Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

ADAM POCH

IdolizedBigheartedColt-size_restricted.g

For some reason, I have this weird hatred / annoyance towards Adam Poch; A contestant on the 13th season of Big Brother.  The 13th season was the season where contestants were in a duo - he was partnered with Dominic Briones and Shelly Moore, eventually. Throughout the game, Adam absolutely did nothing - he was essentially the definition of a floater and playing the game for the other people notable Jeff & Jordan. He somehow managed to float his way to the Final 3 which was a choice. The other thing I remember about him was his weird obsession with Tori Spelling.  And another reason to cut is that Adam Poch state that he encouraged Frankie Grande to audition for Big Brother so thank you, next!

SAVING: KENNY BRAIN

RYAN BALLANTINE

USkQMqB.jpg 

It's now time to cut another houseguest that greatly annoyed me during their time on Big Brother Canada, and that person is no other than Ryan Ballantine.  When he appeared on the 6th season of Big Brother Canada, he positioned himself as a superfan of the game - in my opinion, I always found him to be quite arrogant about being a super fan of the game. Being superfan of the game means nothing because that was his biggest flaw in the game - he thought he knew how to play the game which backfired when he became too aggressive with his game play. For a superfan of the game, he was on the block quite often - a total of 4 times until he was evicted unanimously and becoming the first member of the jury. And during his time in the house, he was only able to be HOH once which was a flopped when he was unable to get his target out of the house.  Another thing that I hated about him was the fact that he had no respect for Kaela's game play - he came across as extremely bitter and perhaps jealous that a fellow superfan was able to do better; I could go on and on about Kaela's game play and if it was played by a guy, I am sure more people would have respect for it especially someone like Ryan who consider themselves a superfan. 

SAVING: DALLAS CORMIER

JoJo Spatafora

tumblr_m7z9h4heeN1qapxgq.gif

I apologize for this the profanity in this gif but the word can be used to describe a female dog so I think I am in the clear. :dead: I never thought I would be saving Maggie "I Killed My Patients" Ausburn but Maggie was a good player in restropect and I will not have her leave before Cappy. Whenever I think of JoJo Spatafora, I think of The Jersey Shore and Snooki. :haha: She was such a bad player but she got under Danielle's skin so I will forgive her. I said I would forgive her but I never said anything about not cutting her. JoJo was a houseguest on Big Brother 14. JoJo's mentor was Britney Haynes and poor Brittany. She had a horrible team besides Shane who was only good because of his physical prowess. She had Willie who expelled himself in Week 2 and then you had JoJo who wouldn't listen to any advice to Britney gave her. In fact here is a gif of Britney mocking JoJo:

21a97f91082755311cc47e98c8f25c9e_w200.gi

The fact of the matter is that JoJo didn't know and she was evicted Week 2. :dead: Britney and Dan were down to a player each already and Janelle's team sucked. LMAO. She placed 13th place and a fun about JoJo is that she never voted with the majority of the house ever. JoJo just does her own thing. :haha:

Save: Nurse GIF by memecandy

Chelsia Hart

tumblr_lnsa5gGXY21qzprtro1_400.gif

What a class act, ladies and gentlemen. It gives me great pleasure to finally get rid of Chelsia Hart. My only regret is that is wasn't sooner and that it wasn't simultaneously with her partner in crime, Joshuah Welch. AND YOU GUYS ARE HURTING MY HEART MAKING ME SAVE MAGGIE AND DERRICK. :dead: I do not remember anything about Chelsia's gameplay or lack thereof. I just remember her being an awful person to Amanda and mocking her dad who committed suicide. SCUM. Chelsia Hart had the displeasure of gracing our screens on Big Brothrt 9. The theme that season was soulmates and hers was James Zinkland. She was evicted during Week 6 and placed 8th. During her eviction she asked everyone to stay. She told off Adam, Sheila and Natalie. She had the class of a bull in a china shop. Good riddance.

Save: tenor.gif

@QueenKalie has about 40 more minutes for Christopher “Swaggy C” Williams vs. Isabella Wang before anyone can take over and he gets a strike (yes I'm no longer doing only the nominator can take over so we can speed things along, public can do the cut, host can do the cut (lol), other rankers can do the cut whatever!)

ISABELLA WANG

tumblr_putvykhvyD1we1swvo1_540.gifv

One of my pre-season favourite, Isabella Wang was a houseguest on the dreadful 18th season of Big Brother; She started the season with ton of potentials but that quickly fizzled away. During her short-time in the game, she aligned ourselves with one of my least favourite alliance in Big Brother history known as Gr8ful which did not last long as she quickly became one of their target along with her showmance partner aka Nick; one of the member of said alliance was essentially responsible for her leaving the game.   Outside of the H8ful, she was aligned with a lot of people throughout the game which may have had an impact on her game; I really wish she would have been true to The Black Widows because that was the only association of hers that I enjoyed – I did not love her interaction with Nicole at all, which is where I feel she showed her true colors. In other words, due to her being an early boot and not that memorable, she is leaving this rankdown.

SAVING: SWAGGY C

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Sola's Noms Next)