Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Just now, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

• Like 2
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to the 16th member of our top 20 placed number one on the randomizer

20. Rachel Reilly 17.9/20 @QueenKalie - 1/20 Public - 20/20 @1234567890 - 20/20 @*Amanda - 20/20 @*Lily - 20/20 @*Diana - 20/20 @Solaris - 20/20 @Stev

Congrats to the 19th member of the top 20 placed number five in the randomizer

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I mean Jaysar has now been evicted six times in the pre-jury between the two of them :dead:. That's not the most flawless reputation lol.

I don’t think we are talking about that type of reputation. :haha:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

—Me when people say B*ston R*b is the greatest Survivor player of all time

Just now, Alex95 said:

I know many fans on twitter aren't too crazy about some of Janelle's twitter likes :ph34rwave:

We know you don’t like Janelle, we know. :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I mean moreso with how the fans feel about them. They didn’t say anything to make the fans hate them. :dead: 

Janelle: I hate Nicole Franzel and didn’t even know she invited me to her wedding.

The fans:

yes I willingly posted a 5H video, let’s move on and not talk about it

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I know many fans on twitter aren't too crazy about some of Janelle's twitter likes :ph34rwave:

She’s a millionaire from Texas. I thought people knew she was a Republican already. I remember knowing it coming into the season and I didn’t even know her. :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

She’s a millionaire from Texas. I thought people knew she was a Republican already. I remember knowing it coming into the season and I didn’t even know her. :dead:

She lives in Minnesota. :haha:

On 8/5/2020 at 11:24 PM, Alex95 said:

6. Janelle Pierzina - Obviously a legend, an icon, etc. I have her a bit lower because I'm a tiiiiiny bit worried that she's most likely to Neda out and take a huuuuuge fall in popularity. I'm cautiously optimistic though!

YoU DoN't LiKe JaNeLlE

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Also. :dead: at Alex being worried about Janelle pulling a Neda when it ended up being Dani who did.

Lol that's what I said in my post-show ranking

On 11/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, Alex95 said:

5. Janelle Pierzina (+1) - It's funny that I was afraid for Janelle ruining her rep going into BB22 because Dani did everything I was afraid Janelle would do pretty much lol. Janelle instead was a righteous underdog who spoke on behalf of the people. I just think she needs to lay off Twitter for a bit. The Nicole is obsessed with Janelle jokes were fun at first but now Janelle's looking a bit like the obsessed one 🙈

14 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I largely ignore BB Twitter because it’s Twitter and it’s known for being toxic, so. :dead: 

This. 

I mean I agree with BB Twitter being toxic obviously, but the stuff they're upset with Janelle about, they have every right to be upset about :yes:

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I largely ignore BB Twitter because it’s Twitter and it’s known for being toxic, so. :dead: 

I pay it no mind. And don’t know what’s going on there half the time. I don’t have the time or energy.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I pay it no mind. And don’t know what’s going on there half the time. I don’t have the time or energy.

Same. :dead: 

Honestly, the only Twitter I really keep up with is like one Taylor Swift news account and that’s it. :haha: 

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0