PV announcements (or at least a strong candidate for the coach save).
  11. Madeline - pitch issues got her, which was a letdown after her KO. She might have a shot at the WC, though.
  12. Jim - again, a letdown after his KO and the song didn't feel like Jim. I don't think he's getting the PV or the save, but WC might still be on the table.
  13. Taryn - I love Taryn and was happy to see her move on, but I think nerves and the adrenaline rush from winning the 4-way KO tanked her.
  14. WTW - their harmonies felt off and their solos were just "ehh" but they're still a likely pick for the coach save if they need it. 
  15. Bailey - my first reaction to this was "oh, honey..." and that's not a good thing. She might get the coach save given how much John likes her, but she was the weakest on her team last night.
  16. Tanner - This...was really something. If Kelly keeps him after this and Desz ends up in the WC, I'm gonna be legitimately upset.
  17. Joseph - I liked the song, I like his voice, but the arrangement was not it and I detected some nerves. I feel bad for Joseph, since he's been the most interesting song-selection-wise this season, but I'd rather see him leave now than get done in by nerves or bussed next week.

Color code: Green is my choice for PV, Yellow is Coach Save, Orange is Wild Card, and Red is "eliminated."

Based off this, this would be my ideal scenario.

PV: Cami (Kelly), Sid (Blake), Tamara (John), Payge (Gwen)

CS: Desz (Kelly), Ian (Blake), Chloe (John), Carter (Gwen)

WC: Madeline (Kelly), Jim (Blake), John (John), Ben (Gwen)

WC Winner: Ben or John, leaning John just because of his genre though.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough, I didn't like Desz when I saw her on TV last night (and she's my #1 snowflake this season). But when I heard her on YouTube, she sounded WAY better. I think she, and Madeline and especially Tanner, were victims of the poor sound mixing. It seems like they fixed it after the first commercial break, because it wasn't a problem AT ALL for Cami (who did brilliantly, by the way).

Anyway, here are my rankings:

1. Cami Clune
  2. Chloé Hogan
  3. Carter Rubin
  4. Tamara Jade, living her best life
  5. Ian Flanigan
  6. Ben Allen
  7. Desz
  8. Payge Turner
  9. Sid Kingsley (although he really would have killed it with a better song choice)
  10. Taryn Papa
  11. Joseph Soul
  12. Jim Ranger (awful song choice, but I still like him quite a bit)
  13. John Holiday (I'm sorry, I really want to like him and I just can't get into him)
  14. Bailey Rae
  15. Madeline Consoer (super flat - literally singing between notes - in more than half of her performance)
  16. Worth the Wait (I'm sorry, their harmonies were painful to listen to live, and I think they were exposed)
  17. Tanner Gomes (awful song choice, mumbled the whole thing into the mic, no range... just really bad)

What I WANT the results to be:

Kelly: PV Cami, CS Desz, WC Madeline

Gwen: PV Carter, CS Payge, WC Ben

Blake: PV Ian, CS Sid, WC Jim

John: PV Tamara, CS Chloé, WC John

Wildcard Winner: Either Ben, or Jim

What I THINK the results will be:

Kelly: PV Cami, CS Tanner, WC Desz

Gwen: PV Carter, CS Ben, WC Payge

Blake: PV Ian, CS Worth the Wait, WC Jim

John: PV Tamara, CS John, WC Bailey

Wildcard Winner: Either Desz, or Jim

Edited by Bouli

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Bueno, eso fue ... algo.

¡Excelente!

1. John Holiday (8.5 / 10) - Entiendo que este hombre no es del agrado de todos y está bien, pero MALDITO.

2. Tamara Jade (8.5 / 10) - Es un espectáculo completo y, afortunadamente, sus actuaciones han sido más consistentes. Prefiero DeSz sobre ella en general, pero Tamara fue claramente la más fuerte esta noche.

3. Cami Clune (8.5 / 10) - Mejor desempeño del Equipo Kelly. ¡Muy contento de ver que ahora tiene una oportunidad legítima! Eso, además de que los dos concursantes de países fracasan, me da la esperanza de un top 2 de Cami / DeSz.

Suficientemente bueno:

4. Chloe Hogan (8/10) - ¡Me sorprendió ver que le dieron a Chloe la elección de la canción contemporánea para la noche! Definitivamente es una candidata para "la mayor mejora" esta temporada. No fue una actuación técnicamente perfecta, pero me pareció una de las más agradables de la noche.

5. Carter Rubin (8/10) - De nuevo, técnicamente genial. No es el mejor y definitivamente no es perfecto, pero solidificó su estatus de favorito esta noche. 

6. DeSz (8/10) - Muy bien hecho. Diré que esta es su actuación más débil hasta ahora, pero ese es a menudo el caso de los playoffs.

7. Payge Turner (8/10) - ¡Elección audaz! Los giros siempre son riesgosos y creo que valió la pena. Desafortunadamente, el resto del equipo Gwen también lo hizo muy bien.

