Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to the 16th member of our top 20 placed number one on the randomizer

20. Rachel Reilly 17.9/20 @QueenKalie - 1/20 Public - 20/20 @1234567890 - 20/20 @*Amanda - 20/20 @*Lily - 20/20 @*Diana - 20/20 @Solaris - 20/20 @Stev

Congrats to the 19th member of the top 20 placed number five in the randomizer

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Maybe the worst player in the Top 20, but we stan. :dead:

Yes. :dead: 

It helps that he’s always righteously against the awful alliance (Friendship/Committee) and it makes you want him to succeed even though he’s awful at the game. :haha: 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Great spot for Kaysar!

Not sure how long this queen has left in the rankdown but I'm so glad she's made it to at least top 6 :wub:

giphy.gif

season 2 ilana wexler GIF by Broad City

I am happy about it too ❤️ 

• Like 1

IIRC she was in the Top 6 of the last BB rankdown as well. You think it would've put a target on her back, but Queen did that again. :wub: 

• Like 1

I’m glad to see Kaysar rank this high. I wonder if his recent return in Big Brother: All Stars helped get him to the Top 20. And congrats to Jason! He was cut right before Top 20 twice previously, and now he’s the highest ranking male Houseguest this time. :thumbs:

Hopefully the two remaining from my Top 5 end up being the Top 2, but I’ll be content with any of the remaining Houseguests winning. :yes: 

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I’m glad to see Kaysar rank this high. I wonder if his recent return in Big Brother: All Stars helped get him to the Top 20. And congrats to Jason! He was cut right before Top 20 twice previously, and now he’s the highest ranking male Houseguest this time. :thumbs:

Hopefully the two remaining from my Top 5 end up being the Top 2, but I’ll be content with any of the remaining Houseguests winning. :yes: 

I’m 100% sure his recent stint put him this high. King deserves. :wub:

Ugh of course the guy I ranked the lowest and barely know is the highest ranked guy :rofl:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, JC said:

Ugh of course the guy I ranked the lowest and barely know is the highest ranked guy :rofl:

Wait, have you not seen season 3? :dead: 

Because the Jason & Danielle alliance is a huge part of that season. There’s a reason Jason is loved on here.

Just now, *Amanda said:

Wait, have you not seen season 3? :dead: 

Because the Jason & Danielle alliance is a huge part of that season. There’s a reason Jason is loved on here.

I have (I think) but it was a million years ago? I like legit cannot remember much about it in my old age, but for some reason Jason is unclear in my memory, obvs I remember icons like Amy and Marcellas :giggle:and Lisa/Danielle obvs

2 minutes ago, JC said:

I have (I think) but it was a million years ago? I like legit cannot remember much about it in my old age, but for some reason Jason is unclear in my memory, obvs I remember icons like Amy and Marcellas :giggle:and Lisa/Danielle obvs

Interesting because Jason is one of the first people I think of when it comes to season 3. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Interesting because Jason is one of the first people I think of when it comes to season 3. :haha: 

And he is the "hot" guy but I prob automatically hated him because I hate long hair on men :giggle:

3 hours ago, JC said:

And he is the "hot" guy but I prob automatically hated him because I hate long hair on men :giggle:

Jason totally seems like your type. :dead:

Yay Kaysar! 😄 #7 is a really amazing spot for him. Yeahhh sadly he isn't the greatest player but he's such a smart, rootable, likable guy and always so easy to root for. I always root for him on each of his seasons. Everyone covered up what makes him so great. So its great seeing him rank so high.

Also very please for Jason being the top ranked guy, amongst 5 iconic women! :omg: 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0