@*Chris - 3/20

@QueenKalie - 4/20

@Steven_ - 6/20

@Solaris - 6/20

Public - 7/20

@*Lily - 10/20

@1234567890 - 11/20

Diana

Her power! I am sure she might get some petty rankings so I am going to place her as number one as she is tied with Jordan as my #1 favorite and we all know Jordan isn’t winning this lol.  I think Britney for being a huge name, was never nominated this entire rankdown! I might be wrong but I really don’t ever remember her seeing her name or panicking to save her. I think it says how loved she is but I still don’t think she will win this, she is too big of a name to win but I love her so much so I am going to rank her #1 anyway! There are a lot reasons I love Brit, she is entertaining as hell, good houseguest and just overall fun to root for.

Amanda

tumblr_inline_mrzsz7xP741qz4rgp.gif

The DR Queen! Britney in the Diary Room is comedy gold. She has an endless amount of amazing quotes. She's just a really entertaining houseguest in general, too. Her wearing Rachel's hair extensions and mocking her fight with Kristin was hilarious. She was just endlessly funny and is also one of the most likable houseguests ever. 

She's a great player too. Her run in season 12 was a fantastic one, where she became the Veto Queen and formed the necessary friendships to get her far in the game. Her friendship with Lane ensured that she was never a top target of the Brigade until they didn't have any other options left except evicting one of their own (which would've been fun to see TBH, but nothing fun was allowed to happen after Rachel was evicted). And her eviction at Final 4 was really sad and heartbreaking. Unsurprisingly, she came out of the season as the obvious fan favorite thanks to her likability.

She returned for season 14 and played a really good strategic game. Even though she lost 2/3 of her players in one week, she managed to go very deep into the season. She set herself up well with the Quack Pack alliance and once again formed the necessary friendships to get far in the game. Unfortunately, Dan's Funeral happened. A great move on Dan's part, but I was really sad for Britney who became the victim of such an iconic move. I recon she likely would've gone much further and may have even won if it weren't for that move. Britney is an amazing houseguest and it's very easy to see why she's so loved on IDF and in the Big Brother fandom in general.

Chris

tumblr_m6znpwPjRq1qzj2iro1_250.gifvtumblr_m6znpwPjRq1qzj2iro3_250.gifvtumblr_m6znpwPjRq1qzj2iro7_250.gifvtumblr_m6znpwPjRq1qzj2iro9_250.gifv

Ever since Big Brother 12, I’ve been in love with Britney who quickly became one of my all-time favourite houseguests whether it be because of her snarky personality, her wit, her delivering some iconic Diary room commentary – it’s fair to say that many of us love Britney due to her humour.  But often, we tend to forget to give her praise for her great social game – I’d say she probably has one of the better social game that we’ve seen on Big Brother.

One aspect of her game that speaks volume is certainly the fact she was able to make it all the way to the Final 4 during Big Brother 12, by only winning HOH once as well as being on the block in the early days of the game. In the same season, she gave us great entertainment for her rivalry with Brenchel – back in the day, I felt terrible loving both of them but now, I realize that it’s possible to be a fan of both as they’re both great Big Brother players in their own rights. 

After winning the fan favourite in Big Brother 12, she was invited to join the 14th season as a coach gave us another look at her strategy where she relied, once again, on her relationships.  Unfortunately, she was victim of a blindside and being a member of the jury once again. 

Overall, I always enjoyed Britney for her personality but I also think her game play has been impressive at time & it’s something that we do not discuss as much when we are reminded of her time on Big Brother as the production relied heavily on her personality.

QueenKalie

AdventurousNegligibleKudu-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Britney Haynes is an icon. I tanked her in the first Big Brother rankdown so that Natalie would get the win but I am not tanking her this time around. I would have ranked her third if it wasn't for a deal that I made because I do love Britney she is one of my favorites for sure. She was pretty clueless in Big Brother 12 but she had by far the best commentary and really was the only entertaining one out of the group. She came back for the coaches season and really was the only likable coach. She played better ended up fairing worse because she got screwed over by Dan. I wouldn't mind seeing her again but I feel like she's probably done playing Big Brother and last seasons all stars was awful so it's likely not to happen again for awhile if ever. 