8. Ian Flanigan (8/10) - Anticipé poner a Jim por aquí ya Ian donde coloqué a Jim, pero él dio una sólida interpretación de una canción exagerada. ¡Amo el tono!

9. Ben Allen (8/10) - Esto fue bueno y eso es tan injusto ugh. Realmente, sin embargo, una sólida actuación de él. No necesito que él ocupe el lugar de Payge.

10. Sid Kingsley (8/10) - Para Sid, un poco decepcionante. Bueno en general, pero no lo disfruté como quería. 

11. Joseph Soul (7.5 / 10) - Sorprendentemente bueno en mi opinión. A mi mamá también le encantó esto, ya que es una de sus canciones favoritas, así que tal vez ese 0.5 extra sea de ella lol.

Decepcionante:

12. Vale la pena esperar (6.5 / 10) - No estelar de las damas. La mamá en particular se sintió muy dura. Algunos momentos agradables a lo largo, pero esperaba algo mejor para ellos.

13. Taryn Papa (6.5 / 10) - Esto fue un tono. Como si realmente estuviera tratando de ser justo con los artistas del country, pero muchos de ellos fueron insatisfactorios esta noche. Taryn era una de las que tenía alguna esperanza (aunque obviamente esperaba a Ryan en su lugar) y aún así fracasó. Sin embargo, su enloquecimiento por ganar el 4-way fue adorable.

¡Ay!

14. Jim Ranger (10/6) - Vaya ... este fue un fracaso que no esperaba. Quería agradarme, especialmente después del KO de la semana pasada. Esto fue un desastre de principio a fin.

15. Madeline Consoer (6/10) - Uf, qué decepción. Realmente esperaba que lo hiciera mejor después de su increíble KO, pero esto fue complicado. Buenos momentos, seguro. Pero esos buenos momentos cayeron en el fondo de todos los dudosos. 

16. Bailey Rae (4/10)  - No recuerdo que otro concursante haya mostrado tanto desdén por su propia voz a mitad de la actuación. ¿Tanto para John llevar a un concursante de country a la final?

17. Tanner Gomes (2/10) - Una cosa es que no le guste el country, otra es robarle su lugar a otro concursante, y otra es ser absoluta, devastadora e inexcusablemente horrible. Que desastre.

Predicción:

Kelly:

PV: Cami Clune

CS: DeSz

ES: Madeline Consoer

Gwen:

PV: Carter Rubin

CS: Payge Turner

ES: Ben Allen

Juan:

PV: John Holiday

CS: Tamara Jade

ES: Chloe Hogan

Blake:

PV: Ian Flanigan

CS: Vale la pena esperar

ES: Sid Kingsley

ES: Sid Kingsley> Ben Allen> Madeline Consoer> Chloe Hogan

Quiere: (opción PV, CS, IS)

Kelly: DeSz, Cami Clune, Madeline Consoer

Gwen: Payge Turner, Carter Rubin, Ben Allen

John: John Holiday, Tamara Jade, Chloe Hogan

Blake: Sid Kingsley, Ian Flanigan , Vale la pena esperar

IS: Madeline Consoer> Chloe Hogan> Vale la pena esperar> Ben Allen

same feeling

59 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Interestingly enough, I didn't like Desz when I saw her on TV last night (and she's my #1 snowflake this season). But when I heard her on YouTube, she sounded WAY better. I think she, and Madeline and especially Tanner, were victims of the poor sound mixing. It seems like they fixed it after the first commercial break, because it wasn't a problem AT ALL for Cami (who did brilliantly, by the way).

Anyway, here are my rankings:

1. Cami Clune
  2. Chloé Hogan
  3. Carter Rubin
  4. Tamara Jade, living her best life
  5. Ian Flanigan
  6. Ben Allen
  7. Desz
  8. Payge Turner
  9. Sid Kingsley (although he really would have killed it with a better song choice)
  10. Taryn Papa
  11. Joseph Soul
  12. Jim Ranger (awful song choice, but I still like him quite a bit)
  13. John Holiday (I'm sorry, I really want to like him and I just can't get into him)
  14. Bailey Rae
  15. Madeline Consoer (super flat - literally singing between notes - in more than half of her performance)
  16. Worth the Wait (I'm sorry, their harmonies were painful to listen to live, and I think they were exposed)
  17. Tanner Gomes (awful song choice, mumbled the whole thing into the mic, no range... just really bad)

What I WANT the results to be:

Kelly: PV Cami, CS Desz, WC Madeline

Gwen: PV Carter, CS Payge, WC Ben

Blake: PV Ian, CS Sid, WC Jim

John: PV Tamara, CS Chloé, WC John

Wildcard Winner: Either Ben, or Jim

What I THINK the results will be:

Kelly: PV Cami, CS Tanner, WC Desz

Gwen: PV Carter, CS Ben, WC Payge

Blake: PV Ian, CS Worth the Wait, WC Jim

John: PV Tamara, CS John, WC Bailey

Wildcard Winner: Either Desz, or Jim

Nice to see people acknowledging Ian and Ben. They did great last night.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Nice to see people acknowledging Ian and Ben. They did great last night.

