Jump to content

Big Brother Rankdown 2.0


Recommended Posts

Just now, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to the 16th member of our top 20 placed number one on the randomizer

20. Rachel Reilly 17.9/20 @QueenKalie - 1/20 Public - 20/20 @1234567890 - 20/20 @*Amanda - 20/20 @*Lily - 20/20 @*Diana - 20/20 @Solaris - 20/20 @Stev

Congrats to the 19th member of the top 20 placed number five in the randomizer

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

I don’t think we are talking about that type of reputation. :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

—Me when people say B*ston R*b is the greatest Survivor player of all time

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex95 said:

I know many fans on twitter aren't too crazy about some of Janelle's twitter likes :ph34rwave:

We know you don’t like Janelle, we know. :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

Janelle: I hate Nicole Franzel and didn’t even know she invited me to her wedding.

 

The fans:


yes I willingly posted a 5H video, let’s move on and not talk about it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I know many fans on twitter aren't too crazy about some of Janelle's twitter likes :ph34rwave:

She’s a millionaire from Texas. I thought people knew she was a Republican already. I remember knowing it coming into the season and I didn’t even know her. :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elliott said:

She’s a millionaire from Texas. I thought people knew she was a Republican already. I remember knowing it coming into the season and I didn’t even know her. :dead:

She lives in Minnesota. :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2020 at 11:24 PM, Alex95 said:

6. Janelle Pierzina - Obviously a legend, an icon, etc. I have her a bit lower because I'm a tiiiiiny bit worried that she's most likely to Neda out and take a huuuuuge fall in popularity. I'm cautiously optimistic though!

YoU DoN't LiKe JaNeLlE

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also. :dead: at Alex being worried about Janelle pulling a Neda when it ended up being Dani who did.

Lol that's what I said in my post-show ranking

 

On 11/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, Alex95 said:

5. Janelle Pierzina (+1) - It's funny that I was afraid for Janelle ruining her rep going into BB22 because Dani did everything I was afraid Janelle would do pretty much lol. Janelle instead was a righteous underdog who spoke on behalf of the people. I just think she needs to lay off Twitter for a bit. The Nicole is obsessed with Janelle jokes were fun at first but now Janelle's looking a bit like the obsessed one 🙈

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I largely ignore BB Twitter because it’s Twitter and it’s known for being toxic, so. :dead: 

This. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean I agree with BB Twitter being toxic obviously, but the stuff they're upset with Janelle about, they have every right to be upset about :yes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I largely ignore BB Twitter because it’s Twitter and it’s known for being toxic, so. :dead: 

I pay it no mind. And don’t know what’s going on there half the time. I don’t have the time or energy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I pay it no mind. And don’t know what’s going on there half the time. I don’t have the time or energy.

Same. :dead: 

 

Honestly, the only Twitter I really keep up with is like one Taylor Swift news account and that’s it. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...