Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

We haven't even finished season 4. :ph34rwave:

Once David (I think that's his name) got evicted, we lost interest because the remaining men are— Well, Jun is funny at least.

:dead: 

Power through it. Season 5 is great and seasons 6 & 7 are among the best seasons of the show.

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I might start on my write-ups tonight. I remember how stress-free it was doing a write-up every day or so for the Movie Rankdown instead of waiting until the last minute. :haha: 

Oooh yess, this is how i usually do my write-ups. I start them as early as possible because it's so stressful starting them on the last day. Though admitally, I never done that but I would freak out if I did. :haha: 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

200.gif

:dead: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Me whenever a rankdown's final vote begins with someone I didn't put in my Top 10.

This has been happening a lot more recently for you these days. :haha: 

On 3/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, *Amanda said:

Since Nicole & Victor’s wedding was mentioned approximately 10,000 times on the live feeds during all-stars 2, I suppose I should post that it finally happened. :giggle:

All joking aside, congrats to them.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/big-brothers-nicole-and-victor-marry-in-florida-photos/amp/

10,000 times. :dead: 

But awww congrats to Nicole & Victor. I do wish them all the best and happiness together!

On 3/17/2021 at 4:09 PM, 1234567890 said:

What happened to the destination wedding? :dead: In Florida? No surprised. Only Josh, Memphis and Christmas were in attendance from BB. No Dani. :stealth:

Oh my, thats all the BB alumni that went? Oh my. 🙈 Although at the same time, I can understand only so few went.

20 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Well, it was a lot. :dead: She wouldn’t stop reminding everyone that Janelle was invited to it. :dead: 

Remember how she thought she was being ~so iconic~ uninviting Janelle to her wedding and Janelle couldn’t even be bothered? :giggle:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Remember how she thought she was being ~so iconic~ uninviting Janelle to her wedding and Janelle couldn’t even be bothered? :giggle:

Unbothered Queen who had no intention to attend anyway because one of her children had a competition that day. :wub: 

Nicole really thought everyone would sympathize with her and think THE biggest fan favorite was some mean bully. :dead: 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

The way that Nicole lives rent free in Janelle and her stans minds. :giggle:

Janelle can pay her own rent and then some. It’s Nicole and the Nicole stans (and then people like you) who have it backwards. You’re trolling doesn’t work when we have the feeds to back it up. 🙂 

• Like 1