Steven

source.gif

Britney Haynes almost won both the first Big Brother rankdown and CBS RTV rankdown, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see her finally claim victory this time. Although there are a few others I’m ranking higher than her, I would be happy with Britney winning this rankdown. She's such a funny and likable Houseguest, and it's no wonder she became a fan favorite right away. We first met Britney over ten years ago on Big Brother 12. Britney made an impression right away with her hilarious Diary Room confessionals, being dubbed the Queen of the Diary Room. While most Houseguests come across as people reading a script, Britney was a natural and genuinely entertaining. Britney is so funny, and her moments in the Diary Room still make me laugh when I watch them back. In addition, Britney’s social skills helped carry her far (she also won a fair share of competitions), and she was root worthy all season long. Britney formed a close bond with numerous Houseguests, especially Lane. But Britney ended up being The Brigade’s final victim as she was eliminated in fourth place. Britney returned two years later for Big Brother 14 as a coach. Although Dan, Janelle, and Mike were unsurprising picks for coaches, some fans questioned if Britney was a good enough player to be a coach. Nonetheless, Britney proved to be a great Big Brother player by having a terrific social game, and she was part of the dominant Quack Pack alliance with Dan, Danielle, Shane, and Ian. She was well on her way to possibly winning the game, but she became the unfortunate victim of Dan’s Funeral. Britney is a player that can make it far in any season she plays with her likable personality and strong social skills, and both times she was eliminated were due to extraordinary circumstances. The Brigade just happened to be one of the most dominant alliances ever that steamrolled the season, and Dan’s Funeral remains one of the biggest and most game changing moves ever. I think fans would always welcome seeing Britney back on their TV screens, and we recently got that opportunity again with the CBS crossover season of The Amazing Race. Britney is charming and funny, and one of the best Houseguests to be cast on the show. If Britney wins this rankdown, then it’s well-deserved.

Solaris

Never has there been a better Diary Room character then Britney Haynes.  While she is far from the better player, over her two seasons of Big Brother she has proven herself as a legend.  One of my favorite moments is when she was making fun of Rachel and wearing her extensions.  In her second season, she proved she had game and not just a big mouth.  However, Dan’s Funeral ended her. 

Alex

Ugh, such an icon! Even though I was eating y'all up for giving us the same final two, I wouldn't have been mad at all if Britney got her victory she deserves. Always the bridesmaid though. I think I've talked a lot about Britney who's one of my all-time favorite houseguest. Truthfully, BB12 doesn't age that well for me, but I think Britney's a revelation in BB14. She's still got that same amazing sense of humor, but it doesn't come across as catty and girl-hating. Also her gameplay is much improved and it took one of the greatest moves in BB history to take her out. This should've been Brit's time for a win and I'm sad it didn't happen! Fun fact, I was stalking her twitter likes the other day, and I can't tell you the sigh of relief I let down when I saw Biden and Kamala tweets in there (not that I'm some Biden & Kamala fan lol, but I always took Britney for a lowkey Trumpie and I'm pleasantly #shook)

PandorasBox

Britney is at 4. Adore Britney, she’s the best casting decision post-bb9, but I’ve written a ton so I won’t dwell on her godliness. “You’re a homo-sapien Brendan – you’re not a wizard!” Her podcast (???) she did during bb21 was great – highly recommend (especially the Janelle and Rachel episodes). I also think its hysterical that when people tell her she was bad at the game she’s just like “…yeah? I totally sucked lol” (even though I don’t think that’s true and she’s very underrated as a player). Hope we see her again.

JC

QUEEN

Lily

My #10 ranking is going to Britney! Britney is an excellent houseguest, her social game is always so fun to see and she's hysterical both in the house and the diary room. Someone who is naturally funny, and doesn't need any manufactured work from the show to make her funnier. She had two great runs in the show - making the top four in BB12, and the top eight on BB14. I love all she's done in the BB community after too with some of her videos and interviews. I'm sure she'll do great here, it just ended up working out for me to put her in my lower top-half, but regardless of where she places, happy she's top 20.