I mean, as someone who is usually not a fan of the country artists on The Voice, I've liked Ian and Ben since the beginning. They've been solid since their auditions, in my opinion. I hope they get even more appreciation for how well they did live last night.

• Like 1

1. Tamara: Oh she has arrived!! This is much better than anything she's done in the taped rounds.

2. Payge: I'd never have expected to hear this song on this show, period. The arrangement is so slick and cool, and her artistry just continues to impress me.

3. Chloe: I think she gave the single coolest performance of the night. Sadly, I don't see her being voted through or saved.

4. Bailey: It's not without issues but I really liked her performance for some reason. 

5. Cami: First performance of hers that makes me sorta understand the hype. She was pretty good with this song, even though I think it still required a little more vocal firepower than she's capable of or comfortable doing. The ending was really nice though.

6. Ben: Okay I must admit that was good. I didn't hear any twangy affectations he used to have in his past performances, and he seemed more comfortable on stage too.

7. Desz: It's a solid B+ performance, but I'm still worried about her since she had to open to show with this number. It just wasn't up to the level of expectation that I had for her.

8. Ian: He recovered well after a lackluster KO, though for me there's still something lacking that I'm not quite sure yet.

9. Carter: A cheesy song, but he sang it well enough, except for towards the end where he ran out of breath at one point. But Mariah's catalogue is not easy to tackle, so I'll give him that.

10. Taryn: She doesn't deserve that many dislikes for this performance. It wasn't even bad. A little rough, yes, but not bad. Love the song choice though.

11. Sid: I don't necessarily think the song is the problem. He did sing it well, but overall everything was a tad forgettable. 

12. Madeline: One of my favorite songs currently, but it's so weird hearing it not as a duet. The harmony in the chorus is what makes the song for me, and I wasn't getting it from this one. Also, she was kinda all over the place vocally.

13. Joseph: Not a fan of the arrangement at all, especially on a song like this. I didn't find that many issues with his singing, but it's probably because I was getting bored.

14. WTW: The middle one's got such a pretty tone and sang her solo part well, but the other two were terribly rough. Altogether, they didn't seem to gel as much this time. You can literally see and hear the harmonies going flat.

15. John: I can definitely say it was better than his KO, but I just can't get past his tone. 

16. Jim: This was disappointing, mainly because of the song. 

17. Tanner: I think I want whatever Kelly's having. She seemed so genuinely excited for such a weak and tepid performance. I guess the bar for country males really is underground.

Honorary mentions to Larriah's, Julia's, and Ryan's studios. They are all pretty decent. 

1 hour ago, longtimelurker said:

1. Tamara: Oh she has arrived!! This is much better than anything she's done in the taped rounds.

2. Payge: I'd never have expected to hear this song on this show, period. The arrangement is so slick and cool, and her artistry just continues to impress me.

3. Chloe: I think she gave the single coolest performance of the night. Sadly, I don't see her being voted through or saved.

4. Bailey: It's not without issues but I really liked her performance for some reason. 

5. Cami: First performance of hers that makes me sorta understand the hype. She was pretty good with this song, even though I think it still required a little more vocal firepower than she's capable of or comfortable doing. The ending was really nice though.

6. Ben: Okay I must admit that was good. I didn't hear any twangy affectations he used to have in his past performances, and he seemed more comfortable on stage too.

7. Desz: It's a solid B+ performance, but I'm still worried about her since she had to open to show with this number. It just wasn't up to the level of expectation that I had for her.

8. Ian: He recovered well after a lackluster KO, though for me there's still something lacking that I'm not quite sure yet.

9. Carter: A cheesy song, but he sang it well enough, except for towards the end where he ran out of breath at one point. But Mariah's catalogue is not easy to tackle, so I'll give him that.

10. Taryn: She doesn't deserve that many dislikes for this performance. It wasn't even bad. A little rough, yes, but not bad. Love the song choice though.

11. Sid: I don't necessarily think the song is the problem. He did sing it well, but overall everything was a tad forgettable. 

12. Madeline: One of my favorite songs currently, but it's so weird hearing it not as a duet. The harmony in the chorus is what makes the song for me, and I wasn't getting it from this one. Also, she was kinda all over the place vocally.

13. Joseph: Not a fan of the arrangement at all, especially on a song like this. I didn't find that many issues with his singing, but it's probably because I was getting bored.

14. WTW: The middle one's got such a pretty tone and sang her solo part well, but the other two were terribly rough. Altogether, they didn't seem to gel as much this time. You can literally see and hear the harmonies going flat.

15. John: I can definitely say it was better than his KO, but I just can't get past his tone. 

16. Jim: This was disappointing, mainly because of the song. 

17. Tanner: I think I want whatever Kelly's having. She seemed so genuinely excited for such a weak and tepid performance. I guess the bar for country males really is underground.

Honorary mentions to Larriah's, Julia's, and Ryan's studios. They are all pretty decent. 

my list is very similar!