Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Mitch Moffit

*Will add picture later*

I’ll get around to adding pictures to all of my write-ups eventually. :dead: Anyway, I like Mitch, but with us getting towards the endgame here and him not lasting very far into the jury phase, I think this is a fair spot for him to go out in. Mitch was on Canada 4. His allies were Nikki and Joel. I really loved the Nikki & Mitch friendship this season. He made it through the pre-jury without being a target, but then Raul won HOH and Mitch became the target. Mitch proceeded to give one of the most memorable speeches ever where he referred to the Jared/Kelsey/Raul as a cancer in the house and he was determined to rid the house of them. Iconic moment TBH. And I was all for him going after that trio, as I didn’t like any of them. But he was evicted afterwards and was the first jury member, where he voted for the Pax Bros to win. Like I said, I like Mitch and enjoyed what he brought to the season but I think this is a good placement for him.

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris’ Noms Next)
  • Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Chris’ Noms Posted)

Loveita Adams

Blurryface Ranks All BBBCAN HouseGuests (FULL RANKING) - Big Brother Canada  - Page 4 - ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

Loveita was a contestant on Big Brother Canada Season 4.  I almost cut her like 2 cycles ago, and then decided against it as it was too early, but now I feel like she's overstayed her welcome slightly.  She should have been eliminated over Mitch last round!  Loveita was an interesting character and a polarizing player.  She won back to back Heads of households that she was eligible for targetted blondes in week 1 and brunettes in week 3.  Loveita was nominated every week she wasn't head of household, and was evicted in week 4.  This made her unpopular with the ladies of the house.  After she was evicted she was put into the secret suite and was joined by Kelsey.  At the end of that week, the houseguests votes for Kelsey to return and Loveita was officially eliminated from the game.  She was not part of the jury, but she still left her mark on the game.

Save: Damien and Amanda

Erica Hill

giphy.gif

Since @Alex95 wants to give me a confused reaction and not @Solaris for saving Amanda and Damien, I will be changing my cut to appease the host. 🙂 I AM SUCH A NICE PERSON. 😭 Erica is the only other person I am comfortable cutting since I am familiar with everyone else and like them to some extent. I don't know Erica Hill at all so this will make the cut painless. :muwahaha: I was on my phone when I made that initial cut and save to I just wanted to lock in mu Jordan Lloyd save, but now that I am at a computer I can make my real cut. Erica Hill was a houseguest on Big Brother Canada 6. Erica was viewed as a big threat by many of her fellow houseguests because of her physical and strategic prowess and her willingness to make big moves. One of those moves being backdooring Veronica Doherty in Week 4. Whoever that is. She won HOH and the POV during her season and was apparently blinded-sided during Week 6 when she was sent home in 10th place. She barely missed the jury. Oops.

Save: giphy.gif

Lane Elenburg

Sorry for the writeups with no pics I’ll get this fixed (and also any time I take one from Big Brother wiki it seems to not wanna work which is not in line with my plans right now!). Lane appeared on Big Brother 12, where he placed as the runner up to Hayden. He had a strong social game which for him to the end as well as his successful Brigade alliance, however just narrowly missed out in a 4-3 vote. He also was never a have not at all in the game which is impressive! This seemed like the easiest pick here for me (especially with some of the easier cuts being gone) and I wanted to save Nicole here so, hopefully that’ll do it!

Save Nicole Nilson

Rachel Plencner

Rachel.png

Rachel was on Big Brother 6 and was Howie's secret partner.  Fun fact Rachel was the first houseguest to win the first Hoh and first Pov of the season this feet would be later accomplished by a couple other people. She was apart of the Sovereign Six alliance and was nominated alongside Howie at the double eviction. Rachel gave up her game for her secret partner Howie and she was unanimously voted out and finished in 8th place and was the second member of the jury. A lot of the people in this alliance went on to become BB legends but Rachel was not one of those people so it's a fair cut in this situation so out she goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Shelby