Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Angela Rummans

000.jpg

I hate this season truly, so any chance to cut someone from him especially considering all the good people are gone mostly. I just hope this doesn’t mean Tyler wins that season because gag me but I just cut the name closest to Shannon’s that still open to cut. She was close with Level Six members Tyler Crispen and Kaycee Clark, which literally ew. Ugg I hate all of that alliance.  JUSTICE FOR BAYLEIGH honestly it is a crime that this woman lasted longer than her in this rankdown. Just a crime. Not okay. She backdooring one of the only people I liked that season is easily enough of a reason to cut her at this point. She doesn’t really need to be here anymore.

SAVING: Shannon Elizabeth

Adam Pike

AWeewNpv_400x400.jpg

Yeah I have no idea who this is and it was the third person I ended up trying to cut this cycle but who ever he is he can go I guess lol. Adam was on Big Brother Canada 7 and I haven't heard anything good about this season only bad so I am guessing no one will care if this guy gets cut. It seems like this guy created an all male alliance how boring and lame so he can definitely gtfo. He looks kinda douchey in his profile photo I donno if he actually is or not but he gives off that vibe at least. He got 4th place which is pretty good I guess but whatever. It also looks like he was good at comps winning 4 vetos and 3 Hoh's yawn. Nothing about this guy screams I wanna watch him play so out he goes from this rankdown now. 

Saving Porsche

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda’s Noms Posted)

Kevin Martin

Kevin_Martin.png

I don’t really have an opinion on Kevin. In BBCAN3 he didn’t make a big impression on me, he didn’t seem like the type of contestant I would naturally root for. He did ok early on and laid low whilst getting into a showmance with Pilar, but lost out in the Triple Eviction.

Kevin came back for BBCAN5, playing a much stronger game with 7 comp wins - Demetres had the same amount which shows their dominance in that aspect. I was obviously team Ika/Demetres in this season and also Karen was iconic so when it became more apparent that Kevin was on his way to the win it just felt like a boring ending. He was a part of one of my fave moments though when he used the veto on Ika right after she said he should shove the veto up his a** :wub: He’s also now back with and engaged to Pilar so good for them! My other cuts/saves were already taken in some aspect and this was the easiest choice for me of the leftovers.

Saving Matt Hoffman

Samantha Picco

TBA

I am on my phone right now so I’ll add a picture and tighten the write-up when I get to a computer. Lane is the only houseguest I know after I contemplated saving Kevin but he’s been cut so I figured I should stop waiting and get to it. :dead: So Samantha Picco was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 7. I’ve never watched it so it’s an easy cut. She was loyal to Adam Pike, Chelsea Bird and Kyra Shenker. She won HOH one time, the POV one time and was nominated one time. She placed 9th place and was a member of the jury. I’m not sure who she voted for in the end to win because I’m scared that IDF will eat my write-up if I try to look it up. :dead: 

Save: Lane

On 2/17/2021 at 10:10 AM, *Lily said:

Willow MacDonald

macdonald-willow-image.jpg

I don't have anything against Willow so not a personal cut or anything. However I do remember just not having a big opinion of her in BBCAN3. I think she seemed nice but just not really a main favorite of mine. I thought her relationship with Sarah was sweet to watch though. I feel like I kinda thought she was someone I could have seen winning, because she had a fun personality and seemed tight with most people in the house? But the Triple Eviction was what ended up ending her game. Sarah thought Willow wouldn't need any votes to stay, which led to Willow not having enough to make it through. I feel like Willow was fairly popular here(?) and if so I apologize for this cut, but unfortunately with the remaining noms it felt like the easiest cut on my end.

Saving Sarah Hrjesa

WOW WEIRD HOW YOU CAN DO A WILLOW WRITE-UP AND NOT MENTION HOW THE SHOW MADE HER REALIZE SHE IS A LESBIAN

CHELSEA BIRD

tenor.gif giphy.gif tenor.gif?itemid=13715322 

A contestant on the very lacklustre 7th season of Big Brother Canada, Chelsea Bird did not do anything super remarkable during her short time in the house. She mainly formed close bonds with Kyra, Adam and Samantha in the house.  Her biggest accomplishment was winning HOH in Week 3 of the game where she put Kiera & Damien on the block in a plan to backdoor Kailyn which ended up working out as Kailyn was seen as a threat going forward. Her worst move was to do the work for the Pretty Boys alliance which was later discovered by Sam - Chelsea wanted to eventually target them which got back to Dane & she became a target for the Pretty Boys alliance.  She did deliver a good speech during the POV ceremony, but nobody really listened to her as Dane would eventually dominate the game & take the big prize at the end of the game.

At the end of the day, Chelsea Bird being evicted from the rankdown is no big loss.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Lily's Noms Next)

Whitney Hogg

Image result for Whitney Hogg gif big brother

One of the original Ball smashers before she defected, the only successful all female alliance in big brother US history (unless you count the duo of Jun/Alison).  Whitney was the cute southern bell, who was liked by most individuals in the house.  She set on an initial alliance with Morgan, Alex and Shelby.  A couple weeks in though, she started playing both sides and ultimately defected in order to keep herself in the game longer.  Whitney was one of the few individuals that season that did not receive a care package (a BBOTT twist) over the season.  She was nominated 4 times and ultimately left the game in 7th place.  She did not vote for a winner, as America decided the winner of the Big Brother over the Top series.  I don't know if theres any big fans of her, but she just about cracked the Top 100, so good job!

Save: Damien Ketlo