Victoria

giphy.gif

This ranking of Britney Haynes may shock some of you, heck it shocked me when I was putting together my ranking. Everyone knows I love Britney. She is my second favorite Big Brother contestant of all-time. I just learned  from the first Big Brother rankdown so I'm not entirely tanking her but I'm not exactly putting her in the second spot she deserves. Britney also suffers from too many deals that I made. :dead: Forgive me, Brit Brit. 😭 We were first introduced to Britney Hayes during Big Brother 12. I had a dilemma going on during this season. Was I Team Rachel or Team Britney? I ultimately decided upon Team Brit even though Rachel is a close second. Britney was everything I wanted in a houseguest. She was snarky, witty, could win comps when she needed to and she was a DR Queen. Britney took dairy seasons to the next level.  I loved her early friendship with Monet. The way they cried about being on the block together. I only remember Monet because of her association with Britney.  Besides being aligned with Monet, she was also aligned with Lane and Ragan and most of the The Brigade even if she didn't know she was expendable. Her rivalry with Rachel and Brendon was a great part of the season. They way she would rip into everyone during her dairy room seasons was gold. Making fun of Rachel, making fun Kathy taking her time on this season, proclaiming Brendon was not a wizard. They don't do DR's like they used to. Britney won an HOH and 3 POV's during BB12 which was more POV's for anyone one that season. She was the POV Queen of BB12. Despite being targeted by Rachel during week 2 she was in a pretty good spot especially when Brendon and Rachel were separated during week 5 where Britney won the POV and did not use it ultimately sealing their fate and sending Rachel home. Britney being aligned with Ragan + The Brigade was in a good position. The time Britney and Brendon were handcuffed together was hilarious. Britney developed a close relationship with Lane and it started to look like Lane would choose Britney over his Brigade members. It all went downhill during Top 4 week when Hayden won HOH and nominated both Lane and Britney. All that needed to happen was for Lane or Britney to win the POV and what happened? Boring Hayden won the POV and didn't use it. Before she was evicted the Brigade members let her know they have been alliance all game long and she finally put two and two together and realized she was the odd woman out.  Britney was the last woman staying and was sent home by Enzo. She left in 4th place and became the 6th member of the jury.  On finale night, Britney voted for Lane to win the game but it was ultimately Hayden who won the game in a 4-3 vote. If I remember correctly, Britney's house caught on fire a week before finale night? She went on to win the America's Favorite Houseguest award. I was very upset when Britney was eliminated but she won AFH so that was a consolation prize. Britney Haynes would return to the game being a coach on Big Brother 14. I was very excited to have Britney, Janelle and Dan on the same season. Especially, Brit and Janelle. Oh, and Mike was there. So the 4 returnees would return as coaches with 4 houseguests under their wing. This was a hard season for me to watch because it premiered on July 12, 2012 and my father had passed away the day before. I couldn't even watch the premiere or the show properly for a month. Moving on. Britney's houseguests were Shane, Willie and JoJo. Britney's players were horrible aside from Shane so she had her work cut out for her. The way she would roasts the houseguests she was coaching was funny. Britney's fangirling over Janelle was amazing to watch before it took a turn. Back to Britney's team. So Wilie got expelled and JoJo was evicted the week after. She only had Shane left. After JoJo's eviction the next week the coaches were given the chance to enter the game as players. Britney, Janelle and Dan all voted yes. Mike voted no. Only one yes vote was needed to make the coaches players. The coaches became players and it saved Frank from being eliminated, unfortunately. The coaches thought it would be good to band together but Boogie didn't want to as Janelle didn't want to give up her previous team. It was then that the tide had turned. Britney while aligned with Janelle was also aligned with The Quack Pack which included Dan, Shane, Ian and Danielle. I guess you could say she aligned temporarily for that week with Frank and Boogie. Britney didn't win any HOH's or POV's this season but she didn't need to. She was in a great spot. She was in a hell of better spot than she was on BB12. After Janelle was blindsided, she still had Ian, Shane, Dan and Danielle on her side. That alliance with Frank and Mike didn't last long and Booger was evicted the week after. Her goodbye message to Boogie is one of the best goodbye messages of all-time. BRITNEY'S MIND! Frank was always the target so when he was nominated by Shane the following week but he won the POV that week won HOH the following week. This was the week it all went downhill for Britney. Dan and Danielle were nominated by Frank and there were two POV's in play that week won by Ian and Jenn. After Dan orchestrated his funeral things changed. At the POV ceremony Ian opted not to use his veto and Jenn decided to use her veto on Dan with Frank naming Britney as his replacement. Britney that week was hilarious with the comments she would make about Dan. She was voted out in a 4-1 vote with Ian being the only vote for her to stay. She left in 8th place, was the third coach to be evicted and became the second person of the jury. It was sad seeing her game come to an end because despite placing way lower than her previous season she played a better game and could have really won had Dan not pulled off that Hail Mary known as Dan's funeral. She was the snarky queen who was robbed. The way she went in on Frank at the jury house was amazing. He was whiny bitch and she let him know it. At the finale she voted for Ian to win the game in which he did with a 6-1 vote. Allison Grodner rigged the $25,000 America's Favorite Houseguest prize because Britney or Janelle didn't win. Frank won and she was so far up his butt I would not be surprised if she rigged it. Despite voting against her Janelle and Britney reconciled and competed on The Amazing Race 31 along with Rachel/Elissa and Nicole/Victor. They left in 8th place but left us with some lasting memories because legends only. Britney is the first houseguest to be "zinged" by the Zingbot twice on the show. Iconic. Britney Haynes is a fan favorite and one of the most beloved players of the game. She proved in BB14 that she is a great social player and I am glad she got a chance to redeem herself from BB12. BRITNEY HAYES IS THE PRINCESS OF BIG BROTHER IMO. She is a legend and her placement in the final 20 is deserved. MY WITTY, SNARKY, DIARY ROOM QUEEN, BRITNEY HAYES. I hope she places in the Top 5 despite my ranking. Britney rooted for Janelle and Ian during Big Brother 22: All-Stars. She even did a show where she would use cut outs of the contestants. :dead: Janelle considers Britney one of her Big Brother besties. I would love for Britney to return, but I don't think she wants to anymore because Janelle asked her to go on with her, but Brit declined. Maybe in a shortened season we will get the DR Queen back? I love Britney don't let this rank fool you. I'm using a page out of @Alex95's book and tanking my own favorites. :dead: Alex took pettiness to legendary status. :wub: I love you, Britney. Don't be made at me because of this ranking. :dead: Like she would ever read this. 🤣 Britney is also one of six houseguests who made the finals twice so that contributed to this ranking to give some others time to shine.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (2 Posted)