Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Queen Ika ❤️ Definitely deserving of the top spot Canadian LEGEND :wub: I would have been perfectly happy if Ika had won, this top 3 is EPIC!

Loving the blondlicious queens in the top 2! I heart Britney and Janelle both SO MUCH! I actually think it would be cool to see Britney win since she just missed out the previous two times, but obvs would be elated with a Janelle win as well!

6 hours ago, *Lily said:

My head was not in the game at all during final deals because I was ready for this all to end lmao.. I'm not mad about Janelle making it because I agreed to it but I wish I did so on different terms seeing Victoria's low ranking of Ika. 💔 

All good though, still love this top 4 and thrilled Ika got such a high ranking (and Danielle obvi)

I love you @*Lily, but that was the reason I only included Danielle and Monica in our deal. 🙈

Danielle coming in at #4 is amazing. She finally got her due. :wub: Ika improving upon her 6th place placement. I love Ika, but knew she was a threat.

As someone who has suffered for eating disorders for years heading hearing about Nikki’s passing has BROKE me. :broken: I can’t even process it. That disease is real and the struggle is so hard. :( I’m just broken right now because I’ve been there. Interventions, eating disorder facilities, etc... Such a tremendous loss. 😭

• Sad 5

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I love you @*Lily, but that was the reason I only included Danielle and Monica in our deal. 🙈

All good, you played it right! I mean I wasn’t sure if I was expecting you to rank either of them low anyway so I’m not sure if it was a super beneficial deal :giggle:but I was just happy to accommodate at that point because we took forever trying to figure out a deal and I just wanted to get my rankings done :dead:

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

let’s not act like Janelle and Britney aren’t Queens themselves. 😘

Jk. :giggle:I love them both but I was happy to see Danielle and Ika get the love in the public vote since clearly Janelle and Britney were going to dominate otherwise ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

All good, you played it right! I mean I wasn’t sure if I was expecting you to rank either of them low anyway so I’m not sure if it was a super beneficial deal :giggle:but I was just happy to accommodate at that point because we took forever trying to figure out a deal and I just wanted to get my rankings done :dead:

That kind of helped. :dead: I always planned to rank Danielle high for @Alex95, but Monica is someone I would have voted low otherwise. :haha:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Jk. :giggle:I love them both but I was happy to see Danielle and Ika get the love in the public vote since clearly Janelle and Britney were going to dominate otherwise ❤️ 

That is super fair and it’s awesome to see them get both the #1 and #2 spots from the public.

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

That kind of helped. :dead: I always planned to rank Danielle high for @Alex95, but Monica is someone I would have voted low otherwise. :haha:

Ooh and here I was thinking it would be the other way round since we were both happy about Monica making the endgame. :dead: Clearly I was not thinking strategically at all by the end of this :lmao:

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Ooh and here I was thinking it would be the other way round since we were both happy about Monica making the endgame. :dead: Clearly I was not thinking strategically at all by the end of this :lmao:

pretty sure I straight up told you Victoria was going to be someone to be concerned about regarding ika in the final vote.  :haha:

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m surprised he hasn’t targeted them in the Amazing Race Rankdown yet. :dead: 

The Amazing Race version definitely lasted way too long in the CBS rankdown given that they didn't get a lot of air time or do much of anything on the show really. 

Just now, Solaris said:

pretty sure I straight up told you Victoria was going to be someone to be concerned about regarding ika in the final vote.  :haha:

You did! I made a deal with QK and then I think I mentioned her to Victoria..but then Victoria and I took forever to arrange a deal so in the end I just agreed on exchanging Janelle for Danielle/Monica because I wanted to get my rankings done. :haha: I really should have done more there but I was burned out. :dead:

10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was definitely happy Monica made it to the endgame as she often underrated and overlooked. :yes:

• Like 1