The Voice 19 ● Live Top 17 Results ● Discussion

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But seriously, Tanner's speech to Kelly is one of the weirdest I've ever seen a contestant give to a coach.   "I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy"

lmao at John's country artist beating out Blake's and Kelly's. In a way, he did beat Blake with a country artist LOL

To be fair, Payge being here is not because of America, it´s on Gwen.

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

You guys are weird. Not every word of love means romantic love. The love Tanner professed for Kelly and she gave it back were of a master/apprenctice, maybe some maternal hints here and there. It was sweet. 

And Kelly WILL help Tanner. She felt connected to him and she does help her artists. 

Girl please she wanna get in his pants 

• Haha 3

Gwen wants to make this as easiest for Carter as possible. Ian, Jim, Ben and Bailey will now split the votes. Bailey’s performance tonight will put her on the country voters’ radars. Desz, Tamara and John H. will share the same supporters. That leaves Cami and Carter.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

If you’ve ever watched Kelly’s talk show you know that anyone remotely funny or kind gets around 17 “I love

yous” from KC. Girl is one of the most affectionate humans I’ve seen. Everything just seems more intensified to the audience cause she’s single now. There’s been so many YouTube comments about her dating guests on her show because of this 😂

Yes. Kelly is really sweet, man. And she has a nice finger to point out character... when she's not infatuated romantically towards the person, though. Her husband is still trying to rob her in every way he gets and she did wrote all My December because of a guy 😂. But at least in the work place, she has a nice judgement of character and values. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

Gwen wants to make this as easiest for Carter as possible. Ian, Jim, Ben and Bailey will now split the votes. Bailey’s performance tonight will put her on the country voters’ radars. Desz, Tamara and John H. will share the same supporters. That leaves Cami and Carter.

I would be happy if the results were 

1. Carter

2. Cami

3. Desz

4. Tamara/John

3 minutes ago, DETIED said:

She was smart, she wants to win this, Ben did good last night

I agree. I love Payge and would have preferred her to have gone through but I can't deny that Ben killed it last night and also deserved to go through.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

got a biomedical ethics final due at midnight but i will still be watching this episode live... who’s doing it like me?

one of my favs got robbed and now i’m going to fail my final... the way i lost

• Haha 1

I mean Bailey Ray is actually good, she's probably a better vocalist then Payge. And Gwen decided to get all strategic stacking her team for a win, knowing Payge was never getting America's vote. Plus Ben really is a good vocalist. Logically it all makes sense

But damm it's so frustrating sometimes how much unique artistry gets tossed aside on this show.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

But seriously, Tanner's speech to Kelly is one of the weirdest I've ever seen a contestant give to a coach.

"I love it when you call me your favorite cowboy"

I could picture this being pillow talk 

Edited by Carlos3500
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Yes. Kelly is really sweet, man. And she has a nice finger to point out character... when she's not infatuated romantically towards the person, though. Her husband is still trying to rob her in every way he gets and she did wrote all My December because of a guy 😂. But at least in the work place, she has a nice judgement of character and values. 

Her next album is going to be incredible and I am here for all the tea she spills.