Jump to content

Team Kelly: After Playoffs performances


Team Kelly: Predictions after POs  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. PV

    • Desz
      15
    • Madeline
      3
    • Tanner
      0
    • Cami
      31
  2. 2. CS

    • Desz
      28
    • Madeline
      6
    • Tanner
      8
    • Cami
      7
  3. 3. Wildcard

    • Desz
      4
    • Madeline
      20
    • Tanner
      14
    • Cami
      11


Recommended Posts

Cami/Desz/Madeline

 

Cami should get the PV based off tonight, but I'd be unsurprised by either Desz or Madeline taking it in her place. Coach save should go to Desz, but I don't trust Kelly to not give it to Tanner. Madeline should be in the WC, but Tanner or Cami might end up there.

 

Kelly's team is the trickiest for me to pin down, but all I know is I don't want Tanner after whatever that was tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cami/Desz/Tanner

 

Cami was the best by far, so I think that warrants a PV. Kelly is not letting go of Desz, and while both Madeline and Tanner underperformed, the bar for male country singers is MUCH lower than the bar for females.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DeSz/Cami/Madeline

 

since desz wasn't pitchy or bad, just a little more boring than usual imo, i think she'll get the PV just fine. with ryan gone and tanner flopping, i think that kelly will pick cami, leaving madeline as the wc

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think, so far:

 

PV: Cami

CS: Desz

WC: Tanner

 

Joana Martinez nailed on the playoffs and the audience unexpectedly rewarded her for that. I could see the same happening for Cami. Desz was good, but as the general consensus has said, not on her usual level. Madeline was good in parts but pretty flat on her big notes, and Tanner pretty much just opened up near the end of the song.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's y'all acting like Desz wasn't on her usual level because of anything other than that awful song for me.

 

Cami was better by default because she was given a song choice that made sense. It would be kind of questionable if she doesn't get PV since they "bussed" Desz for whatever reason in favor of her. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, joe14 said:

It's y'all acting like Desz wasn't on her usual level because of anything other than that awful song for me.

 

Cami was better by default because she was given a song choice that made sense. It would be kind of questionable if she doesn't get PV since they "bussed" Desz for whatever reason in favor of her. 


I love Desz, but bad song choice or not, she wasn’t at her best tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Daillon said:


I love Desz, but bad song choice or not, she wasn’t at her best tonight.

She wasn't (never said she was), but that wasn't my point tbh. If you are given a good song choice, high chances are you are going to give a good performance lol. She was not given a good choice so obviously she won't be at her "usual level." What exactly was she supposed to do with that song. The song lacks impact. 

 

Cami was given a good song. Honestly I like both...I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm sure there would have been an uproar if IDF's favorite Cami was given a bad song choice. Given she was set up for success, this should be ideally be an easy PV win for her.

Edited by joe14
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joe14 said:

She wasn't (never said she was), but that wasn't my point tbh. If you are given a good song choice, high chances are you are going to give a good performance lol. She was not given a good choice so obviously she won't be at her "usual level." What exactly was she supposed to do with that song. The song lacks impact. 

 

Cami was given a good song. Honestly I like both...I'm just calling it like I see it. I'm sure there would have been an uproar if IDF's favorite Cami was given a bad song choice. 

As a Cami fan, i would not say that Cami is IDF's favorite lmao. There's DeSz, Sid, Carter, Taryn, and most notably imo, Payge. IDF is very divided on favorites this season. 

 

DeSz had an upbeat song, which is unfortunate, and after re-listening, I'm impressed that she did what she did while moving around so much as well. That probably required a lot of breath.

 

With that being said, I preferred Cami over DeSz in this performance (although I preferred DeSz over Cami in the KOs).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashwinner said:

As a Cami fan, i would not say that Cami is IDF's favorite lmao. There's DeSz, Sid, Carter, Taryn, and most notably imo, Payge. IDF is very divided on favorites this season. 

 

DeSz had an upbeat song, which is unfortunate, and after re-listening, I'm impressed that she did what she did while moving around so much as well. That probably required a lot of breath.

 

With that being said, I preferred Cami over DeSz in this performance (although I preferred DeSz over Cami in the KOs).

Her fan thread has a whopping 23 pages and Desz has 5...unless I'm missing something. I don't think any of those people mentioned have a dedicated fanbase like Cami. Maybe Sid rivals her in terms of support. I'm just saying there definitely would have been five pages in the spoiler thread dedicated to "Cami being bussed" had she gotten a bad song choice. Everyone kind of just shrugged it off with Desz cause I guess people think she will get Kelly's CS either way. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joe14 said:

Her fan thread has a whopping 23 pages and Desz has 5...unless I'm missing something. 

As someone in her thread constantly, there are about 4-5 people who post there often (and we do so very often), inflating the page count. The same was the case with Todd last season, who had only a few fans on IDF, but the ones that were here were very dedicated. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cami did the best tonight, so she deserves the public vote.

 

I would hope that Kelly would be smart enough to give her save to Desz.  That's just the right, logical thing to do.

 

Madeline deserves the Wildcard vote more, and I think she'll get it.  So I voted for her to go to it.  Don't think she'll win, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ashwinner said:

As someone in her thread constantly, there are about 4-5 people who post there often (and we do so very often), inflating the page count. The same was the case with Todd last season, who had only a few fans on IDF, but the ones that were here were very dedicated. 

Cami is the IDF favorite this season(At least as of right now). It's not about the number of pages it's that she has the most fans on her Fan thread which are 36. Payge is second with 28, Sid is third with 27 and Taryn is fourth with 26.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I lowkey want a Tanner PV for meltdowns :haha:

 

Then Kelly saves Madeline(won't be mad, but yall will!)

 

 

i love cami and madeline, but i gotta say that madeline's PO was a letdown. her KO was incredible, so if she can indeed sing live, i hope she gets through with the WC, because I'd say that Cami delivered a more consistent performance (though not perfect)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...