Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I agree with most people in that Vanessa cut was incredibly tough. 😢 (Although I can get why QK cut her, as she made it to 2nd last game, whereas Natalie who won got cut.... so a target was always going to be on Vanessa at some point. :broken: )

Also sad about the Kandi cut, but can't really complain about her cut as this is a good fair spot for her. But i just love her, so it's tough in that sense. 

Thank you for seeing my side of things Wally! 🤗

Aaryn Williams with the "yeah women are great but we wouldn't survive without manly men" take on International Women's Day. 

Tell me again why I am supposed to just take apologies from racists seriously again?🙄🙄 9 times out of ten they don't change at all. 

Tim Dormer

0a8e292d8cee04ca05c06d5a8c5bb574

I went back and forth on this decision and changed a couple of times, but am settling on cutting Tim in this position. I have mixed feelings on Dani, but her interesting journey over three seasons felt too complex for me to dive into now, and I do think regardless of her being questionable at times, her overall arc is more validating of a top 50 slot to me. Nothing against Tim - a great addition to the BBCAN game as an international player and someone who really came to play for the mostpart, downplaying his fandom of the gameplay to the other houseguests very well. He formed a close bond with Cassandra and the two were fan favorites over the season. Nikki Grahame however is a Big Brother icon and if I can give her the BBCAN4 win in this rankdown then I'm gonna do it at this point.

So yep, nothing personal with this decision, please understand! I read through the thread and know both sides had support so it was going to be a difficult choice either way. I think Tim is probably the more likeable of the two remaining noms lol and I can't say I really enjoyed Dani on her latest BB appearance. But her complex three-season run is something that I don't really have the time to get into just now :giggle:and it may fall in the hands of someone else.

Saving Dani Briones

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

tough blow, losing Tim and Damien in 1 round, moreso Tim.  But I understand the cut, especially next to Dani, who I go back and forth on being a fan of myself.

Yeah not an easy decision, sorry to do it! :( I really could have gone either way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Yeah not an easy decision, sorry to do it! :( I really could have gone either way.

All good, theres less then 50 people left, I am just happy I got him this far.  I know Tim is a little more polarizing on these forums, and I expected him to be gone awhile ago. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Chima was a Houseguest on Big Brother 11. She's unfortunately most remembered for producers expelling her from the game. Before that, she was part of the Brains Clique and found herself on the block Week 1 with Braden. She survived a close vote, and she even called out Braden's awful behavior in her speech. Chima ended up winning HoH in Week 5, and she targeted Russell for eviction. However, her plan was foiled after Jeff played the Coup D'Etat power. Jeff removed Russell and Lydia and placed Jessie and Natalie on the block instead. Moments later, Jessie was evicted. Chima was upset her HoH week was wasted, and she didn't want to cooperate with production anymore. She thought production was manipulating the game, and she had enough. She refused to listen to their directions, such as going to the Diary Room and wearing her microphone. After numerous rule violations, the producers expelled her from the game after she tossed her microphone into the pool. She was not included in the jury, and America ended up casting a vote in her place instead. Chima was a memorable Houseguest who spoke her mind (and got into some heated arguments with Russell). I don't dislike her, but this is the cut I was okay with making based on the nominees. Sorry to any fans.

I don’t know her but the way I’m stanning already :wub:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, *Diana said:

Aaryn Williams with the "yeah women are great but we wouldn't survive without manly men" take on International Women's Day. 

There’s a reason if you switch the placement of the second A in her name, it becomes Aryan.

48 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Top celebrity houseguest? :wub:

tumblr_ntaikmljG71ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Tamar about to pull an Alexandra and make two final votes :wub:

I say with no context of what’s happening in this game.

• Like 1

Cycle 8 ~Veto Week~

f0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630.jpg?w=1200&h=630&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=jpg

The past few rounds have been chaotic and cutthroat, so for our final round of nominations I decided to have it focused on saving your faves. When it's your turn to nominate, you will nominate 9 houseguests. The other 7 rankers will each get to save one houseguest, leaving us with two houseguests remaining. Once you post you save, you will not be able to change your decision. The two remaining houesguests will be eliminated and the nominator will be responsible for doing their writeups. This is your last chance to nominate, so make it count! If you don't make your save within 24 hours, anyone else (other rankers, host, public) can swoop in and make a save for you.

Here is the nominating order:

YD1hT7f.png

Your eyes do not deceive you! Based on the number of houseguests left, the randomizer will also be participating in this cycle! 10 houseguests will be nominated randomly, and the 8 rankers will each save one. I will do the writeups for the two houseguests that get eliminated.

@Solaris is up first to name his 9 nominees.

@*Amanda @*Diana @*Lily @1234567890 @Steven_ @*Chris @QueenKalie

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

So I always wondered what exactly Braden did.  Was there anything on the feeds that indicated this behaviour?  I didn't watch the feeds during season 11, only read the updates.  

He called Kevin & Lydia b*aners.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Cycle 8 Posted)