Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Lolo’s like five seconds away from a nervous breakdown on The Challenge and just had a sobbing fit the last episode begging the cast to throw her in elimination so she can try to win and get a new partner (despite being partnered with a jacked and smart dude who she was literally making out with a few episodes ago :wub: :wub:). Needless to say, the cast didn’t give her what she want and I’m sure she’ll react eloquently tonight ❤️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lolo’s like five seconds away from a nervous breakdown on The Challenge and just had a sobbing fit the last episode begging the cast to throw her in elimination so she can try to win and get a new partner (despite being partnered with a jacked and smart dude who she was literally making out with a few episodes ago :wub: :wub:). Needless to say, the cast didn’t give her what she want and I’m sure she’ll react eloquently tonight ❤️ 

2675badd61e62309905bb4ab589b2bd0.gif

OMAROSA MANIGAULT

tenor.gif?itemid=11022200

Omarosa was a Houseguest on Celebrity Big Brother. She is a notorious Reality TV villain after her appearances on The Apprentice. She would also go on to work for Donald Trump after he was elected President. After she was fired, she would shortly be cast for the first celebrity edition of American Big Brother. She probably would've been an easy target for the first week, but she got lucky and won immunity by a random pick. She was safe for the first week, and she ended up forming bonds with her fellow Houseguests. However, she was left on the outs of the first vote. Nonetheless, she used her social and strategic game to stay alive in the game. She would end up winning HoH twice. She was unable to get her target out in her first HoH since Metta wanted to go home, but she did successfully take out James Maslow in the double eviction. She made it to fifth place and voted for Marissa to win. Throughout the season, Omarosa would candidly talk about her time working in the White House and about the people there too. Her remarks would even make headlines, and it was quite something to hear Big Brother being talked about during White House press briefings. Anyway, sorry to Omarosa and any fans. This was more about saving Ariadna than cutting Omarosa due to the round twist.

Saving Ariadna.

tumblr_p3hthu6xRW1udlo7zo7_r1_400.gif

Edited by Steven_

Shannon Elizabeth

Shannon-Elizabeth-Big-Brother-Celebrity-

Nothing person against Shannon or Diana but if my choices are between Shannon and Julia I am gonna save Julia that's just kinda  a no brainer for me. Shannon is an actress best known for her work on the American Pie movies. I enjoyed those movies so I certainly know who she is from them. That being said Shannon isn't much of a Big Brother player. Shannon I think was a fan of the show before going in and she played super hard and super fast early on. She managed to save James from eviction in week 1 but that put a massive target on her back.  Her and James were nominated during week 2 and he won the pov which sealed her fate. Shannon managed to make it far even after being nominated every round this cycle so that itself is impressive especially for someone eliminated that quickly in the game and for someone that really only has one fan. So congrats to her on her run but I couldn't justify saving her in this match up  so out she goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Julia

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

take them down!  I heard Day and Danielle R. were taking a twitter vacay too?

Yeah I heard this too but they both are still pretty active :haha:

Although I did enjoy Danielle speaking the truth here :wub:

• Haha 1